A MDP with the Mighty Atlantic

Greggory678

Together Me and a Old friend have been brought together with a MDP.  We hope that it will last long and strong.  The Dixie Union will come to your aid if you need it as I hope you will for us.  Hope to be doing more business with you soon.  

Signed for The Dixie Union 
Greg
Dark 
Damon 

Signed for The Mighty Atlantic
~Sean Anthony
~Asierith

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Greggory678 said:

as I hope you will for us.

Wow this is the most dynamic I’ve ever seen, one way MDP one way ODP, such dynamicism can not be replicated, you have taken this to new levels

Edited by Pestilence
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

9 hours ago, Pestilence said:

Wow this is the most dynamic I’ve ever seen, one way MDP one way ODP, such dynamicism can not be replicated, you have taken this to new levels

You have already talked to me on discord now you need to comment on my forum to? 

12 hours ago, Forethought said:

Oh God not Sean Anthony. You're making a grave mistake my dear old friend Damon. Turn back now while you still can! 

Im hoping he has learned form his mistakes and will not leave his alliance when things get tough. 

• Downvote 1

Most people learn better by mistakes at their own hands rather than the hands of others. 

Micro Politics is a helluvvva lot more fun and active than big-boy politics. I urge more micro alliances to come on here and talk. Tired of these old farts. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Most people learn better by mistakes at their own hands rather than the hands of others. 

Micro Politics is a helluvvva lot more fun and active than big-boy politics. I urge more micro alliances to come on here and talk. Tired of these old farts. 

but I'm both a micro and an old fart

4Iorame.png

• Upvote 3

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

1 minute ago, Betulius said:

but I'm both a micro and an old fart

4Iorame.png

I mean, same - people like us don't fill up the OWF with shit announcements though. I mean, y'all did a DoW or whatever. I don't think I've made 1 public announcement with TI. 
You have to admit, when a micro pops up here and produces something, its nice to see something a little different which makes you go check them out. Then try to poach them all so that you're not a micro anymore. XD 

Totally kidding. But i like to see it so keep it up @Greggory678

• Like 1