Infra purchase multiple transaction

Ukunaka

Due most likely to my slow connection when trying to purchase 173.50 infra in my one of my cities to go from 1526.5  to 1700  it preformed the transaction 4 times depleting all my cash i was needing for my other cities and making my city jump to 2220.5

@Alex please if you can help quickly as the city is now unpowered, please reset this city to 1526.5 and refund 14,951,650.8   (or 1700 & 12313385.92)

https://politicsandwar.com/city/id=186306

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

Leaning toward the conservative side, I'm assuming you would have been using the Urbanization Domestic Policy to buy cheaper infrastructure, and calculating the total cost of purchasing Infrastructure from 1700 to 2200.5 at $11,043,093.12, and refunded that to your nation while removing the extra Infrastructure.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 7/23/2018 at 11:59 AM, Alex said:

Leaning toward the conservative side, I'm assuming you would have been using the Urbanization Domestic Policy to buy cheaper infrastructure, and calculating the total cost of purchasing Infrastructure from 1700 to 2200.5 at $11,043,093.12, and refunded that to your nation while removing the extra Infrastructure.

Why would you be assuming that i would be using a domestic policy that i do not have on?

• Administrators
On 7/25/2018 at 1:07 AM, Ukunaka said:

Why would you be assuming that i would be using a domestic policy that i do not have on?

Because that way I ensure I'm not giving you free money.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link