Request of Warn removal.

Prefontaine

The Reel Z Shady-Today at 8:47 PM

pre can u make a forum post asking them to delete my warn so i dont have to acknowledge it
i cant bring myself to do it

If need be I will volunteer as tribute and take the warn for Zeebrus.

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Like 6

scSqPGJ.gif

giphy.gif

The last warn I see is from July 3rd for derailing a topic. With a maximum of 2 warn points showing up on the account with no forum posting restrictions.

Obviously, acknowledging the warn must be done in order to progress and be able to have full access to the forum. Not quite sure why that wouldn't just be done. 

12 hours ago, Honey Monster said:

giphy.gif

The last warn I see is from July 3rd for derailing a topic. With a maximum of 2 warn points showing up on the account with no forum posting restrictions.

Obviously, acknowledging the warn must be done in order to progress and be able to have full access to the forum. Not quite sure why that wouldn't just be done. 

For religious reasons Zeebrus is unable to acknowledge the active warn. Would you be so kind to acknowledge it for her?

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

10 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

For religious reasons Zeebrus is unable to acknowledge the active warn. Would you be so kind to acknowledge it for her?

Zeebrus has full access to the forums. Seems there is some freedom within her religion.