Disband alliances with no government

Ukunaka

unknown.png

Alliances without a leader or Heir should be automatically Disbanded as noone can ever take control of the alliance.

The bank should either be distributed to all players still in the alliance excluding inactives (7+ day/purple inactive) at their % of the active players' alliance score
or even just lost.

Alternative proposals by others:

Allow Officers to take control when there is no leader and if no officers exist allow members to take control
Allow Applicants to take control so we may pillage these alliances!!!

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Upvote 1

That, or if there's nobody in the leader or heir slot, any officer can promote themselves to leader. If there's no officers, anyone can promote themselves to officer and therefore leader.

Maybe to make it more interesting, this can include applicants :D

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

That, or if there's nobody in the leader or heir slot, any officer can promote themselves to leader. If there's no officers, anyone can promote themselves to officer and therefore leader.

Maybe to make it more interesting, this can include applicants :D

If applicants can become leaders:

tu49m.jpg

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

I mean, if its an alliance where all leadership has abandoned ship - who cares if an applicant takes over at that point.

man i would send my people to take over as many as we could and pillage their banks lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ukunaka said:

man i would send my people to take over as many as we could and pillage their banks lol

SHHHHHHH god damn it.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Epi said:

This +Fixing all the Alliance rank-role system pls.. WHY IS HEIR STILL USELESS //basically the same role as leader with one arbitrary bank change that means nothing when you can remove the guy enforcing it.

yeah id definitely like to see at least 1 more alliance rank in game (tbh i want 13 but that's not going to happen) with better admin control over officer permissions

I think that there should be a coup mechanism,

If the members of an alliance do not like the leader then they should have an ability to remove him

IDK how this can be done but it is an idea

7 hours ago, Mohammad.badawy4 said:

I think that there should be a coup mechanism,

If the members of an alliance do not like the leader then they should have an ability to remove him

IDK how this can be done but it is an idea

Simple enough, they go and form a new alliance and invite all the malcontents. You don't get the alliance bank that way, but once everyone else is out then they can raid the old leader for a solid chunk of it.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators
On 7/28/2018 at 8:24 AM, Epi said:

This +Fixing all the Alliance rank-role system pls.. WHY IS HEIR STILL USELESS //basically the same role as leader with one arbitrary bank change that means nothing when you can remove the guy enforcing it.

Heir isn't useless, many times alliances want someone who can take over if the leader is inactive/gone but isn't displayed as at the same level as the Leader.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 7/31/2018 at 5:01 AM, Alex said:

Heir isn't useless, many times alliances want someone who can take over if the leader is inactive/gone but isn't displayed as at the same level as the Leader.

Well, if that's the case, then why isn't that what Heir does? What he's objecting to is that the game currently allows the Heir to coup at any time, whether the leader(s) are existent and active or not.

I stand by what was said earlier in the thread; if there's gaps in the leadership with no-one above the gap, then temporary permission to self-promote should be given to all that remain at the highest filled leadership level.

To put it another way, if the Leader position is vacant, an Heir should be able to self-promote to Leader (and once done, this would therefore remove that permission from other Heirs, as the Leader position would no longer be vacant). If the Leader and Heir positions are vacant, an Officer should be able to self-promote to Heir (and that would therefore remove that temporary permission since Heir is no longer vacant, but of course would enable the new Heir to self-promote to Leader as previously described). If the Leader, Heir, and Officer permissions are vacant, then a member (or even possibly applicant, to make things interesting) should be able to self-promote to Officer (and therefore Heir and therefore Leader as described).

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well, if that's the case, then why isn't that what Heir does? What he's objecting to is that the game currently allows the Heir to coup at any time, whether the leader(s) are existent and active or not.

I stand by what was said earlier in the thread; if there's gaps in the leadership with no-one above the gap, then temporary permission to self-promote should be given to all that remain at the highest filled leadership level.

To put it another way, if the Leader position is vacant, an Heir should be able to self-promote to Leader (and once done, this would therefore remove that permission from other Heirs, as the Leader position would no longer be vacant). If the Leader and Heir positions are vacant, an Officer should be able to self-promote to Heir (and that would therefore remove that temporary permission since Heir is no longer vacant, but of course would enable the new Heir to self-promote to Leader as previously described). If the Leader, Heir, and Officer permissions are vacant, then a member (or even possibly applicant, to make things interesting) should be able to self-promote to Officer (and therefore Heir and therefore Leader as described).

This is true.

I wish there was a more open way of setting up positions - for example, the positions within the game are designed for a traditional alliance set up. With leaders and heirs and shit. Alliances such as TI do not operate that way. It would be a lot easier to have select boxes for allowances per position created or allowances per member, say, if you want to limit control panel access or bank access, or something like that.

That is one thing I think would make this game so much better. Then add in that fault of if there is no Prime then allow heir to take over that vacancy IF empty. Cuz right now having heir be able to jump positions/edit is kina ishhhh. Obviously pick good people, but you never know - one day someone could be cool and collected and then the next day they want the world to burn.

• Upvote 3