moetrain79

Nation Score 1,000 Support

hey i like to show my Support of the alliance change of 1,000 points from a month to 2 months ago "not a suggestion in any changes to the game" Alliances are turning into corporate alliances nations don't have to Donate to the game great deal Alliances are dropping up to 15 million on 1 nation in part of being a loan of the alliance buying off these great nations with Nation score 1,000 points Thank you For changing the 1k Points for Requirement to Create an alliance

Mashe potatoes.jpg

This guy sent me a message saying the same exact thing.

In this debate though, I have to bring up that - acting like this is just like being fascist and as close to being a nazi as possible. Not sure why potatoes would be posted unless it is a direct stab at irish people who went through a famine, I believe that would be a personal attack on all Irish people, therefore I'll be reporting this post. 

On top of that, the way this post is actually submitted is not formatted correctly which obviously and literally does not fit in with my own views of how posts should be submitted on this forum, therefore I am offended by it - this is the type of person that should be banned from these forums.

please continue the debate below, open minded people only

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 1

The shot heard round the world.

"When Irish Eyes Are Smiling"
Song
Published    1912
Songwriter(s)    Lyricists:Chauncey Olcott, George Graff, Jr. 
Composer: Ernest Ball

thomsonshot.jpg

"When Irish Eyes Are Smiling" is a lighthearted song in tribute to Ireland. Its lyrics were written by Chauncey Olcott and George Graff, Jr., set to music composed by Ernest Ball, for Olcott's production of The Isle O' Dreams, and Olcott sang the song in the show. It was first published in 1912, at a time when songs in tribute to a romanticized Ireland were very numerous and popular both in Britain and the United States. During the First World War the famous tenor John McCormack recorded the song.