Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kastor

Relationship Gurus

Recommended Posts

This Saturday, a few people and I will be hosting a relationship help call for anyone with problems. You can PM questions to me for it and you can ask questions in the chat at the time.

 

Since someone mentioned this, we ask that you do not ask our own people about their relationships. This is due to the fact that we don’t want it to become a “Kastor gloating show”. 

 

We will also start off with a bit of PnW, basically a roundup for around 30-45. Then head into the relationship advice. Feel free to join us at 8pm est.

 

https://discord.gg/snBP5dd

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I allowed to anonymously send in incredibly complicated yet rewarding puzzles? Asking for a friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the hell Kastor.

I'll try to be there to see this trainwreck.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My babysitter grabbed my junk, I need some advice on this relationship.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the downvotes? I’m bringing something new to Orbis. All you guys want is the same old radio show with the same dumb hosts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Radio shows died out years ago. 

Considering your history, you’d be the last person I’d ask for advice from.  That being said, this is a joke show. 

Any show I’ve seen you host has been just about you regardless of the topic or itinerary at hand. 

 

Now that I’m done shitting on you and your show. I hope anyone who has legitimate issues in life doesn’t take what you say seriously and moves on to someone who isn’t a complete piece of shit. 

 

Legit. That would be like me having a show teach people how not to be trash or a piece of shit. Lmao 

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Radio shows died out years ago. 

Considering your history, you’d be the last person I’d ask for advice from.  That being said, this is a joke show. 

Any show I’ve seen you host has been just about you regardless of the topic or itinerary at hand. 

 

Now that I’m done shitting on you and your show. I hope anyone who has legitimate issues in life doesn’t take what you say seriously and moves on to someone who isn’t a complete piece of shit. 

 

Legit. That would be like me having a show teach people how not to be trash or a piece of shit. Lmao 

*coughs*

So Shifty is willing to lead an IRL politics show and a true question/problem and answer show.

No need for applause.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mad Max said:

-snip-

I'm going to be real here.  I understand exactly where you're coming from, but the other night when he was joking around with us in voice chat - someone gave him a really silly question relating to relationships, and he gave a very good legit answer for such a joke question.

It literally came out of nowhere.  He has his moments.  I was left sitting there going, "What the frick."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

I'm going to be real here.  I understand exactly where you're coming from, but the other night when he was joking around with us in voice chat - someone gave him a really silly question relating to relationships, and he gave a very good legit answer for such a joke question.

It literally came out of nowhere.  He has his moments.  I was left sitting there going, "What the frick."

Yes the question in particular was when I asked Kastor how I could convince the woman who had escaped from my basement to willingly come back into captivity instead of notifying the authorities.

He gave me a very informative and detailed answer, it has truly changed my life. I highly recommend this show.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I'm going to be real here.  I understand exactly where you're coming from, but the other night when he was joking around with us in voice chat - someone gave him a really silly question relating to relationships, and he gave a very good legit answer for such a joke question.

It literally came out of nowhere.  He has his moments.  I was left sitting there going, "What the frick."

Remember that octopus which sometimes accidentally "predicted" world cup outcomes?

 

 

....yeah

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Y’all need Jesus. Not kastor 

Nah, I need a Klondike bar.

 

I'm serious too.  The wife is going through this health kick and it's killing me since I can't have any snacks.  Stupid aging.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2018 at 7:32 AM, Buorhann said:

Nah, I need a Klondike bar.

 

I'm serious too.  The wife is going through this health kick and it's killing me since I can't have any snacks.  Stupid aging.

I hear that hippo, apes need meat and snacks. I eat so much green its sickening. Damn health freaks

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If she breathe she’s a [email protected]#$. That’s all the advice you need.

edit: Nice. I didn’t know that word was censored. 

Edited by Goku
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2018 at 4:29 AM, Buorhann said:

I'm going to be real here.  I understand exactly where you're coming from, but the other night when he was joking around with us in voice chat - someone gave him a really silly question relating to relationships, and he gave a very good legit answer for such a joke question.

It literally came out of nowhere.  He has his moments.  I was left sitting there going, "What the frick."

Kastor is fine with a couple of people. Put him on stage with an audience and things get stupid where he tries too hard to be funny, at least if he’s the main one talking. He’s a solid backup presence for whomevers the main speaker(s) but he’s got some work to make a good front man. 

 

If I’m not busy I might hop on. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Goku said:

If she breathe she’s a [email protected]#$. That’s all the advice you need.

edit: Nice. I didn’t know that word was censored. 

Haha that message is quite popular now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Clarke said:

Haha that message is quite popular now. 

I didn't realize necrophilia was so popular

Edited by Betulius
I can English, I swear
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.