Spanish Armada Executes Daring Escape Plan

Bambino

In another bold move, Spanish Armada has begun preliminary testing of their newly developed secret weapon.  Sources report that the weapon, code named the "Pixel Preserver" was deployed to their most endangered front in the nation of Grataz (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=33623).  Based upon early indications, this new, formidable defensive weapon generates a stasis shield around the nation effectively creating a pocket universe upon which no attacks can be initiated or launched.  Early scientific analysis by Khaos's top minds indicates that the field will last at least 720 turns and may be extended if Grataz was capable of bringing in enough raw fuel to power the weapon for additional periods.

Sources close to the Spanish Armada military high command confidentially disclosed the reason the weapon was rushed into the field was to save Grataz another humiliating round of defeats from Khaos military divisions that were rapidly surrounding the beleaguered nation.  Reportedly, Khaos front line forces included those from the nations of Vagary, Chaos, and Tarantis.  Additionally, reports of rampant sabotage at military installations were beginning to take their toll on the morale of Grataz military personnel.

It remains to be seen as to whether other SA nations will deploy the weapon or attempt to resist using their previously stated goal of going "10 rounds if the forces of Khaos go for more than 1".  With their vaulted nuclear capacities depleted, it appears that much of SA may have little choice other than to white peace as offered or risk continued humiliation at the hands of Khaos.

• Upvote 5

38 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Haha, I do have a soft spot for NK.

You do know there is a little pill that can help you with that.....just ask your doctor if its right for you.

Edited by Sailor Jerry
Frickin grammer!
  • Like 1

X4EfkAB.png

We should note that both Loxy and Dutch Company have also both deployed the "Pixel Hugger" device at their nations.  At this point, nearly 25% of SA's membership is hiding in VM. So much for all of the talk.

• Upvote 1

I remember the device being used by Pantheon and IQ as well :`)

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

4 hours ago, Rimski said:

I remember the device being used by Pantheon and IQ as well :`)

It is a highly effective weapon for pixel huggers.  SA must have initiated a technology transfer through all of their resources they have at their disposal.

Seriously tho you guys are just kicking them when they down and dragging their name thru the mud infront of the whole playground errrr I mean orbis. Is this amusing? I'm not critizing the war guys I'm just saying I expect great things from great people. Maybe it's my fault for expecting too much, maybe it is your fault for slipping from glory. 

Since the beginning of my time here, I have developed a list of great people by dealings or even just reading the posts. The list isn't long but pre you have always been on it. Others like ragnar and partisan, plac and bour have been there with you. Let me have my hero's.....on the other side of it, I have heard you shouldn't meet your hero's.

Let them go already

Edited by Apeman
Ape masterbation

1 hour ago, Apeman said:

Seriously tho you guys are just kicking them when they down and dragging their name thru the mud infront of the whole playground errrr I mean orbis. Is this amusing? I'm not critizing the war guys I'm just saying I expect great things from great people. Maybe it's my fault for expecting too much, maybe it is your fault for slipping from glory. 

Since the beginning of my time here, I have developed a list of great people by dealings or even just reading the posts. The list isn't long but pre you have always been on it. Others like ragnar and partisan, plac and bour have been there with you. Let me have my hero's.....on the other side of it, I have heard you shouldn't meet your hero's.

Let them go already

I offered to let them go with no terms. I offered to let their members leave to avoid perma VM and would be allowed to return after SA decided to peace. Meanwhile from SA I get at least two of their members effectively spitting in my face on the forums about it, but I’ve remained very civil about it towards SA and the offer for peace is still there, they’re free to go when they want. Had many pleasant talks with AIM while fighting, have had vitriol from SA. 

They want to claim this is some long seeded grudge I have, I didn’t know who SA was, nor did I even plan the war or target lists. This was someone else’s project. We went into this fight without hate or motive beyond having a little fun and SA went off the deep end about it. THEY opened up the public arena with their post about mutual destruction which was followed with nothing. I get being miffed about losing a war, but they hold all the peace cards, we put ours on the table right away. We’re happy to fight as long as SA wants, but SA has shown no desire to fight while blistering that this will go on for months and months with nukings etc. a few of them are building up a bit and I’m hoping for a coordinated leaving beige today or tomorrow, but I’m not too hopeful at this point.

scSqPGJ.gif

I understand where you sit and I also understand them. I highly doubt they will be striking at all if they had been offered peace. It all starts with a hand extended. I'm not surprised they are bitter. Talking tough and accepting peace are two different things. This comes from a place of love pre. Throw out the offer first not just words but the offers. Be worthy of the name I give you brother

22 minutes ago, Apeman said:

I understand where you sit and I also understand them. I highly doubt they will be striking at all if they had been offered peace. It all starts with a hand extended. I'm not surprised they are bitter. Talking tough and accepting peace are two different things. This comes from a place of love pre. Throw out the offer first not just words but the offers. Be worthy of the name I give you brother

The offers are there, the hand has been extended for a long time.

scSqPGJ.gif

15 hours ago, Apeman said:

Faith restored. Doesn't that feel good?

I mean, we offered peace for the conclusion of round 1 (ie: a one and done war).  It was thrown back in our face with a "if you don't peace now we'll rain destruction down on you for 8 or more rounds" (I believe i paraphrased but it's pretty close).  So far only sunshine here.  I like how the immediate conclusion of a lot of people here is that we're slinging mud when we have been nothing but cordial (at least until we had to respond to amusing threats).  Guess it shows again people not investigating the whole of a situation and simply believing what they want rather than what the facts actually are.  We didn't even ask them to change their flag or humiliate themselves.  Just a handshake of "ok, we're done, good war".

Sorry bud, I wasn't critizing anything besides this thread and mostly the title. I wasn't assuming anything and as one of the few to speak to both sides of this, I have been pushing for some kind of resolution. This is as close to a fair war in the last few years as it gets. I just didn't approve of the calling them down cause they were out numbered, and caught by surprise. Any surprise they want to duck out? They can't even fight back.not everyone enjoys ZI or is prepared to get there before they can't fight anymore. Feels like kicking the kid on the ground and teasing him for not being able to get up

The playful slander is a tactic used by cowards and others here on orbis. Just trying to hold you to the level of greatness I know you have and have shown me personally before. Just keep being awesome

21 hours ago, Apeman said:

Sorry bud, I wasn't critizing anything besides this thread and mostly the title. I wasn't assuming anything and as one of the few to speak to both sides of this, I have been pushing for some kind of resolution. This is as close to a fair war in the last few years as it gets. I just didn't approve of the calling them down cause they were out numbered, and caught by surprise. Any surprise they want to duck out? They can't even fight back.not everyone enjoys ZI or is prepared to get there before they can't fight anymore. Feels like kicking the kid on the ground and teasing him for not being able to get up

The playful slander is a tactic used by cowards and others here on orbis. Just trying to hold you to the level of greatness I know you have and have shown me personally before. Just keep being awesome

Word up home slice. Like I've said, just disappointed in their rhetoric vs reality.

19 hours ago, Rimski said:

disbanded or wut?

They put their entire alliance into vacation mode and have threatened to come out of vacation mode when we least expect it (or at a time that we are unable to defend against it).