TODAY at 5 on Orbis Etcetera! Is there a cartoon cartel in Orbis?

El_Barto666

jc6XP9dBVxPg1FyS9ftH31DCjtLE1UtBgo0TmkZamai5ylzeXhvX7NAu0MAeYdy6onFeMrlQ_JOJCQ86Vt06Luo0wQg3mdG4PpjUDyD28n4pbA_D5GS3zWDlh146ThF_-fex1YzS

Hello Springfield, Kent Brockman here with a new story about how a small alliance lead by a player with an IQ comparable to a small, angry field mouse with a secret persona has begun to become a large and effective community within the world of Orbis.
And now a word from the man himself

hyZH8-pFM7lFz35_E9-2mktEX81RBRWXecQybgB5x8oKWYIHMTby0iF6bSuNE2LGUzg-SL3uNgrgoqVNkeVr19ybfSV_ereKibIETy1lYhSZV-NmUVtAlr1LrB4WCbINdZiAMJxe

(best Obama impression you ever heard)

It is on this day, Myself…. and the Board of Directors… of Animation Domination, are most proud!!! to announce our appreciation toward our great protectors…. Presented to me, only few days ago, was the continued…. consideration….. of our great conglomerate, from The United Empire of Zah’Aharon… We are here today, to present to the world of Orbis… The evolution of this bond.

Mutual Defense, Optional Aggression Pact

Signed for

Animation Domination

The United Empire of Zah'Aharon

• Upvote 6

@Nizam Adrienneare you using these guys as well just to satisfy your wishes of burning pixels? I cannot sleep at nights because of these thoughts, you monster!

• Upvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

I really am not sure what the downvotes will do but twas fun. They have no effect on anything, they will not fix how poorly this post was made as well as the poor alliance choice and unoriginality. The Set-up is bas and all over the place, unappealing to the eye.

And I myself do not remember TUE doing anything in a long while, plus what I got from the people that fought them, they were not good combatants

Here I saw a kind of act, to say, Battle of Reputation, why are there downvotes on me,  the only person that disagreed here.

Anywhoo, here a lot of reform is required ao that the post loks more appealing to the eye and brain, you can take the advice for next time or dow vot cuz we no agre 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

6 hours ago, Rimski said:

I really am not sure what the downvotes will do but twas fun. They have no effect on anything, they will not fix how poorly this post was made as well as the poor alliance choice and unoriginality. The Set-up is bas and all over the place, unappealing to the eye.

And I myself do not remember TUE doing anything in a long while, plus what I got from the people that fought them, they were not good combatants

Here I saw a kind of act, to say, Battle of Reputation, why are there downvotes on me,  the only person that disagreed here.

Anywhoo, here a lot of reform is required ao that the post loks more appealing to the eye and brain, you can take the advice for next time or dow vot cuz we no agre 

we dont even know who you are, or what relevance you hold in your own place in Orbis, Maybe one day your opinion might be able to leave someone with a better impression of yourself but i dont see that being likely. Thanks and have a nice day :D
Also, the down votes seem to have inquired a response? so i suppose they do have an effect oh wow look at that.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gevva3s9WUY

Edited by El_Barto666
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, El_Barto666 said:

we dont even know who you are, or what relevance you hold in your own place in Orbis, Maybe one day your opinion might be able to leave someone with a better impression of yourself but i dont see that being likely. Thanks and have a nice day :D
Also, the down votes seem to have inquired a response? so i suppose they do have an effect oh wow look at that.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gevva3s9WUY

And I assume you hold a relevance as a leader of some micro? Lmao

I hold a lot of relevance and popularity within the PnW community, and tbh I do not think you are to be implementing the "relevance" card as I was unaware of your existence up until now, and I envy the time before this post.

You should learn how to take in a critic, your works are never to be perfect and living in am imaginary bubble in which you think everything is perfect and you continue doing a job incorrectly. Taking in a critic and doing as you've been told in a good manner then your work will see improvement.

The Downvotes themselves have not caused a reply, what made me leave a second reply is the ignorance of all replies in the thread that they do not leave any advice or a critic on a poorly set-up post. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3