Alliance, Defence Pact caps, Beige mood, Bank transfer suggestions

Ratatarata

Impose 50 member limits to alliances and no alliance can have more than 2-3 Defence pact partners. 

Once a war begins, limit ability to transfer more than certain percentage (say 50%) of money anywhere else (to avoid dumping it into alliance banks) and for raid wars, Increase the loot to about 30- 40  percent. Extend beige duration- this could be tweaked to corresponding amounts of infra damage and soldier loss.

• Downvote 6

4 hours ago, Ratatarata said:

Impose 50 member limits to alliances and no alliance can have more than 2-3 Defence pact partners. 

Once a war begins, limit ability to transfer more than certain percentage (say 50%) of money anywhere else (to avoid dumping it into alliance banks) and for raid wars, Increase the loot to about 30- 40  percent. Extend beige duration- this could be tweaked to corresponding amounts of infra damage and soldier loss.

No, no, hell no, no, yes, and no.

The only good suggestion here is extending beige time; right now, it's 2.1 days per loss uncapped, up to a theoretical 16.8 days of beige. For better balance, it should really be a full 3 days per loss, but capped at 9 days. That, or (and this would be optimal imo) preferably 7 days beige for loss, but each loss sets the count back to the full 7 days so beige never goes longer than that. Either way would be superior to how it is now.

• Upvote 2

On 7/15/2018 at 8:11 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

For better balance, it should really be a full 3 days per loss, but capped at 9 days. That, or (and this would be optimal imo) preferably 7 days beige for loss, but each loss sets the count back to the full 7 days so beige never goes longer than that. Either way would be superior to how it is now.

I do agree with a cap, but also think that getting beiged by your own aggression should either be only worth half the beige time as losing defensive wars, or not give beige at all. (though many would disagree with the last part as it is "extreme")

i also think the cap should be 7 as opposed to 9 but agree with the +3 instead of +2.1. (+1.5 for beige by your own aggressions)

another option would be that consecutive bieging gives half as much as the last so if it was 36 turns the first biege the second biege should be +18 turns and the third should be +9 then +5 then +3 then +2 with this option the max for biege time would be 73 turns this would put you just a little over 6 days max. (possibly this could be tweaked to put you at 7 or 9)

Edited by Ukunaka

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea of the max amount you can put into the bank, like 50% of your money during one day or something

But I think wars should have varying degrees of victory,

a 100- 0 war is not the same eas a 4-0 war, if you lose barley you should get more beige time, while if you were beat without giving a fight you should have less time.

On 7/15/2018 at 7:35 PM, Ukunaka said:

I do agree with a cap, but also think that getting beiged by your own aggression should either be only worth half the beige time as losing defensive wars, or not give beige at all. (though many would disagree with the last part as it is "extreme")

i also think the cap should be 7 as opposed to 9 but agree with the +3 instead of +2.1. (+1.5 for beige by your own aggressions)

another option would be that consecutive bieging gives half as much as the last so if it was 36 turns the first biege the second biege should be +18 turns and the third should be +9 then +5 then +3 then +2 with this option the max for biege time would be 73 turns this would put you just a little over 6 days max. (possibly this could be tweaked to put you at 7 or 9)

If anything, consecutive beiging should give you more time, while also causing more infra damage. The idea being to discourage or prevent cycling, not make it way too easy.

Still, your plan would work, and work really well, if all wars ended in one victor and one loser as defined by whoever had the highest resistance when the war would otherwise have expired. I've suggested that before, and I still stand by it now.