Twas the Night Before War: A House Stark DoW

Zygon

10 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Out of curiosity, why didn't CKD/HS hit RW beforehand?

I'm sure this is for the retaliation of RW/Arrgh's raid hit on CKD during the major war with IQ.  Is the timing of this hit moreso to give them payback for raiding during a conflict?  (Ergo, hitting them while they were in conflict now)

It became a lot less pressing when Rozalia deleted.  We actually decided on the timing a couple weeks before the stuff with SK/AIM started.  The irony is just an added bonus.

• Upvote 2

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

4 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

You guys are right, the fact that Test disbanded after losing a war is embarrassing enough, no reason to go to the way back machine to dig up other embarrassing shit your alliance has done.

This is the thread for Empyrea/HS to whinge or whine if they wish, not geriatrics in GOB.

• Upvote 6

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

On 7/15/2018 at 8:49 AM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

You guys are right, the fact that Test disbanded after losing a war is embarrassing enough, no reason to go to the way back machine to dig up other embarrassing shit your alliance has done.

You are really throwing me for a loop with this TEst trolling.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, R Johnson said:

You are really throwing me for a loop with this TEst trolling.

SRD has an obsessed infatuation with me. It’s both flattering and creepy. He’s that ex that stalks you and constantly checks all of your social media while just not understand that you don’t even think about it. In fact the only time their name is brough up is by someone else, usually resulting in laughs at their expense. Every time he tries to derail a thread not about him or me just gives us a laugh. 

• Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

8 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

SRD has an obsessed infatuation with me. It’s both flattering and creepy. He’s that ex that stalks you and constantly checks all of your social media while just not understand that you don’t even think about it. In fact the only time their name is brough up is by someone else, usually resulting in laughs at their expense. Every time he tries to derail a thread not about him or me just gives us a laugh. 

Oh buddy... don't let reality get in the way of a good story I guess.  If you take the time to go back to page one of this thread, you will see one of your fine members making this thread about test.  In which I was happy to remind him how much test sucks,  then when he realized that test does suck, proceeded to (it seems successfully) try to take the focus away from your failures, and attempt to crap on grumpy.

If you are worried about my infatuation with you, you should stop messaging me.

44 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Oh buddy... don't let reality get in the way of a good story I guess.  If you take the time to go back to page one of this thread, you will see one of your fine members making this thread about test.  In which I was happy to remind him how much test sucks,  then when he realized that test does suck, proceeded to (it seems successfully) try to take the focus away from your failures, and attempt to crap on grumpy.

If you are worried about my infatuation with you, you should stop messaging me.

I get your jealousy man. Everyone talks about us, and no one talks about you. I’ve done all there is to do in these games and you’re just done. Your obsession with us is starting to get a little worrisome. Don’t get me wrong, I’m flattered you can’t keep my name or TEsts name out of your mouth, but I don’t feel those stalkers obsessed love like feelings you feel towards me mate. I’m sorry to have to break your heart in such a public setting. 

• Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

55 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

I get your jealousy man. Everyone talks about us, and no one talks about you. I’ve done all there is to do in these games and you’re just done. Your obsession with us is starting to get a little worrisome. Don’t get me wrong, I’m flattered you can’t keep my name or TEsts name out of your mouth, but I don’t feel those stalkers obsessed love like feelings you feel towards me mate. I’m sorry to have to break your heart in such a public setting. 

They always make it about us. We get it. We're great. We've done the greatest things. No one can compete with our achievements. We are Orbis. But you need to let us go, @Sweeeeet Ronny D. Your obsession for us concerns us deeply. We want the best for you. But we also need to care for us. And caring for us means winning this world. Which we already did. Because we're great. I love us. You love us. Everyone loves us.

• Upvote 5

os9LcJK.gif

58 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

They always make it about us. We get it. We're great. We've done the greatest things. No one can compete with our achievements. We are Orbis. But you need to let us go, @Sweeeeet Ronny D. Your obsession for us concerns us deeply. We want the best for you. But we also need to care for us. And caring for us means winning this world. Which we already did. Because we're great. I love us. You love us. Everyone loves us.

yD2DIs7.gif

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

Personal attacks? wow looks like I hit a nerve.

15 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Personal attacks? wow looks like I hit a nerve.

You only take it as a personal attack because of those deep, unrequited feelings of love you have for us. I emplore you, seek help SRD. We don’t have feelings for you. Perhaps you should try out Kastor’s new romance radio show. Please get better, SRD. 

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif