Twas the Night Before War: A House Stark DoW

Zygon

20 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

Eh?

A few years ago, TEst switched sides during a war and attacked SK because tS and Rose were going to hit them. They claimed it was because SK kept them out in the dark as to what they were planning to do but made absolutely no sense since they had already attacked VE.

Edited by Cypher
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Cypher said:

A few years ago, TEst switched sides during a war and attacked SK because tS and Rose were going to hit them. They claimed it was because SK kept them out of the dark as to what they were planning to do but made absolutely no sense since they had already attacked VE.

Oh, ancient history from when I wasn't even playing the game? Thanks for clarifying!

12 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

Oh, ancient history from when I wasn't even playing the game? Thanks for clarifying!

It's all SRD has, man. You can't take that away from him.

• Upvote 3

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

2 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Lmao, even SK is bandwagoning now.

They are at war with our ally while we have slots freeing up with the end of the CoS war. If they peace with AIM, we'll go away too. The reason we didn't hit TEst is simple, you aren't at war with AIM anymore, and when you were, our entire top half was fully engaged with CoS, which is why we are only sending in people now.

For what its worth, we had been planning on engaging whoever AIM was left fighting as soon as our wars were over, and had told everyone previously to build up over beige and prepare to fight again after peace with CoS was worked out. I didn't even know that HS and CKD were going to get involved until our rss-bot posted the threads in our discord server.

Granted, I'm also the least internationally involved of our gov and just stick to internals nowadays, but I didn't see it come up in our discussion so atm I am assuming it didn't factor.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 4

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

11 minutes ago, Mikey said:

They are at war with our ally while we have slots freeing up with the end of the CoS war. If they peace with AIM, we'll go away too. The reason we didn't hit TEst is simple, you aren't at war with AIM anymore, and when you were, our entire top half was fully engaged with CoS, which is why we are only sending in people now.

For what its worth, we had been planning on engaging whoever AIM was left fighting as soon as our wars were over, and had told everyone previously to build up over beige and prepare to fight again after peace with CoS was worked out. I didn't even know that HS and CKD were going to get involved until our rss-bot posted the threads in our discord server. Granted, I'm also the least internationally involved of our gov and just stick to internals nowadays, but I didn't see anyone else mention their involvement either so I am assuming for now that that never factored.

Hm, weird considering you guys had switched to your war flag when CoS DoWd you, then switched back to the peace flag after peace with CoS, and just a while ago (right after the HS / CKD blitz on Emoyrea and your 1st wars on them) you switched back to the war flag.

So if AIM was still at war with Empyrea and according to you, SK would hit anyone still at war with AIM, I find it odd that you just wouldn't keep the war flag till the dust settled. Seems to me that you guys fancied your chances way more against Empyrea when you saw someone else hit them, which is fair enough.

Btw, I hope you've been well. Haven't talked to you since we were both in Arrgh. :P 

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

Hm, weird considering you guys had switched to your war flag when CoS DoWd you, then switched back to the peace flag after peace with CoS, and just a while ago (right after the HS / CKD blitz on Emoyrea and your 1st wars on them) you switched back to the war flag.

So if AIM was still at war with Empyrea and according to you, SK would hit anyone still at war with AIM, I find it odd that you just wouldn't keep the war flag till the dust settled. Seems to me that you guys fancied your chances way more against Empyrea when you saw someone else hit them, which is fair enough.

Btw, I hope you've been well. Haven't talked to you since we were both in Arrgh. :P 

Honestly I didn't even know we changed our flag. At the least, I know that there had been plans to switch over if AIM was still fighting, that I didn't know any of this (HS/CKD) was happening, and it wasn't brought up in any gov discussions. Maybe some others knew and it factored into their decisions going forward, I honestly couldn't say.

Things are going well. Those arrgh days were fun, and now, PW wise anyway, I'm basically living under a rock lol.

• Upvote 2

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

3 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Yes, from a time with no current gov of TEst were even members of TEst. If fact there's probably only 3 or 4 people who are in the alliance that were even members at that time. 

Nice Dow by the way, HS. Quality stuff.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Out of curiosity, why didn't CKD/HS hit RW beforehand?

I'm sure this is for the retaliation of RW/Arrgh's raid hit on CKD during the major war with IQ.  Is the timing of this hit moreso to give them payback for raiding during a conflict?  (Ergo, hitting them while they were in conflict now)

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

They are at war with our ally while we have slots freeing up with the end of the CoS war. If they peace with AIM, we'll go away too.

I thought we had, or at least it had been agreed to.

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Out of curiosity, why didn't CKD/HS hit RW beforehand?

I'm sure this is for the retaliation of RW/Arrgh's raid hit on CKD during the major war with IQ.  Is the timing of this hit moreso to give them payback for raiding during a conflict?  (Ergo, hitting them while they were in conflict now)

Apparently it was planned before the merger, and before AIM hit (the AIM hit delaying it "even more").

In response to your second part, that seems to be the main reason though I have to say there were some further explanations proffered  that were amusing to read.

That being said, a war is a war, so personally I'm cool with it.

• Upvote 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

12 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Good luck and have fun!

*pixelsburningandcrunching.mp3* You tyrant!

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

23 minutes ago, Trajan said:

df7vs4X.gif

I mean... I am also left out and I supply Vexz daily with doggos

• Like 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities