Statement on Spanish Armada's In-Game Activity & Mutual Destruction

HopeSolo

20 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

So, we were at war for what, 3-4 weeks out of three years? Clearly we and constant harassers. The only alliance that I'd find that sort of claim valid against me is GPA. You should also ease up on that whole "hitting an alliance who had been dogpiled" line. I remember being given logs of you all celebrating SK hitting TEst much quicker after we were dogpiled. 

You've honestly done SA a disservice by posting and trying to stir up old drama and dragging out the public theater. This whole thread was a disservice to SA. You don't beat your chest publicly promising mutual assured destruction, extremely levels of activity etc etc and have had 3 wars declared in 10 days, and 3 members go into effective perma VM. Had this thread not existed there would be no mocking it. I did request my members be more friendly to the people we were fighting on more than one occasion but I'm not here to muzzle people when they're not crossing serious lines. You all want to talk like I have some obsession with you and this deep need to get revenge or whatever. I literally nothing you guys. I can't convey into proper words how little you matter to me, how our past means nothing to me, and how few farks I have to give about Alpha and their spawns. I stopped caring about you all after that war with tS/TEst vs Alpha. Got what I wanted there and was done with it. Perhaps you should take a moment and look at yourself, you're the one who carries the obsession with me based on how often you find yourself quoting me, and talking to or about me. I even poked fun at SRD over it, but it counts for you as well.

image.png.f5fff4c3aeea46244e86c2b3851b195a.png

So no James. I'm not obsessed with you, or Steve, or Alpha, or any of the products of Nuke Bloc. I don't care about you one iota. Please get over your obsession with me. 

-----

Now back to the point. I don't want SA to goto VM across the board. I'm sad that some of your members have chosen that route and have tried to avoid having further casualties of VM. I tried to offer you a quick peace with no side effects. You can take it, or leave it. You can take it after you come out for that blitz some of you have built up for even, I would like a little fight if you guys want. SA, the ball has been in your court the whole time. 

You gave your nation away for one of those years. So 4-5 weeks out of a 1 year. Was from about April to January (when you quit) and then it didn't take you long when you came back to hit formerAlpha nations. For someone who isn't obsessed with us, you sure like to be around us alot. About half of SA was in Alpha when you were, including Hope Solo who was #2 when you joined Alpha.

Edited by James II
  • Downvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

1 hour ago, James II said:

You gave your nation away for one of those years. So 4-5 weeks out of a 1 year. Was from about April to January (when you quit) and then it didn't take you long when you came back to hit formerAlpha nations. For someone who isn't obsessed with us, you sure like to be around us alot. About half of SA was in Alpha when you were, including Hope Solo who was #2 when you joined Alpha.

Yup, certainly has nothing to do with being unaffiliated whales and everything to do with them at one point being associated with Alpha.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

1 minute ago, Betulius said:

Yup, certainly has nothing to do with being unaffiliated whales and everything to do with them at one point being associated with Alpha.

They were allied to AIM and just got out of a dog pile.

They were easy targets, and you guys are obsessed with trolling/hitting Alpha and Alpha splinters. You can try to dilute the frequency by pretending you guys existed the last year and a half, but whenever TEst has been around, they've been harassing Alpha in some form. Partisan did what you guys couldn't, even Sparta had bigger balls then you going after GOB. Partisan went after a whole sphere. You guys go around looking for an isolate 10 or so nations, dog pile them with a few alliances, and then pretend you're making the game 'dynamic.'

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When does TeST hit The Coalition purely to make a point that they slap unaffiliated whales who haven't recently been dogpiled either? Anything to get the children to stop crying.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, James II said:

They were easy targets, and you guys are obsessed with trolling/hitting Alpha and Alpha splinters. You can try to dilute the frequency by pretending you guys existed the last year and a half, but whenever TEst has been around, they've been harassing Alpha in some form. Partisan did what you guys couldn't, even Sparta had bigger balls then you going after GOB. Partisan went after a whole sphere. You guys go around looking for an isolate 10 or so nations, dog pile them with a few alliances, and then pretend you're making the game 'dynamic.'

Yup, 23 vs 13 + AIM sure is a dogpile. Pantheon sure was some unaffiliated micro. Alpha certainly never did anything to make people want to hit them. Sparta was definitely never part of TEst. I have certainly never advocated rolling SA multiple times for being obvious pixel huggers. The pattern is definitely alliances associated with Alpha, and not whales (aka people in range) that can reasonably be beaten by 20-some guys or whatever allies can be rustled up. And &#33;@#&#036; please, IQ a. didn't exist yet, and b. has basically no targets in range. Not to mention that Hogwarts ran like a &#33;@#&#036; when TKR looked at them funny.

We hit Alpha what, 3, maybe 4, times? And one of those I was the only actual war declared. We hit GPA just as much, but harder and they didn't actually exist the whole time so the wars were closer together. Get the hell over yourself.

23 minutes ago, James II said:

Yup, 23 vs 13 + AIM sure is a dogpile. Pantheon sure was some unaffiliated micro. Alpha certainly never did anything to make people want to hit them. Sparta was definitely never part of TEst. I have certainly never advocated rolling SA multiple times for being obvious pixel huggers. The pattern is definitely alliances associated with Alpha, and not whales (aka people in range) that can reasonably be beaten by 20-some guys or whatever allies can be rustled up. And &#33;@#&#036; please, IQ a. didn't exist yet, and b. has basically no targets in range. Not to mention that Hogwarts ran like a &#33;@#&#036; when TKR looked at them funny.

We hit Alpha what, 3, maybe 4, times? And one of those I was the only actual war declared. We hit GPA just as much, but harder and they didn't actually exist the whole time so the wars were closer together. Get the hell over yourself.

• Upvote 3

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

1 hour ago, Lairah said:

When does TeST hit The Coalition purely to make a point that they slap unaffiliated whales who haven't recently been dogpiled either? Anything to get the children to stop crying.

They won't because of muh t$ and CoS

I am not a big fan of paperless vs paperless (AIM and SK were essentialy paperless being on their own), as it just dwindles down the amount of alliances not tied to either big sphere, but I won't deny loot is always great and so is a good rolling.

I do think there was a misunderstanding between SA and TEst. What's with the idea that if an alliance declares on you they must dislike you that some players have? Lmao

Anyways, I am sad to essentially see two alliances go (I doubt SA is coming back, and even if they do they'll be a lot smaller, and AIM is disbanding). But, I do wish all of those players good luck :) 

This was a lot more rambly than I expected, but w/e

Edited by hope

37 minutes ago, hope said:

They won't because of muh t$ and CoS

I am not a big fan of paperless vs paperless (AIM and SK were essentialy paperless being on their own), as it just dwindles down the amount of alliances not tied to either big sphere, but I won't deny loot is always great and so is a good rolling.

I do think there was a misunderstanding between SA and TEst. What's with the idea that if an alliance declares on you they must dislike you that some players have? Lmao

Anyways, I am sad to essentially see two alliances go (I doubt SA is coming back, and even if they do they'll be a lot smaller, and AIM is disbanding). But, I do wish all of those players good luck :) 

This was a lot more rambly than I expected, but w/e

One time sure, hitting an alliance 4 times whilst trolling them every chance you get, definitely a grudge.

Edit: Pre didn't leave our alliance on good terms. We denied him gov, he rage quit, and about two months later made fake logs that TEst was going to hit our ally. Then when we milled up, he used that as his CB to hit us and of course he couldn't do it alone. He had to drag in syndisphere.

Edited by James II
  • Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, hope said:

was a misunderstanding between SA and TEst. What's with the idea that if an alliance declares on you they must dislike you that some players have? Lmao

I made it very clear where we stood:

Hello Pre, been a long time. Long time. Think our last tussle was the tS/TEst-Alpha war way back when. How you been?

Anyway, think there is this misunderstanding with our active we are as an alliance. GOB maybe didn't hint to you about our wartime activity levels. But now as I keep firing out target lists to my members, looks like they are still declaring as I hand out targets.

So this a raid or you want us destroyed? I just assume it's not a raid since you won't get much from us or our bank. Just going on the idea that you don't want to peace out in the next day and we can go for the usual term...errr way we peaced you out after a week? Thinking 45 days or so? Either way works, just giving you options in case you had some bad intel.

We’re not here for your bank or infra. Just here for a round or two of fun. Enjoy your guys nuking and what not and may we both burn some pixels for fun. I’m fine with one round and shaking hands if that works for you guys? That way you won’t run out of nukes outside of one a day and we won’t grind infra pointlessly. 

How’s that sound?

As for the friendly stuff, I’m well and it has been a while. I think that was the last time we’ve interacted, been like 2 years ?

Good to see most of you all jump to life after the attack.

We were always daily active with each other, and we state that in our bio. Maybe you didn't read that though? Or remember when GOB attacked us and we did the same? Not sure if you had reformed again at that time.

The problem is all our expensive infra will be gone in a round or two. So our fun starts in rounds 3-4-6-7-8-9-10. Gotta share the fun, man.

If the war goes one round, then we'll want to go 8-10 or so rounds. So if you want to peace out before this round ends and sign an NAP for at least 60 days, I'm fine with that. Otherwise I think we'll wait to start peace talks for more than 30 days.

Nah. We can go forever then. Have fun!

rom: Prefontaine Date: 07/09/2018 Monday 3:45 pm Seen

Also, so I can save you future effort since you and your alliance keep bringing it up, we don’t care about your alliance bio, we don’t care about being nuked, and we don’t care if we’re in a war that never ends. If you want to launch a nuke a day at us until you’re completely bored, out of resources, or whatever eventually stops it or doesn’t. TEst cares not. We exist for the burning of pixels. Ours or someone else’s. If we found someone who wants to fight forever, you’ve given us the best gift you could possibly give.

You sure you guys want to keep it going? You don’t seem that motivated, barely any attacks have been launched. I’m not trying to be insulting, but with how you all have been talking I was expecting suicide nuke wars to be happening as a regular thing after the first beiges.

Since two of your members have gone into a very long VM, I wanted to give you this offer: They can leave your alliance and join one of the other nuke bloc groups and then simply rejoin you all after if you want. I don't want to drive people out of the game, not my intent. So if more are going to leave for VM they can simply temporarily leave the alliance and come back.

Those were my conversations with their leader. Once their leader went into VM, I messaged their second in command before he too, went into VM.

From: Prefontaine Date: 07/21/2018 Saturday 12:13 pm Seen

With your leader gone, guess that puts you in charge. Want peace or no?

From: R Johnson  Date: 07/21/2018 Saturday 7:18 pm stop.png

Parnella told me you were a tryhard, but I never thought you were this desperate. Stop crying about peace. I prefer you when all you are doing is posturing about wanting perma-war. 

This is just pathetic.

Offering you peace is not crying about peace. You running to VM is you crying. Enjoy your non pnw existence.

This is what I said to them at the start of this thread:

Khorne merely wants the burning of pixels. May we offer ours as a sacrifice to your nukes for his pleasure. 

Posted July 11

Have fun launching!

TEst is happy to oblige (whale noise) SA for as long as they wish. As their nuke count is low, if they wish for one round and white peace, it’s theres. If they wish to nuke once a day for as long as they wish, we are happy to continue the war and bloody each other for many merry weeks and months!

There's the first few days of the "war" and some roll over in the PMs up top for the VM moves.

tl;dr: I've been very willing to go with whatever SA wants, peace or perma war.

5 minutes ago, James II said:

Edit: Pre didn't leave our alliance on good terms. We denied him gov, he rage quit, and about two months later made fake logs that TEst was going to hit our ally. Then when we milled up, he used that as his CB to hit us and of course he couldn't do it alone. He had to drag in syndisphere.

I said the only way I'd stay in such a poorly run alliance is if you'd put me in charge. Good thing you didn't cus I don't know if even the Great Prefontaine could have bailed you and Steve out of that deep, deep well you dug yourselves into that you were never able to crawl out of. Those fake logs about hitting your ally were also REQUESTED by your ally in the hopes it would result from them getting away from you and closer to TEst. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

5 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

I said the only way I'd stay in such a poorly run alliance is if you'd put me in charge. Good thing you didn't cus I don't know if even the Great Prefontaine could have bailed you and Steve out of that deep, deep well you dug yourselves into that you were never able to crawl out of. Those fake logs about hitting your ally were also REQUESTED by your ally in the hopes it would result from them getting away from you and closer to TEst. 

It was one member because he couldn't sway public opinion. You faked logs to get yourself a war against us. You trolled us at every turn, you even would talk about how much you don't like us on the radio show every chance you got. You're obsessed with us and still are. You're no fun.

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, James II said:

It was one member because he couldn't sway public opinion. You faked logs to get yourself a war against us. You trolled us at every turn, you even would talk about how much you don't like us on the radio show every chance you got. You're obsessed with us and still are. You're no fun.

I faked no logs to get a war against you. Partisan asked me if I wanted to hit Alpha and I said sure, I didn't create that war I was along for the ride. I know you're desperate for me to think about you, talk about you, but I'm trying to make you understand how little you matter to me James. In fact this will be the last time I reply to you. I don't know if you've even said a single thing accurate in this thread, or almost any time you talk about me. You have a distorted view of me due to your clear obsession with me, to repeat the evidence:

cBXFHqh.png

I left Alpha because its leadership was clearly a failure that couldn't see 1 step ahead, let alone 2. I only asked for leadership to try and help fix a sinking ship and was thrilled I got turned down. I attacked Alpha because I was asked to by Syndicate and hoped it would spark a major war. I declared on Alpha during Papers Please because we didn't have any war slots left and I thought it would be funny to put Steve and Partisan on the same side of a war. TEst declared on SA because the were tied to AIM, who we were hitting to keep CoS v SK 1v1 and SA had the most targets in our range. We literally nothing Alpha, or nuke bloc. You're desperately hoping there's this big scheme about us plotting to constantly keep you down but there's not. We don't think about you. We don't care what you do. You want us to because you are obsessed with us. I wish I saved the screen shots shown to me by people of how often you all talk about me. It's honestly borderline unsettling. You think you matter so much to me. You matter so little I didn't even notice SA was a Alpha Splinter. I didn't remember Hope Solo was gov of Alpha. Why didn't I know or remember those things? Because you don't matter to me enough to be worth remembering. I know I just used this on SRD, but James, I'm just not that into you. Please move on. It's over.

Edit: Gif

tumblr_luhuhwy4gj1qz77uqo3_400.gif

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

8 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

I faked no logs to get a war against you. Partisan asked me if I wanted to hit Alpha and I said sure, I didn't create that war I was along for the ride. I know you're desperate for me to think about you, talk about you, but I'm trying to make you understand how little you matter to me James. In fact this will be the last time I reply to you. I don't know if you've even said a single thing accurate in this thread, or almost any time you talk about me. You have a distorted view of me due to your clear obsession with me, to repeat the evidence:

cBXFHqh.png

I left Alpha because its leadership was clearly a failure that couldn't see 1 step ahead, let alone 2. I only asked for leadership to try and help fix a sinking ship and was thrilled I got turned down. I attacked Alpha because I was asked to by Syndicate and hoped it would spark a major war. I declared on Alpha during Papers Please because we didn't have any war slots left and I thought it would be funny to put Steve and Partisan on the same side of a war. TEst declared on SA because the were tied to AIM, who we were hitting to keep CoS v SK 1v1 and SA had the most targets in our range. We literally nothing Alpha, or nuke bloc. You're desperately hoping there's this big scheme about us plotting to constantly keep you down but there's not. We don't think about you. We don't care what you do. You want us to because you are obsessed with us. I wish I saved the screen shots shown to me by people of how often you all talk about me. It's honestly borderline unsettling. You think you matter so much to me. You matter so little I didn't even notice SA was a Alpha Splinter. I didn't remember Hope Solo was gov of Alpha. Why didn't I know or remember those things? Because you don't matter to me enough to be worth remembering. I know I just used this on SRD, but James, I'm just not that into you. Please move on. It's over.

Edit: Gif

tumblr_luhuhwy4gj1qz77uqo3_400.gif

You've told me you would 'reply' to me for the 'last time' at least a dozen times over the period we've been acquainted. All those statements in that log are true, and I was hoping they would find there way to you.

I've avoided you, and I don't think I've had any discussion with you until you targeted the peeps in Spanish Armada again. I'll point out it was a reaction to you. You've instigated every encounter. It's clear you're the one obsessed with us.

Edited by James II
  • Downvote 1

On 7/20/2018 at 3:38 PM, HopeSolo said:

i think it's in poor taste to post things like this, poking fun at long-time members who may be permanently leaving a game. if 3 gets you all hot and bothered wait for a few days when it's all 13 of us.

9 hours ago, Bambino said:

image.png.ae65900c19f23ccd2c4b8c07c016a2d1.png

I guess he was serious about his threat of a mass VM. Well, that's not good, that's not good at all. For the last year I've been trying to prove that warfare can be viable no matter what the difference in funding and available combatants is, and this ignominious surrender just plain undercuts the point. You could have had it, you could have proven that war can be war and not just a game of 'whoever has the least pixels ragequits'. The whole martial and political aspects of the game would be entirely unsustainable were wars always decided so easily and so completely, and the game would rapidly become a sterile wasteland of VM and inactivity. I cannot help but be deeply disappointed.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I guess he was serious about his threat of a mass VM. Well, that's not good, that's not good at all. For the last year I've been trying to prove that warfare can be viable no matter what the difference in funding and available combatants is, and this ignominious surrender just plain undercuts the point. You could have had it, you could have proven that war can be war and not just a game of 'whoever has the least pixels ragequits'. The whole martial and political aspects of the game would be entirely unsustainable were wars always decided so easily and so completely, and the game would rapidly become a sterile wasteland of VM and inactivity. I cannot help but be deeply disappointed.

Spanish Armada, and the ex Alpha, always fought the under dog fight. But when you're dog piled for the n-teenth time, right after being dogpiled you get bored of it.

12 minutes ago, James II said:

Spanish Armada, and the ex Alpha, always fought the under dog fight. But when you're dog piled for the n-teenth time, right after being dogpiled you get bored of it.

I can understand that; but considering the OP of this very thread, the offers of ending the war after one round by Test, and the way that SA is now extending their defeat beyond anything that the actions of their opponents could ever accomplish... This is worse than respectfully ceding a battle well fought, and this is worse than even taking a loss quietly. This is making promises, and then failing those promises utterly. But if the life of the guerilla warrior isn't for them, then that is their choice to make. It's just disappointing, is all.

1 minute ago, hope said:

PnW drinking game:

take a shot every time James mentions:

Pre

Alpha

Dogpiles

TEst

Are you trying to kill us?!

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Betulius said:

Hogwarts' members were sent on an excursion while I remained behind. I don't play for the amusement or ease of my opponents at any point in time. The choice to send my members away was made because it was the choice that complicated the agenda of my opposition the most. "Pixelhuggery" is little more than an empty rallying cry used to shame allies into submission or to harm enemy PR, generally speaking.

At least HW tried to instigate something that could have been an interesting thing globally speaking- faillure or not ;).

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

8 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Hogwarts' members were sent on an excursion while I remained behind. I don't play for the amusement or ease of my opponents at any point in time. The choice to send my members away was made because it was the choice that complicated the agenda of my opposition the most. "Pixelhuggery" is little more than an empty rallying cry used to shame allies into submission or to harm enemy PR, generally speaking.

At least HW tried to instigate something that could have been an interesting thing globally speaking- faillure or not ;).

giphy.gif
TKR looking at hogwarts 'funny'

giphy.gif
Hogwarts Running Away

we aren't quitting. we are taking a break, we may resume this war at some point in the future of our choosing. you might want to stay maxed out TEst.

prefontaine definitely was extremely butthurt when he left Alpha. he wanted to be made gov and Plac wouldn't put him anywhere near a gov role and that really pissed him off. he kept trying to stir up drama in Alpha, thinking he could find support from other members but failing, which is no surprise given how he's behaving in this thread. he was barely ever even accepted because of his history and Plac said he had lied to him straight to his face on at least one occasion. my guess is he had "plans" before he joined.

it's not really a surprise that prefontaine won't leave our sphere alone given how that all went down in Alpha.

1 hour ago, HopeSolo said:

we aren't quitting. we are taking a break, we may resume this war at some point in the future of our choosing. you might want to stay maxed out TEst.

prefontaine definitely was extremely butthurt when he left Alpha. he wanted to be made gov and Plac wouldn't put him anywhere near a gov role and that really pissed him off. he kept trying to stir up drama in Alpha, thinking he could find support from other members but failing, which is no surprise given how he's behaving in this thread. he was barely ever even accepted because of his history and Plac said he had lied to him straight to his face on at least one occasion. my guess is he had "plans" before he joined.

it's not really a surprise that prefontaine won't leave our sphere alone given how that all went down in Alpha.

Yeah. He was told he could be second in UPN if he got Alpha to join UPN's side. He was trying to get us to fight for the covenant or w/e.

20 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Yeah they're a bunch of cowards with empty threats, should have just taken peace, instead of &#33;@#&#036;ing out like this.

6 hours ago, Bambino said:

RIP SA.  

image.png.a0452792f1eb0888c8d53f234571d994.png

Also, can someone please fix the calculations here! It's amazing!

I mean it's not like we didn't expect it when 3rd guy hit it. Doubt the last 2 wil have the balls to remain. Good thing they wasted their money too.

3 hours ago, HopeSolo said:

You and what money? You just spent what you could for war posting pointless bountys, and, best part, RUN OUT OF THE BLOODY MONEY :D

How do I know? You went and posted same boutny on everyone, but me. You couldn't match the bounty on me since you run dry. Also there are peopel who didn't even get boutny. You'd expect you fat pixelhugger whales to atleast know how to count and divide. Guess your math is as good as your nukes, war experience, war capacity, activity, bite and bark.

Weak and shallow.

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

3 hours ago, HopeSolo said:

Not quitting....taking a break.....thats the funniest shit I've heard all day!?  Resume a war at some point in the future of your choosing.....stay maxed out....ha ha ha.  We won't have to worry about you folks for what....a year!

As to Pre trying to get support from other Alpha members and failing....lies...nothing but lies.  I was in Alpha at the time when all that shit went down and I sided with Pre then and I side with Pre now.  You guys think this all about some grudge Pre has with Alpha.....get over it already you whiny litte .....4-year olds.  We blasted you guys because you were inactive whales and this game is extremely fricking boring.  We offer peace after the first round, you in turn, pull your pants down and take a large steaming dump on that offer.  So you know what.....have a great year off, once you folks graduate from preschool, come look us up.....until then, heres a quater, go call someone who cares.....cry a river, then build a damn bridge and get the frick over it!

Edited by Sailor Jerry
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

59 minutes ago, DragonK said:

How do I know? You went and posted same boutny on everyone, but me. You couldn't match the bounty on me since you run dry. Also there are peopel who didn't even get boutny. You'd expect you fat pixelhugger whales to atleast know how to count and divide. Guess your math is as good as your nukes, war experience, war capacity, activity, bite and bark.

Weak and shallow.

Somebody's triggered

41 minutes ago, Sailor Jerry said:

Not quitting....taking a break.....thats the funniest shit I've heard all day!?  Resume a war at some point in the future of your choosing.....stay maxed out....ha ha ha.  We won't have to worry about you folks for what....a year!

As to Pre trying to get support from other Alpha members and failing....lies...nothing but lies.  I was in Alpha at the time when all that shit went down and I sided with Pre then and I side with Pre now.  You guys think this all about some grudge Pre has with Alpha.....get over it already you whiny litte .....4-year olds.  We blasted you guys because you were inactive whales and this game is extremely fricking boring.  We offer peace after the first round, you in turn, pull your pants down and take a large steaming dump on that offer.  So you know what.....have a great year off, once you folks graduate from preschool, come look us up.....until then, heres a quater, go call someone who cares.....cry a river, then build a damn bridge and get the frick over it!

youre-fake-news-15672697.png

Edited by James II
  • Downvote 2

59 minutes ago, Sailor Jerry said:

We won't have to worry about you folks for what....a year!

Just as a little side note (don't really have anything to do with either sides but thought I'd just tell you): You can reset a vacation mode. If someone goes into VM for let's say 3000 turns, they can just go to the VM page and reset it to the minimum of two weeks and then their VM is over after two weeks.

• Downvote 3