Jump to content
HopeSolo

Statement on Spanish Armada's In-Game Activity & Mutual Destruction

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, James II said:

Prefontaine was about to go into VM for a year until he gave his nation away to another player.

 

EDIT: he did go into VM and rage quit after losing a war. Just didn't make the year because of giving his nation away.

Totally had nothing to do with getting a new job IRL which I had told my gov about months before the war even started. Keep playing that same desperate little song. I find it funny that all you can bring up to try and knock me is that. Your warm my heart with those low tier trollings,  please keep it up!

 

Bambino also told us about going on vacation before he even knew who we were fighting and was disappointed about missing the blitz. RL > game. 

 

Keep trying with those insults boys, maybe one day you’ll find one that stings!

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Warning

reading this thread may cause iodine poisoning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, R Johnson said:

If you want to brag about how 23 nations in TEst left so many of our spies left that we could eliminate the bottom half of your alliances spy capability, be my guest Bambino. We had abandoned the spy project several days ago, so congrats on winning the battle due to "DNP".

Truth be told, AIM offered absolutely no help and chose to peace out before their allies and non-allies they got rolled were off the battlefield, which would've been necessary long-term.  This was just a short term operation that we ultimately abandoned due to reasons that will be public in a few days. We still wonder if you got outside help because we knew there is no way you could've taken out our 60 spy guys with what you had left.  Even so, it's pretty embarrassing for you that we still can keep your leader Prefontaine at 0 spies and having taken 3000-5000 tanks from him or so (iirc). That's not going to matter, but it's hilarious. And has confirmed TEst is a joke of an alliance who uses paperless for cowardice and doesn't defend allies when facing odds they don't like or flips sides like a dying fish.

Off topic, but for the record, TEst's cowardice is not the same the last NB-war.  TKR had every reason to attack and there was very much aggression from NB towards them. It's not any secret tbh. The people that hit us also ran into thousands of nukes. That's a bit different than hitting 13 nations that only had 200 nukes. And on a side-note, I'm confused with all the TKR hate from Fark when they are tied closely to TKR now, having an direct ally, TRF even fighting a war with TKR.

Off topic part 2, nukes don't matter. Spanish Armada was making $4.4b in cash each month and about $3b in resource generation.i Meaning about $7.4b a month @ 350 GDP. For just 13 nations. That means an alliance like TKR was making $25-30b a month or more even. Plus nukes are so neutered that unless you declare offensive wars everyone hits you with non-attrition wars, which is wise, but still makes them near-worthless given we all have warchests to rebuild all our infra and then some. If SA can be hit twice in 3 months and still have more than enough to rebuy all our infra, this game is fricking broken.

Finally on-topic part WoT, it wouldn't be too hard to keep declaring up and dragging down 23v13, but none of us really care about this game anymore so we've opted for doing something on our terms in the future. Because have decently sized nations already, so time is not our enemy.

 

I'll be the first to admit that TEst screwed the pooch on the spy war at the front.  But, given that you had the advantage (as you rightly declared) with having so many spies, you should have pressed that one front of the war you hadn't lost and brought down a bunch of hurt on tanks.  My guess is you actually couldn't muster enough activity to do so, despite your alliance's repeated claims to the contrary.  I look forward to hearing the reasons for everything abandoning the effort, mostly because it will likely you all blaming other people for your failures.

Suppose all you want about us bringing in people, but It literally took 2 people to eliminate what remained of your spies.  We don't have to bring in outside resources to do our dirty work.  The fact you had to rely on AIM for your spy ops says more about you than it does about us.  All I know is that I came back from real vacation (indeed before my nation had even gotten out of VM), organized what remained of our spy forces and within the course of 2 days, we had essentially disabled what remained of your spy network.  The only two holdouts were Brasilia and yourself, which was entirely because both of you had such low scores that no one could reach down to you, even with decomming large portions of their military.  As soon as I came out of VM on Tuesday, I corrected that problem by whacking you two for 14 and 16 spies respectively.  Another member of TEst then whacked you (Kingdom) for an additional 21 spies a short time later and then we finished off Brasilia a day later (or maybe it was a few hours, I'm honestly too bored to go back and look). 

Regarding you taking out one member in particular (Pre), well, congratulations.  It doesn't actually take a lot of skill to disable one person in this game.  You can do it both militarily and by spying with ease.  Congratulations, you can muster sufficient activity to do a total of 4-6 spy attacks.  I'm sure that's what sent 2 of your members fleeing to VM.

I can't speak to your first off topic remark because, well, to me it sounds like rambling.  However, regarding the economic stuff, I'm pretty sure that TEst generates roughly the same on a per capita basis as you all.  I did a rough, back of the envelope calculation based on my nation (one of our small nations) and we're averaging 7B/month.  I couldn't tell you resource wise what we do, but that's more because we don't actually run taxes over here and, well, I'm too lazy to go around surveying 23 people.  Suffice it to say, your 4.4B in cash is ENTIRELY AVERAGE.  I'd even go so far as to say it is BELOW average given the number of whales you had at stupid levels of infra.  The fact that you have to brag about your economic success, something that requires exceptionally low skill, again says more about your alliance than ours.  It's too bad that MENSA went the way of the dinosaur.  They would have been mowing the lawn (as they liked to call it) over and over with you guys.  I get the economics portion of the game, but man, it's a sad day when your claim to fame is "HEY GUYS, WE CAN GET ROLLED OVER AND OVER AND HAVE TONS OF CASH TO REBUILD WITH!".

Fair enough on "biding your time".  Given that we've offered peace and it's been turned down multiple times with the threat of "burning TEst to the ground", we don't really care.  2 of your people went into VM already and likely more will soon.

11 hours ago, R Johnson said:

Yes and you were also in VM until a few days ago.

What is the phrase? Kettle meet pot?

Not really.  If I had gone into VM to AVOID a war (like 2 of your members) rather than actually going on VM because I was, ya know, on vacation, then the phrase would be apt. But I'm guessing you're too busy gnashing your teeth to think clearly about that.  Then again, what do I know.  I'm the clearly the pixel hugger in this conversation.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, R Johnson said:

Off topic, but for the record, TEst's cowardice is not the same the last NB-war.  TKR had every reason to attack and there was very much aggression from NB towards them. It's not any secret tbh. The people that hit us also ran into thousands of nukes. That's a bit different than hitting 13 nations that only had 200 nukes. And on a side-note, I'm confused with all the TKR hate from Fark when they are tied closely to TKR now, having an direct ally, TRF even fighting a war with TKR.

I never said TEst was the same as TKR, I said they have the cajones to keep this going for a while if you want to keep feeding them nukes as long as you want. The TKR hate is because they earned it.  Never any aggression from Fark towards TKR but they schemed it so they'd be the ones fighting us. Never any aggression from WTF towards them, because WTF doesn't go after anyone. Wasn't real aggression from Alpha towards them because Alpha had other shit they wanted to do. That was a spat between exes Apeman and EMC because the way EMC treated us while allied made it us leave them. They're shitbags through and through. And no, Fark has nothing to do with TRF and TKR fighting the KT gang together. Nor are TRF and TKR allied in any way. 

You're right about the game being broken though, but that's because after a long time of EMC being unchallenged, it has turned into a group of haves that were either on their side and saved up money for years by not fighting challenging wars, or stayed out of that crap, vs the have nots who have been repeatedly beaten down by EMC and don't have the resources to put a dent in the trillions EMC has saved up. You say nukes don't matter, but sustained nuking from ZI is really the only actual way to start getting rid of the money that's out there unless Alex introduces an inflation mechanic. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, R Johnson said:

If you want to brag about how 23 nations in TEst left so many of our spies left that we could eliminate the bottom half of your alliances spy capability, be my guest Bambino. We had abandoned the spy project several days ago, so congrats on winning the battle due to "DNP".

Truth be told, AIM offered absolutely no help and chose to peace out before their allies and non-allies they got rolled were off the battlefield, which would've been necessary long-term.  This was just a short term operation that we ultimately abandoned due to reasons that will be public in a few days. We still wonder if you got outside help because we knew there is no way you could've taken out our 60 spy guys with what you had left.  Even so, it's pretty embarrassing for you that we still can keep your leader Prefontaine at 0 spies and having taken 3000-5000 tanks from him or so (iirc). That's not going to matter, but it's hilarious. And has confirmed TEst is a joke of an alliance who uses paperless for cowardice and doesn't defend allies when facing odds they don't like or flips sides like a dying fish.

Off topic, but for the record, TEst's cowardice is not the same the last NB-war.  TKR had every reason to attack and there was very much aggression from NB towards them. It's not any secret tbh. The people that hit us also ran into thousands of nukes. That's a bit different than hitting 13 nations that only had 200 nukes. And on a side-note, I'm confused with all the TKR hate from Fark when they are tied closely to TKR now, having an direct ally, TRF even fighting a war with TKR.

Off topic part 2, nukes don't matter. Spanish Armada was making $4.4b in cash each month and about $3b in resource generation.i Meaning about $7.4b a month @ 350 GDP. For just 13 nations. That means an alliance like TKR was making $25-30b a month or more even. Plus nukes are so neutered that unless you declare offensive wars everyone hits you with non-attrition wars, which is wise, but still makes them near-worthless given we all have warchests to rebuild all our infra and then some. If SA can be hit twice in 3 months and still have more than enough to rebuy all our infra, this game is fricking broken.

Finally on-topic part WoT, it wouldn't be too hard to keep declaring up and dragging down 23v13, but none of us really care about this game anymore so we've opted for doing something on our terms in the future. Because have decently sized nations already, so time is not our enemy.

 

Tehnically speaking I'm bottom tier. I had my spys whiped out twice by t$ before this war. I didn't manage to rebuild half the number of them. Yet, somehow, despite all of that, with coordinated attacks you guys pulled off, I alone have more spys than your entire alliance combined. But hey, keep on talking. I'll smack all of you who are brave enough not to hit that VM like some 2 of your cowards already did.

Unlike you guys, I really am MAD.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, R Johnson said:

If you want to brag about how 23 nations in TEst left so many of our spies left that we could eliminate the bottom half of your alliances spy capability, be my guest Bambino. We had abandoned the spy project several days ago, so congrats on winning the battle due to "DNP".

Truth be told, AIM offered absolutely no help and chose to peace out before their allies and non-allies they got rolled were off the battlefield, which would've been necessary long-term.  This was just a short term operation that we ultimately abandoned due to reasons that will be public in a few days. We still wonder if you got outside help because we knew there is no way you could've taken out our 60 spy guys with what you had left.  Even so, it's pretty embarrassing for you that we still can keep your leader Prefontaine at 0 spies and having taken 3000-5000 tanks from him or so (iirc). That's not going to matter, but it's hilarious. And has confirmed TEst is a joke of an alliance who uses paperless for cowardice and doesn't defend allies when facing odds they don't like or flips sides like a dying fish.

Off topic, but for the record, TEst's cowardice is not the same the last NB-war.  TKR had every reason to attack and there was very much aggression from NB towards them. It's not any secret tbh. The people that hit us also ran into thousands of nukes. That's a bit different than hitting 13 nations that only had 200 nukes. And on a side-note, I'm confused with all the TKR hate from Fark when they are tied closely to TKR now, having an direct ally, TRF even fighting a war with TKR.

Off topic part 2, nukes don't matter. Spanish Armada was making $4.4b in cash each month and about $3b in resource generation.i Meaning about $7.4b a month @ 350 GDP. For just 13 nations. That means an alliance like TKR was making $25-30b a month or more even. Plus nukes are so neutered that unless you declare offensive wars everyone hits you with non-attrition wars, which is wise, but still makes them near-worthless given we all have warchests to rebuild all our infra and then some. If SA can be hit twice in 3 months and still have more than enough to rebuy all our infra, this game is fricking broken.

Finally on-topic part WoT, it wouldn't be too hard to keep declaring up and dragging down 23v13, but none of us really care about this game anymore so we've opted for doing something on our terms in the future. Because have decently sized nations already, so time is not our enemy.

 

 

I thought the point of this thread was to originally make a statement about Spanish Armada's "activity levels" during wartime. The fact that you guys don't care about the game anymore, as you yourself admitted, as well as the fact that you abandoned a front that you were originally winning (spy front), should prove that you guys are in fact quite inactive as an alliance. We didn't need outside help to neuter your spies since you already abandoned that front. Not very hard when your opponent has already given up. 

Your actions say that you've given up, and even your words are starting to indicate that. Why not do yourselves a favor and just accept peace so you can go back to the pixel-hugging that you all seem to love so much? Even better, if you don't care about the game.... What's the point in playing it? Go into VM like your friends or delete honestly. If/when I get to the point where I don't want to play the game anymore, I'm going to militarize and blitz a random alliance that has the capability to destroy me so that I can go out with a blaze of glory and then after beige, finally delete. Not trying to be a dick, but honestly, why play a game you don't even like? Seems like a waste of time imo. Go do something fun irl with friends/family, play a new game, etc.

You were acting like you were going to make the most of this war and "destroy TEst's lower tier" or something like that. Now you're making a bunch of ridiculous and desperate comments to try and save face, but in reality, you're just making yourself look even worse. Do yourself a favor and stop posting; you're not helping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

To be fair, I did take out over half of my own spies in a highly successful op.

 

May the odds be ever in my favor XD

I had no idea offensive loses could be even close to that high, much less on an offensive op. Wish I could do that when people spy on me.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

To be fair, I did take out over half of my own spies in a highly successful op.

 

May the odds be ever in my favor XD

They're heroes. Their sacrifice saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of people :P .

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ukunaka said:

 Warning

reading this thread may cause iodine poisoning

I was only here for the MLP gif. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

Totally had nothing to do with getting a new job IRL which I had told my gov about months before the war even started. Keep playing that same desperate little song. I find it funny that all you can bring up to try and knock me is that. Your warm my heart with those low tier trollings,  please keep it up!

 

Bambino also told us about going on vacation before he even knew who we were fighting and was disappointed about missing the blitz. RL > game. 

 

Keep trying with those insults boys, maybe one day you’ll find one that stings!

You sound like LPS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

Totally had nothing to do with getting a new job IRL which I had told my gov about months before the war even started. Keep playing that same desperate little song. I find it funny that all you can bring up to try and knock me is that. Your warm my heart with those low tier trollings,  please keep it up!

 

Bambino also told us about going on vacation before he even knew who we were fighting and was disappointed about missing the blitz. RL > game. 

 

Keep trying with those insults boys, maybe one day you’ll find one that stings!

Haha you ragequit.

We ragequit.

 

....I ragequit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

[...] and 31 of your spies were captured [...]

Wtf I didn't even know so many were possible from a failed op. o.O

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

To be fair, I did take out over half of my own spies in a highly successful op.

 

May the odds be ever in my favor XD

Nice! Doubt that record will be broken any time soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Statement on Spanish Armada's Inactivity & Self-Destruction

So, there are now 3 total nations of 13 from Spanish Armada that have gone into Vacation Mode as a result of this war..... 10 more to go?

nMMQgnV.png

I'm very disappointed. SA promised "Mutual Destruction" or something like that. I guess it was all talk. Was looking forward to Round 2 after SA had rebuilt a bit, but the number of remaining fighters keeps dwindling. Not enough blood. Khorne won't be pleased.

Edited by Valkorion Baratheon
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Valkorion Baratheon said:

Statement on Spanish Armada's Inactivity & Self-Destruction

So, there are now 3 total nations of 13 from Spanish Armada that have gone into Vacation Mode as a result of this war..... 10 more to go?

nMMQgnV.png

I'm very disappointed. SA promised "Mutual Destruction" or something like that. I guess it was all talk. Was looking forward to Round 2 after SA had rebuilt a bit, but the number of remaining fighters keeps dwindling. Not enough blood. Khorne won't be pleased.

i think it's in poor taste to post things like this, poking fun at long-time members who may be permanently leaving a game. if 3 gets you all hot and bothered wait for a few days when it's all 13 of us.

but if it makes you feel better about yourself, feel free to continue your griefing. tho, it was only some spies and a few thousand tanks, not that big a deal at all man. no need to get so worked up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HopeSolo said:

i think it's in poor taste to post things like this, poking fun at long-time members who may be permanently leaving a game. if 3 gets you all hot and bothered wait for a few days when it's all 13 of us.

but if it makes you feel better about yourself, feel free to continue your griefing. tho, it was only some spies and a few thousand tanks, not that big a deal at all man. no need to get so worked up.

Quote

 

From: Prefontaine  Date: 07/09/2018 Monday 4:16 am Seen

We’re not here for your bank or infra. Just here for a round or two of fun. Enjoy your guys nuking and what not and may we both burn some pixels for fun. I’m fine with one round and shaking hands if that works for you guys? That way you won’t run out of nukes outside of one a day and we won’t grind infra pointlessly. 

How’s that sound?

As for the friendly stuff, I’m well and it has been a while. I think that was the last time we’ve interacted, been like 2 years 😛

Good to see most of you all jump to life after the attack.

 

Quote

From: Prefontaine  Date: 07/19/2018 Thursday 4:57 pm Seen

Since two of your members have gone into a very long VM, I wanted to give you this offer: They can leave your alliance and join one of the other nuke bloc groups and then simply rejoin you all after if you want. I don't want to drive people out of the game, not my intent. So if more are going to leave for VM they can simply temporarily leave the alliance and come back.

 

Regardless of the public theater I've given offers to avoid a war you all clearly didn't want to go on, and when that failed I gave an offer to avoid your members going perma VM.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

 

Regardless of the public theater I've given offers to avoid a war you all clearly didn't want to go on, and when that failed I gave an offer to avoid your members going perma VM.

It's not this war they are upset about.

It's you going after them over and over, and then hitting them right after they got jumped by even more than what you threw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, James II said:

It's not this war they are upset about.

It's you going after them over and over, and then hitting them right after they got jumped by even more than what you threw.

This is the first war I've fought against them since tS/TEst fought Alpha, amd that's just the few members of SA that were in Alpha back then. Pretty sure that war was over two years ago, hardly "over and over" and a completely different alliance.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

This is the first war I've fought against them since tS/TEst fought Alpha, amd that's just the few members of SA that were in Alpha back then. Pretty sure that war was over two years ago, hardly "over and over" and a completely different alliance.

During your presence you haven't gone more than a year between hits. You hit us when arrgh hit us. Then again in papers please. Then you quit. Now that you've come back, you haven't gone that long before having to hit Alpha people again. You were in the alliance with these people, don't pretend you didn't know who they were.

EDIT: Nevermind the fact you hit an alliance that had just been dogpiled.

Edited by James II

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, James II said:

During your presence you haven't gone more than a year between hits. You hit us when arrgh hit us. Then again in papers please. Then you quit. Now that you've come back, you haven't gone that long before having to hit Alpha people again. You were in the alliance with these people, don't pretend you didn't know who they were.

EDIT: Nevermind the fact you hit an alliance that had just been dogpiled.

So, we were at war for what, 3-4 weeks out of three years? Clearly we and constant harassers. The only alliance that I'd find that sort of claim valid against me is GPA. You should also ease up on that whole "hitting an alliance who had been dogpiled" line. I remember being given logs of you all celebrating SK hitting TEst much quicker after we were dogpiled. 

 

You've honestly done SA a disservice by posting and trying to stir up old drama and dragging out the public theater. This whole thread was a disservice to SA. You don't beat your chest publicly promising mutual assured destruction, extremely levels of activity etc etc and have had 3 wars declared in 10 days, and 3 members go into effective perma VM. Had this thread not existed there would be no mocking it. I did request my members be more friendly to the people we were fighting on more than one occasion but I'm not here to muzzle people when they're not crossing serious lines. You all want to talk like I have some obsession with you and this deep need to get revenge or whatever. I literally nothing you guys. I can't convey into proper words how little you matter to me, how our past means nothing to me, and how few farks I have to give about Alpha and their spawns. I stopped caring about you all after that war with tS/TEst vs Alpha. Got what I wanted there and was done with it. Perhaps you should take a moment and look at yourself, you're the one who carries the obsession with me based on how often you find yourself quoting me, and talking to or about me. I even poked fun at SRD over it, but it counts for you as well.

image.png.f5fff4c3aeea46244e86c2b3851b195a.png

 

So no James. I'm not obsessed with you, or Steve, or Alpha, or any of the products of Nuke Bloc. I don't care about you one iota. Please get over your obsession with me. 

 

-----

 

Now back to the point. I don't want SA to goto VM across the board. I'm sad that some of your members have chosen that route and have tried to avoid having further casualties of VM. I tried to offer you a quick peace with no side effects. You can take it, or leave it. You can take it after you come out for that blitz some of you have built up for even, I would like a little fight if you guys want. SA, the ball has been in your court the whole time. 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HopeSolo said:

i think it's in poor taste to post things like this, poking fun at long-time members who may be permanently leaving a game. if 3 gets you all hot and bothered wait for a few days when it's all 13 of us.

but if it makes you feel better about yourself, feel free to continue your griefing. tho, it was only some spies and a few thousand tanks, not that big a deal at all man. no need to get so worked up.

We're not getting worked up......if its not a big deal at all over the loss of "some spies and a few thousand tanks"....then why the need to go into perma VM?  Seems like its a prettty big deal to some of you.

Edited by Sailor Jerry
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, HopeSolo said:

i think it's in poor taste to post things like this, poking fun at long-time members who may be permanently leaving a game. if 3 gets you all hot and bothered wait for a few days when it's all 13 of us.

but if it makes you feel better about yourself, feel free to continue your griefing. tho, it was only some spies and a few thousand tanks, not that big a deal at all man. no need to get so worked up.

image.png.ae65900c19f23ccd2c4b8c07c016a2d1.png

I'll poke a little, mostly because the whole point of this thread was that there was going to be mutually assured destruction... 

16 hours ago, James II said:

It's not this war they are upset about.

It's you going after them over and over, and then hitting them right after they got jumped by even more than what you threw.

Ah yes, grand delusions rear their ugly head once again.  Hitting them over and over would be an attack them once, then let them rebuild and then do it again and again for lulz (ie: GPA style).  That's hardly the case here.  One hit in several years is hardly the case.  If we're going down that road then all of orbis is out to get one another......

16 hours ago, James II said:

During your presence you haven't gone more than a year between hits. You hit us when arrgh hit us. Then again in papers please. Then you quit. Now that you've come back, you haven't gone that long before having to hit Alpha people again. You were in the alliance with these people, don't pretend you didn't know who they were.

EDIT: Nevermind the fact you hit an alliance that had just been dogpiled.

Citation needed. If the statement is that we're going specifically after Alpha people, I had no idea who anyone was in SA.  I assumed they were simply a bunch of pixel huggers who manipulated the markets.  That aside, if we're putting all alliances that have ever taken former Alpha members in off limits, then we all might as well as go the way of SA and go into VM as there wouldn't be any point to playing. Oh well, so sad that you have to make this about you rather than the fact that SA isn't holding up their end of the bargin here. We were promised destruction and SA has failed to deliver.  0/7 for my rating.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.