Statement on Spanish Armada's In-Game Activity & Mutual Destruction

HopeSolo

On 7/9/2018 at 12:09 AM, HopeSolo said:

7YLS8jR.jpg

s4uR7gK.jpg

CA01YsU.jpg

hello! i know it's a bit hard to tell from the first image, but we actually are defending in our war with TEst. SA has nothing against another fellow paperless alliance, but you gotta return fire when attacked, right?

thought we'd clear this up - yet again - that in-game activity times mean jackshit. like the last alliance that declared on us, you will always take much more dmg than you do to us. i suspect this is more of prefontaine being still really butthurt about matters from a previous alliance we both shared company in, but who knows. no one really expects any reasons for the random wars, and that's cool. no one needs politics in a political simulator, right? errr..."dynamic"? did I do that right? anyway, that's just speculation combined with a little bit of picking a fight on another paperless alliance that it can win before the war even begins based on numbers.

so, last resort boring-mode yet again, not something we wanted to rehash, pretty boring really for both sides, attacking 3v1 and get nuked/launching nukes. the lack of loot TEst will get from nations or the bank will prove to put us all to sleep, but maybe SA can have some fun fights with TEst's lower tier in the coming weeks.

cheers to everyone! and i apologize to myself and to you for having to post in the cesspool that is  this forum.

Signed:

-all of Spanish Armada

6E1r4KU.jpg

2 hours ago, R Johnson said:

Sorry to disappoint but you will find you won't get much loot from our nations or bank. Modular trading/banking system ftw.

Although you almost caught us with a member selling some bank alum excess to the tune of 200,000 alum. Thankfully Nordland was inactive after his attack and we killed off his ships pretty easily and broke the 1 blockade since the other two TEst nations couldn't be bothered to blockade.

7if70q.jpg

D3SG5kh.png

eQzxqYu.png

12,442 lead * $3,594 avg PPU = $44,716,549 in lead alone.

We never went into this war with the primary intention of looting. We fight to burn pixels, to spill blood. Ours and our enemies, Khorne cares not. 

With that being said, $44.7M (not including other resources nor looted cash), definitely helps with the rebuild. Khorne got his blood and some of us are still getting some loot to pay for the damages. Is a pretty good deal for us imo.

Anyways, I love war so looking forward to Round 2, 3, 4 etc...

Edited by Valkorion Baratheon
  • Upvote 4

On 7/9/2018 at 2:10 PM, DragonK said:

I support this statement.

As a life long pirate I too decalre 5 wars with 0 military units all the time. It's the thrill of winning despite that and stealing that dosh loot that makes worth all the infra damage and unit losses.

Such as this initial infra cca. 1200

And then when you find such rich people that totally didn't steal from any bank ingame that just wanished into thin air recently:

You successfully gathered intelligence about United Front. Your spies discovered that United Front has 60 spies, $30,487,990.65, 1,717.21 coal, 2,028.00 oil, 2,011.17 uranium, 0.82 lead, 2,602.99 iron, 0.75 bauxite, 102,700.48 gasoline, 99,940.74 munitions, 91,109.88 steel, 100,000.07 aluminum, and 737,054.98 food. Your agents were caught and identified by United Front's counter-intelligence forces. The operation cost you $18,186.53 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information; if you leave this page you will be able to see this intelligence report under your espionage notifications.
You successfully gathered intelligence about The Kingsguard. Your spies discovered that The Kingsguard has 47 spies, $37,730,728.65, 30,264.98 coal, 538.75 oil, 3,627.99 uranium, 360.50 lead, 325.60 iron, 122.00 bauxite, 59,069.67 gasoline, 40,140.16 munitions, 49,705.10 steel, 19,821.44 aluminum, and 207,556.85 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $18,186.53 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information; if you leave this page you will be able to see this intelligence report under your espionage notifications.
You successfully gathered intelligence about Xandar. Your spies discovered that Xandar has 60 spies, $16,925,101.04, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 7,036.91 uranium, 629.00 lead, 690.00 iron, 326.00 bauxite, 58,790.44 gasoline, 58,680.60 munitions, 60,062.25 steel, 23,708.85 aluminum, and 506,315.66 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $18,186.53 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information; if you leave this page you will be able to see this intelligence report under your espionage notifications.

And, ofc, you make sure they can't stash away that said bank anywhere else:

Screenshot_3.png.bca05ca85ceebd3b1811b714870356df.png

Launch your nukes, I'm ready:

I used to be #6 in nukes eaten, till I dropped due to lack of service. I'm currently 5 nukes away from tieing for #9 spot again.Screenshot_5.thumb.png.e6cc4e7e2f7efa6ab357f1c40097b56e.pngScreenshot_4.png.97b5a05fb9a4dcf06e19290ce635b14b.png

Man that's just rude. Could have at least blocked the nation name. I expect you to protect me when everyone comes looking for my sweet booty now

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

1 hour ago, Valkorion Baratheon said:

eQzxqYu.png

We never went into this war with the primary intention of looting. We fight to burn pixels, to spill blood. Ours and our enemies, Khorne cares not. 

maybe it'll help pay for the VDS you snapped up to avoid damage. thought you wanted to burn pixels, love. don't lie to Khorne, he'll smite you!

cNrMyqW.jpg

Edited by HopeSolo

50 minutes ago, HopeSolo said:

maybe it'll help pay for the VDS you snapped up to avoid damage. thought you wanted to burn pixels, love. don't lie to Khorne, he'll smite you!

cNrMyqW.jpg

I mean, my alliance mates offered to buy it for me so I accepted lol. Free projects are great

image.png.b7d39f6ed2d1ae19d7dee454a1a0ccbd.png

If every round is this profitable, I'm looking forward to... what was it? 8 or so rounds?

Keep em' coming. ?

Edited by Edwardidk
  • Upvote 3

Cheers!

If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid. ?

3 hours ago, Edwardidk said:

If every round is this profitable, I'm looking forward to... what was it? 8 or so rounds?

Keep em' coming. ?

TEst is happy to oblige (whale noise) SA for as long as they wish. As their nuke count is low, if they wish for one round and white peace, it’s theres. If they wish to nuke once a day for as long as they wish, we are happy to continue the war and bloody each other for many merry weeks and months!

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

On 7/9/2018 at 7:06 AM, Betulius said:

Nukes eaten is the most important stat

Thal cares more about the coups lost stat.

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

22 hours ago, R Johnson said:

Sorry to disappoint but you will find you won't get much loot from our nations or bank. Modular trading/banking system ftw.

Although you almost caught us with a member selling some bank alum excess to the tune of 200,000 alum. Thankfully Nordland was inactive after his attack and we killed off his ships pretty easily and broke the 1 blockade since the other two TEst nations couldn't be bothered to blockade.

7if70q.jpg

True SA was a bit too poor for my taste. Luckily I AIMed higer :PScreenshot_6.thumb.png.c75d8ee2dd29f2d7fd54257dcb7b850a.png

@Bezzers You were a good raid, and you put up the most resistance. Sadly, in terms of loot alone you're not the best I'm afraid. Still a solid 3/5 from me.

tvPWtuA.gif

16 hours ago, Edwardidk said:

If every round is this profitable, I'm looking forward to... what was it? 8 or so rounds?g. ?

fail spin here. stop trying to make silly attempts to trick people into thinking this was a SA nation's loot. It's from AIM. this isn't about AIM, it's about SA and in 12/13 nations you got very little and in that last one, you had to put up a VDS, nullifying any small amount of loot you got.

FYI:

Normaslody looted $101,341, 308 Coal, 264 Oil, 153 Uranium, 438 Iron, 0 Bauxite, 0 Lead, 13,135 Gasoline, 12,939 Munitions, 9,833 Steel, 12,419 Aluminum, and 96,115 Food. United Front also lost 4% of the infrastructure in each of their cities.  <---AIM nation

12 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

TEst is happy to oblige (whale noise) SA for as long as they wish. As their nuke count is low, if they wish for one round and white peace, it’s theres. If they wish to nuke once a day for as long as they wish, we are happy to continue the war and bloody each other for many merry weeks and months!

hey dummy, that was from an AIM nation. stop trying to act like we have all this whale loot. we don't. we were prepared for this and know how to hide our warchests.

you sorta sound desperate with that last part, tone it down bro. "please peace us out now, yes please do peace us, now, quickly, why not?"

too much AIM in this topic, don't you have another topic for that?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HopeSolo said:

fail spin here. stop trying to make silly attempts to trick people into thinking this was a SA nation's loot. It's from AIM. this isn't about AIM, it's about SA and in 12/13 nations you got very little and in that last one, you had to put up a VDS, nullifying any small amount of loot you got.

FYI:

Normaslody looted $101,341, 308 Coal, 264 Oil, 153 Uranium, 438 Iron, 0 Bauxite, 0 Lead, 13,135 Gasoline, 12,939 Munitions, 9,833 Steel, 12,419 Aluminum, and 96,115 Food. United Front also lost 4% of the infrastructure in each of their cities.  <---AIM nation

hey dummy, that was from an AIM nation. stop trying to act like we have all this whale loot. we don't. we were prepared for this and know how to hide our warchests.

you sorta sound desperate with that last part, tone it down bro. "please peace us out now, yes please do peace us, now, quickly, why not?"

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing our nations use Tactician and grind away any improvements you have with 1 ship.

It'd be a beautiful sight to see nations completely devoid of infrastructure, resources, warchests, and improvements.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™??? said:

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing our nations use Tactician and grind away any improvements you have with 1 ship.

It'd be a beautiful sight to see nations completely devoid of infrastructure, resources, warchests, and improvements.

While thoughtful, it’s still based on chance.  I’ve done that tactic several times when they brought in war policies.

The only time it’s REALLY effective, is if the opponent is on Pirate.  Then you’re definitely wrecking Improvements.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, HopeSolo said:

Dummy? I've not mentioned anything about AIM this whole thread. I've not even mentioned loot in this thread. Don't quote me and then make up what I'm talking about while trying to claim I don't know what's going on. And yes, I'm clearly desperate for this war to end, lol. "We'll happily fight you for as long as you want"; Clearly reeks of desperate begging right there.

Look, I now know you're from the Steve reality where up is down, and down is the quadratic equation, but you really have no do clue what you're talking about. You seem to thing what you do matters to us. It doesn't. You wanna nuke more? Great, go for it. You wanna move on and rebuild? Great, go for it. If you weren't so tilted, perhaps you'd see that. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Spanish Armada is well aware of it's options. You were given a chance to peace out and you turned that down. So we have war.

So lets just enjoy this time we have together and stop with all this "move on and rebuild" nonsense you keep bringing up. 

7 hours ago, R Johnson said:

Spanish Armada is well aware of it's options. You were given a chance to peace out and you turned that down. So we have war.

So lets just enjoy this time we have together and stop with all this "move on and rebuild" nonsense you keep bringing up. 

I’ll drop it when you give me this mutually assured destruction nonsense you keep bringing up. You’ve had like 3 or 4 wars delcared since the first wave ended. That’s like 30 missed nuke chances that could have been dropped or in the process of being dropped. It doesn’t seem like your heart is in it. Don’t promise me with a good time and not deliver. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

i love how this community praises those who peace out without complaining about getting rolled for no reason and without hardly declaring any offensive wars or helping those that it helped get rolled.

but if you don't give someone an easy 1-round win you are considered stupid, salty, or "clueless". 

the bottom half of TEst has no spies left due to it's horrible tactics and as a result while we bulk up, we can have some fun with them from beige. new spy system has some nice benefits.  lol Prefontaine's 4 spies left, Valkorion Baratheon 10 left, the list goes on and on.

not going to win the war, but get ganged up on but still being able to spy 10-20k tanks a day makes me laugh.

Edited by HopeSolo

1 hour ago, HopeSolo said:

i love how this community praises those who peace out without complaining about getting rolled for no reason and without hardly declaring any offensive wars or helping those that it helped get rolled.

but if you don't give someone an easy 1-round win you are considered stupid, salty, or "clueless". 

the bottom half of TEst has no spies left due to it's horrible tactics and as a result while we bulk up, we can have some fun with them from beige. new spy system has some nice benefits.  lol Prefontaine's 4 spies left, Valkorion Baratheon 10 left, the list goes on and on.

not going to win the war, but get ganged up on but still being able to spy 10-20k tanks a day makes me laugh.

eROc6mB.gif

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

5 hours ago, HopeSolo said:

You're not wrong, honestly.  My own reply was to affirm that AIM has good people, whether they decided to bail out of a war inflicted on them or stay in - didn't matter to me.  AIM, as an alliance, aren't very dramatic.  During the war vs. IQ - I can't recall any moment of drama from any of them in the coalition channel.

Hell, I'm in a situation where my own alliance has been at war with TKR and Friends for...  over a month and will most likely keep going for an undetermined time.  If you stick with your war with TEst, all the best to you folks.

• Upvote 1

>get nuked 5 times

>still do more infra damage to each attacking nation with conventional warfare than they did with nukes

Your nuclear "mutual assured destruction" tactic was a failure and a joke, and the bones of the cattle you call your citizens pave the roads to the temples raised to Chaos in the already-forgotten superficial damage your weaklings' toys smeared on my cities.  The shrieks of your children echo via loudspeakers throughout my nation as they are sacrificed in torment to feed daemons; such a delightful dirge of agony their lungs make even as they bellow their last breaths through their fear-wracked, pain-torn throats.  I thank you for the ease in which you gave up your people to the thresher in which such chaff is rendered into the stuff of devotion to the Dark Gods: the slurry of their souls encapsulated in the very moment their miserable flesh gave way to the enlightenment that is anguish make fine tokens in trade to the Powers of the Warp. 

Long be your suffering; joyous be your pain. 

• Upvote 4

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

17 hours ago, Buorhann said:

You're not wrong, honestly.  My own reply was to affirm that AIM has good people, whether they decided to bail out of a war inflicted on them or stay in - didn't matter to me.  AIM, as an alliance, aren't very dramatic.  During the war vs. IQ - I can't recall any moment of drama from any of them in the coalition channel.

Hell, I'm in a situation where my own alliance has been at war with TKR and Friends for...  over a month and will most likely keep going for an undetermined time.  If you stick with your war with TEst, all the best to you folks.

TEst should have known hitting an Alpha alliance wouldn't end quickly. They always get whiney when they have to fight more than one round. This is like the fifth time they hit Alpha related nations. They war those nations more than any other. I don't understand Pre's obsession. 

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates