Statement on Spanish Armada's In-Game Activity & Mutual Destruction

HopeSolo

10 minutes ago, James II said:

No need to get your feathers in a ruffle. I was just making sure you were consistent. They've got you riled up a bout it, I'd say what they're doing is pretty effective.

lol... I'm far from riled. I'm simply stating that what was mentioned appears to be cheating. I mean... the riled up one could be said to be you continuing bringing up Prefontaine. It's like a bad breakup and you're a jilted lover.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Just now, Dwynn said:

lol... I'm far from riled. I'm simply stating that what was mentioned appears to be cheating. I mean... the riled up one could be said to be you continuing bringing up Prefontaine. It's like a bad breakup and you're a jilted lover.

You took offense to my line of questioning, and super defensive when it was mentioned other people did it. It's easy to presume you were riled

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

8 minutes ago, James II said:

You took offense to my line of questioning, and super defensive when it was mentioned other people did it. It's easy to presume you were riled

Wow, I got high. There were lepricons everywhere. And unicorns. And James was right. Oh wait, nwm, not that stoned.

• Like 3

tvPWtuA.gif

1 hour ago, James II said:

Oh the irony

I'm all about the irony I guess.  I mean, I'm not exactly shaking over here.  It seems a little bit of a backwards plan to me is all and a little bit on the cowardly side.  Why not simply agree to peace, build up, then go in on us in a few weeks.  We've heard all about the vaulted fortunes of SA, so I'd imagine that would have been an easy thing to do.  TEst has always been out there and we don't typically hide our intentions other than standard OpSec type stuff.  Assuming the work around to reset it to 14 days is true and @Alex doesn't fix this loophole, then I guess we'll have to check back in with the SA folks every 10 days and see what happens.  

2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I'm all about the irony I guess.  I mean, I'm not exactly shaking over here.  It seems a little bit of a backwards plan to me is all and a little bit on the cowardly side.  Why not simply agree to peace, build up, then go in on us in a few weeks.  We've heard all about the vaulted fortunes of SA, so I'd imagine that would have been an easy thing to do.  TEst has always been out there and we don't typically hide our intentions other than standard OpSec type stuff.  Assuming the work around to reset it to 14 days is true and @Alex doesn't fix this loophole, then I guess we'll have to check back in with the SA folks every 10 days and see what happens.  

You had no problem with the way VM worked until now. That's cute.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

18 minutes ago, James II said:

You had no problem with the way VM worked until now. That's cute.

I think it’s the whole abusing of the vacation mode that’s the problem. Why is your whole alliance on vacation mode? And what doesn’t make this abuse of it? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, HoffaKnows said:

I think it’s the whole abusing of the vacation mode that’s the problem. Why is your whole alliance on vacation mode? And what doesn’t make this abuse of it? 

I'm not in Spanish Armada

I fail to see how them going into VM is them abusing. They have the option to use it just like anyone else does. Just because you happen to not like it, doesn't make it abuse.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, HoffaKnows said:

Oh.   Oh. You’re not SA? What are you doing here then?  

Going into Vacation mode to avaid war is clearly absusing the mechanic. 

You're seriously not SA though? 

Going into VM to avoid a war isn't abusing the mechanic. @Alex made his stance on that clear. However, I'm uncertain if Alex knows that people CAN leave vacation mode early, considering the statement on the vacation mode page in bold underline stating they can't. If he's aware and doesn't care, he should probably remove that from the VM page.

Edited by Dwynn
  • Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

1 hour ago, rollo said:

is there a pool being run for when the heavy donating nations start whining to Admin about changing the dynamics of VM?

Are you new here? Complaining about VM (Peace Mode) is a well-respected PW pastime. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 7/22/2018 at 12:52 PM, HopeSolo said:

we aren't quitting. we are taking a break, we may resume this war at some point in the future of our choosing. you might want to stay maxed out TEst.

*raffing intensifies*

We'd know 14 days in advance you're coming back. It only takes 6 days to build up from 0/0/0/0. 

Nukes don't grow back in VM either.

Also @Alexpls look into deleting banks if they took the bank with them. 

*sprinkles extra salt*

AppropriateJointImperialeagle-size_restr

Edited by ⚡ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™???
  • Upvote 1