Jump to content
HopeSolo

Statement on Spanish Armada's In-Game Activity & Mutual Destruction

Recommended Posts

7YLS8jR.jpg

s4uR7gK.jpg

CA01YsU.jpg

hello! i know it's a bit hard to tell from the first image, but we actually are defending in our war with TEst. SA has nothing against another fellow paperless alliance, but you gotta return fire when attacked, right?

thought we'd clear this up - yet again - that in-game activity times mean jackshit. like the last alliance that declared on us, you will always take much more dmg than you do to us. i suspect this is more of prefontaine being still really butthurt about matters from a previous alliance we both shared company in, but who knows. no one really expects any reasons for the random wars, and that's cool. no one needs politics in a political simulator, right? errr..."dynamic"? did I do that right? anyway, that's just speculation combined with a little bit of picking a fight on another paperless alliance that it can win before the war even begins based on numbers.

so, last resort boring-mode yet again, not something we wanted to rehash, pretty boring really for both sides, attacking 3v1 and get nuked/launching nukes. the lack of loot TEst will get from nations or the bank will prove to put us all to sleep, but maybe SA can have some fun fights with TEst's lower tier in the coming weeks.

cheers to everyone! and i apologize to myself and to you for having to post in the cesspool that is  this forum.

Signed:

-all of Spanish Armada

6E1r4KU.jpg

 

 

Edited by HopeSolo
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

respec.jpg

They actually convinced their members to login again. Godspeed

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Some alliances, especially smaller ones, have a community of players that stay in touch while playing other games or just dicking around in their own Discord/Social chat groups.  So while an alliance may seem highly inactive, all it takes is for one person to check in and see what's going on to report to every one else.

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Some alliances, especially smaller ones, have a community of players that stay in touch while playing other games or just dicking around in their own Discord/Social chat groups.  So while an alliance may seem highly inactive, all it takes is for one person to check in and see what's going on to report to every one else.

Yeah i get that, but it's still a chore bringing people back to the game when they aren't doing anything too engaging in it. A good example of when it fails is Duat.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can respect declaring a bunch of wars to inflict as much damage as possible even if it means losing more infra. I hope you guys get some satisfaction out of nuking us as much as you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HopeSolo said:

7YLS8jR.jpg

s4uR7gK.jpg

CA01YsU.jpg

hello! i know it's a bit hard to tell from the first image, but we actually are defending in our war with TEst. SA has nothing against another fellow paperless alliance, but you gotta return fire when attacked, right?

thought we'd clear this up - yet again - that in-game activity times mean jackshit. like the last alliance that declared on us, you will always take much more dmg than you do to us. i suspect this is more of prefontaine being still really butthurt about matters from a previous alliance we both shared company in, but who knows. no one really expects any reasons for the random wars, and that's cool. no one needs politics in a political simulator, right? errr..."dynamic"? did I do that right? anyway, that's just speculation combined with a little bit of picking a fight on another paperless alliance that it can win before the war even begins based on numbers.

so, last resort boring-mode yet again, not something we wanted to rehash, pretty boring really for both sides, attacking 3v1 and get nuked/launching nukes. the lack of loot TEst will get from nations or the bank will prove to put us all to sleep, but maybe SA can have some fun fights with TEst's lower tier in the coming weeks.

cheers to everyone! and i apologize to myself and to you for having to post in the cesspool that is  this forum.

Signed:

-all of Spanish Armada

6E1r4KU.jpg

 

 

I support this statement.

As a life long pirate I too decalre 5 wars with 0 military units all the time. It's the thrill of winning despite that and stealing that dosh loot that makes worth all the infra damage and unit losses.

Such as this initial infra cca. 1200

And then when you find such rich people that totally didn't steal from any bank ingame that just wanished into thin air recently:

You successfully gathered intelligence about United Front. Your spies discovered that United Front has 60 spies, $30,487,990.65, 1,717.21 coal, 2,028.00 oil, 2,011.17 uranium, 0.82 lead, 2,602.99 iron, 0.75 bauxite, 102,700.48 gasoline, 99,940.74 munitions, 91,109.88 steel, 100,000.07 aluminum, and 737,054.98 food. Your agents were caught and identified by United Front's counter-intelligence forces. The operation cost you $18,186.53 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information; if you leave this page you will be able to see this intelligence report under your espionage notifications.
You successfully gathered intelligence about The Kingsguard. Your spies discovered that The Kingsguard has 47 spies, $37,730,728.65, 30,264.98 coal, 538.75 oil, 3,627.99 uranium, 360.50 lead, 325.60 iron, 122.00 bauxite, 59,069.67 gasoline, 40,140.16 munitions, 49,705.10 steel, 19,821.44 aluminum, and 207,556.85 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $18,186.53 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information; if you leave this page you will be able to see this intelligence report under your espionage notifications.
You successfully gathered intelligence about Xandar. Your spies discovered that Xandar has 60 spies, $16,925,101.04, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 7,036.91 uranium, 629.00 lead, 690.00 iron, 326.00 bauxite, 58,790.44 gasoline, 58,680.60 munitions, 60,062.25 steel, 23,708.85 aluminum, and 506,315.66 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $18,186.53 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information; if you leave this page you will be able to see this intelligence report under your espionage notifications.

And, ofc, you make sure they can't stash away that said bank anywhere else:

Screenshot_3.png.bca05ca85ceebd3b1811b714870356df.png

 

Launch your nukes, I'm ready:

I used to be #6 in nukes eaten, till I dropped due to lack of service. I'm currently 5 nukes away from tieing for #9 spot again.Screenshot_5.thumb.png.e6cc4e7e2f7efa6ab357f1c40097b56e.pngScreenshot_4.png.97b5a05fb9a4dcf06e19290ce635b14b.png

 

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To Spanish Armada's credit, during war times, their activity is pretty good.  That being said, they generally focus on the guys with the most infra, so if you have 2.5k or below per city, don't expect too see too many nukes.  After the first round in our war, I couldn't buy a declaration.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, James II said:

Pre's obsession with Alpha and affiliates is cute.

 

He had nothing to do with us hitting SA. Originally we were supposed to hit AIM on our own, but since AIM was too low for most of our members, I suggested we hit an alliance that wouldn't leave our biggest nations blueballed.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Insert Name Here said:

 

He had nothing to do with us hitting SA. Originally we were supposed to hit AIM on our own, but since AIM was too low for most of our members, I suggested we hit an alliance that wouldn't leave our biggest nations blueballed.

He's not wrong. I didn't plan this war at all mate. I didn't even know you were an Alpha splinter XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last AAs to attack SA still on top of the world, even when doing more realistic before and after the conflict comparisons I'd not be worried about Test taking damage here. Still much love for providing the peanut gallery some quality entertainment :D Good luck to both sides and let the better AAs win :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prefontaine said:

He's not wrong. I didn't plan this war at all mate. I didn't even know you were an Alpha splinter XD

 

Yes, yes. We knew nothing. We isses innoccentsssssss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, James II said:

Pre's obsession with Alpha and affiliates is cute.

Make him feel special loved and throw hands. 

Then the whole gang is in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2018 at 8:10 AM, DragonK said:

I support this statement.

As a life long pirate I too decalre 5 wars with 0 military units all the time. It's the thrill of winning despite that and stealing that dosh loot that makes worth all the infra damage and unit losses.

Such as this initial infra cca. 1200

And then when you find such rich people that totally didn't steal from any bank ingame that just wanished into thin air recently:

And, ofc, you make sure they can't stash away that said bank anywhere else:

Sorry to disappoint but you will find you won't get much loot from our nations or bank. Modular trading/banking system ftw.

Although you almost caught us with a member selling some bank alum excess to the tune of 200,000 alum. Thankfully Nordland was inactive after his attack and we killed off his ships pretty easily and broke the 1 blockade since the other two TEst nations couldn't be bothered to blockade.

7if70q.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.