WE are the RESISTANCE! - A DoTC

Razgriz24

A Declaration of Theme Change - Wild Fire (WiFi) is now known as InfoWars (Info)

People who identify as ladies and gentlemen,

It was July 4th, 2018. MackyG and Razgriz24 were the hosts and humble water filter salesmen. We proclaimed a WAR ON GLOBALIST SCUM. And I can undoubtedly, with butterflies in my stomach, which I never have, even speaking in front of thousands of people in a hall, I can unequivocally tell you that this is going to be the most important alliance hands down. Now we have not been blindsided by the people waking up, but it’s almost like a bus that ran me over two years ago, it’s old news to us. But the new news is that it’s now breaking nationwide and worldwide, and is a symbol and an indicator of the sleeping giant that is the people awakening.

And the entire globalist program has been built and designed to block what you are about to see unfold. I’m going to make this announcement here today, and I’m going to lay out some plans from my deep study of nutriceuticals and economics that can fortify this alliance if you execute them. Victory is in our grasp. People don’t know they’re in tyranny until it really starts to get bad. I hope you’re listening to me. What we really want is a new Declaration of Independence issued July 4, 1776; but on a different day and year. Are you listening you you globalist scum? SCUM! YES SCUM!

Guaranteed to anyone who joins our RESISTANCE is an interview on discord, where you will be debriefed on the blueprint of WINNING. If you agree, you will become a member with full potential for economic relief for cities and infrastructure and low low taxes because taxation is theft but we only will take a little because roads are important especially to the defense of the nation like that Eisenhower plan to use highways as air strips in case of invasion LISTEN TO ME THEY HAVE BEEN PLANNING THE GLOBAL TAKE OVER FOR A LONG TIME FOLKS! WAKE UP! JOIN UP! RISE UP! YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE!

giphy.gif

InfoWars Discord: https://discord.gg/bnaMCVE

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Taste the MEAT not the HEAT!

Strickland Propane Discord - NOW LGBTQIAPK2+ FRIENDLY! - Only available on Discord

5b16b9465rtyra9c1.png.e3c08c76b0c07a8276603b04440eaf3b.png

Well, at least it has a story. But, two alliances declared war less than an hour ago, I'm gonna think that this is pushed to the bottom, while those two are in the top, for clicks and responses at least. Anyways, good job on the theme change, and I hope your alliance succeeds. 

Basically what CitrusK said. 
Y'all should read the room, this will be forgotten and ignored.

giphy.gif

Fergot to sey good luck and we knew of this like a long time ago bc we are Jeebus's Chilren

Edited by Mad Max

This can actually be an opportunity to meme to death, fellas. Vehemontly speak against the current world order, trash whoever is the current hegemony, sell supplements and last but not least, find out who the hell is turning the frogs gay on Orbis.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Theodosius said:

This can actually be an opportunity to meme to death, fellas. Vehemontly speak against the current world order, trash whoever is the current hegemony, sell supplements and last but not least, find out who the hell is turning the frogs gay on Orbis.

giphy.gif

The Main Objective of the Alliance is to prevent Gay Frogs happening.

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities