Advancing Towards Chaos

Wulfharth

4 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

OH ur Roz Wei

Cool flag.

Wait they're Roz Wei? Well, shit, nice to meet you, Roz Wei, I've heard a few stories about you, but I've yet to meet you myself. It's fun to be around a man that got an entire alliance named after himself. 

• Upvote 1

The royalist couldn't poach our members, so roll them instead? I don't think that's gonna help your case. Likewise with TEst, let's try to have fun, I'll look over your DoW being horrifically late. 

• Like 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

2 minutes ago, Bezzers said:

The royalist couldn't poach our members, so roll them instead? I don't think that's gonna help your case. Likewise with TEst, let's try to have fun, I'll look over your DoW being horrifically late. 

Dude, an hour hasn't even passed yet, chill out. Empyrea is still like, six days ahead of Pantheon. 

3 minutes ago, Bezzers said:

I think you've missunderstood this. He decided to roll them instead because he knew that they'd be rolled if they stayed in AIM. So our glorious leader told us to finish them off as quickly as possible to end their suffering, you should be greateful for the kindness of our supreme leader.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

I listened to the entire thing, and now I want to role Filip. Shit. (I haven't had enough time to listen to the entire thing, but I have watched the majority of the video by going 1.25x)

Edited by CitrusK
Just making something clear
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Oh dear. Well I'm not going to be able to do this as well as Roz, but it feels wrong to totally go without, sooo....

Lordship woke with a start. Sliding from beneath last night's conquests through a sheen of perspiration and other human leavings, he made little effort to cover his Little Lord. 

"Something is wrong. The winds beneath my ample cleft blow particularly vile. And it's not me: I just went."

He took the window, and saw the smoke. An unfamiliar flag, and yet it left him with an all-too-familiar feeling within his manbreast...

....could it be...?

You forgot to mention the New Radiant Order doe.

15 minutes ago, ILikeWomen said:

I think you've missunderstood this. He decided to roll them instead because he knew that they'd be rolled if they stayed in AIM. So our glorious leader told us to finish them off as quickly as possible to end their suffering, you should be greateful for the kindness of our supreme leader.

He knew theyd be rolled so he decided to roll them to spare them? What's that got to do with poaching? And how does it make sense? I'm so confused 

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

57 minutes ago, Cobber said:

The case against who, you? As far as we're concerned, any member in any alliance is fair game for recruitment and by trying to use 'poaching' as the way to get community backing is possibly the weakest route you could go through. The members we wanted with us we had a prior history with, so it is not unfounded either. Regardless, look to the people who rejected our advances as your best members. But yes, if you can't join 'em, beat 'em.

I like this guy.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Epi said:

Before you enter this war I'm going to have to ask for your Papers, Please

Please choose a response:

1. I am just visiting.
2. I have come to work.
3. I am just passing through.
4. What is passport?

• Upvote 3