A Message From Space

Spaceman Thrax

9 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

The date is the Sept 10th and the "non green" means it's not VE. Though maybe it means they're gonna go after GOB next since they're where VE went?

Oh wow I completely forgot about that announcement. I just remembered we attacked them on the 10th and considering the timing of our flip from allies to enemies vs VE and Rose (who could also count as friends turned enemies), we made the most sense. His announcement, for those who remembered it and figured out the wording, definitely makes it quite clear. Good catch.

Edited by Mikey
  • Like 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

2 minutes ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

I support @Spaceman Thrax in his endeavour if taking down the evil Kingdom! Go get 'em CoS!

We're not evil, we're just "differently moraled." Its 2018, you have to respect that!

• Upvote 2

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

It was a maginificant sight, as Space Ass were seen invading the Kingdom of Seven looking to bolster its count of ass, however only to discover they took a wrong turn into the hell of Seven Kingdoms, who had no ass worthy uplifting from their primitive planet. The leader of ass, @Spaceman Thrax surely will punish the Seven Kingdoms for their heinous crime, the crime of having no ass 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

PoJQyFJ.gif

Damn.  I didn't see SK, but I leaned on Rose/VE given the cryptic message (At which, given DS, I leaned more on Rose than VE with my guess - even though I stated "on Sept 10th").  I should've seen SK though.

53 minutes ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

It was a maginificant sight, as Space Ass were seen invading the Kingdom of Seven looking to bolster its count of ass, however only to discover they took a wrong turn into the hell of Seven Kingdoms, who had no ass worthy uplifting from their primitive planet. The leader of ass, @Spaceman Thrax surely will punish the Seven Kingdoms for their heinous crime, the crime of having no ass 

Lies and slander! We have the best Ass!

SK%20Got%20Assass.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Theodosius said:

leans to @Squeegee

P.S. Thrax is intoxicated, cough cough slower reactions cough cough. Would be a shame if someone took advantage of it.

Unfortunately I'm just slow, being in SK makes you handicapped it's really weird.

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Lies and slander! We have the best Ass!

tenor.gif?itemid=7676808

As Seven Kingdoms progandist try to spin the news, trying to paint the picture that they have ass, they forget, the true leader of Ass knows all, backed by a mysterious figure, the leader of Ass, aka @Spaceman Thrax will have to show SK the true meaning to Ass, and make the Seven Kingdoms realize their heinous crimes against nature. Long live the Ass Empire, long live @Spaceman Thrax!

PoJQyFJ.gif

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7676808

As Seven Kingdoms progandist try to spin the news, trying to paint the picture that they have ass, they forget, the true leader of Ass knows all, backed by a mysterious figure, the leader of Ass, aka @Spaceman Thrax will have to show SK the true meaning to Ass, and make the Seven Kingdoms realize their heinous crimes against nature. Long live the Ass Empire, long live @Spaceman Thrax!

24 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Go all Mortal Kombat Sega Genesis on them Thrax!

Oh Jesus I hope not. That is my most foolproof way to lose friends : (

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Oh Jesus I hope not. That is my most foolproof way to lose friends : (

More foolproof than naming X-Com characters after them and getting them 'accidently' killed?

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

26 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

More foolproof than naming X-Com characters after them and getting them 'accidently' killed?

I don't like this thread anymore

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I just log on to play Keno. But alas my daily revenue was stolen.
It Kind of felt like opening a pack of smokes and it being empty.

frick man. i really wanted to play Keno.

Edited by Callum
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

41 minutes ago, Callum said:

I just log on to play Keno. But alas my daily revenue was stolen.
It Kind of felt like opening a pack of smokes and it being empty.

frick man. i really wanted to play Keno.

Keno?  It's all about Dice nowadays.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Keno?  It's all about Dice nowadays.

Callum is a simple man with simple pleasures

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.