A Message From Space

Spaceman Thrax

55 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

CoS is hitting Rose on September 10th?

You spoiled it!

• Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Yeah I had a feeling given the announcement it would be either us, or less likely, Rose. Figures the one night I have to work late we get hit lol. Well jokes on IT, they didn't block politicsandwar.com! I blame you all if I get fired.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Yeah I had a feeling given the announcement it would be either us, or less likely, Rose. Figures the one night I have to work late we get hit lol. Well jokes on IT, they didn't block politicsandwar.com! I blame you all if I get fired.

Sept 10th was the clue that gave it away for me.

scSqPGJ.gif

4 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

Sept 10th was the clue that gave it away for me.

That and the bit about old friends becoming enemies, which pretty much narrowed it down to SK for me.

Well, I think this will be a pretty interesting war actually. These kind of disparate ANS gaps are shit for anyone caught in the bad tier (in our case, our 5k+ guys), but can be quite interesting on the margins. Been a while since I had to manage any up declare efforts, but they were always fun and I look forward to how this one goes, win or lose.

Edited by Mikey
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

2 minutes ago, Kitschie said:

Oh how dymanic.

LimpCooperativeHowlermonkey-size_restric

Edited by Lord of Puns
  • Upvote 4

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

Just now, Mikey said:

That and the bit about old friends becoming enemies, which pretty much narrowed it down to SK for me. Well, I think this will be a pretty interesting war actually. These kind of disparate ANS gaps are shit for anyone caught in the bad tier (in our case, our 5k+ guys), but can be quite interesting on the margins. Been a while since I had to manage any up declare efforts, but they were always fun and I look forward to how this one goes, win or lose.

The date is the Sept 10th and the "non green" means it's not VE. Though maybe it means they're gonna go after GOB next since they're where VE went?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

2 minutes ago, Kitschie said:

Bunch of exclusive dicks against another bunch of exclusive dicks? Anyone making popcorn yet?

Why so mean? SK are pretty cool.  :(

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Lookin forward to smashing heads with CoS, I've got a few friends over there so it'll be an interesting one for sure. 

• Upvote 1

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.