Going To War

Keelan Kyle

59 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

ouch, manual inputs of 220+ wars? No wonder they disbanded, I think I'd quit in the face of that workload :wacko:

As for the steel, it makes one wonder exactly how they pulled together so much, if their alliance was so small...

th?id=OIP.0jCv4-ysqQVMS41mvvPEUgHaJm&w=1

Hey now, The Island wasn't, and isn't involved at all ?

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Without The Illuminati, TKR, TRF, and TCW are all doomed. I don't know how we could survive without them butting their heads in, beiging our targets, messing up our plans, and just generally being a pain in the neck.

• Upvote 2

On 7/7/2018 at 9:04 AM, Keelan Kyle said:

we are bringing in several other micros to help us with the second wave.

You know, we never really did find out who these "several other micros" were. Kind of a shame they didn't get their reinforcements after all ?

18 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

You know, we never really did find out who these "several other micros" were. Kind of a shame they didn't get their reinforcements after all ?

Good riddance. It was bad enough having TI by themselves, I can't imagine what it would be like have 3 more uncoordinated alliances going rogue and screwing things up for alliances that actually know how to do an alliance war.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ryan1 said:

Good riddance. It was bad enough having TI by themselves, I can't imagine what it would be like have 3 more uncoordinated alliances going rogue and screwing things up for alliances that actually know how to do an alliance war.

>thinking you guys know how to do an alliance war

I could argue this very harshly, and for the last two hours I did, but after calming down I realized that I shouldn't distract from your perfectly valid point.

Still, I hope you realize you have a LOT more to learn, and that your performance in this war and against NB were far from optimal and don't prove anything about your abilities.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...