Going To War

Keelan Kyle

14 hours ago, Theodosius said:

So if he's Vichy.. that makes me.. ahhh it all makes sense now!

Winston-Churchill-and-Charles-de-Gaulle.

It is time for you to choose a French city now, Theo. Vichy is already taken

XQxlyju.jpg

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Imo, all Nations currently in the conflict against TKR and co are acting as organized anti-fascist partisans during ww2, with attacks that give the enemy hell, cuse headaches after the thought of the enemy "dis will be easy" , Using the army to the full extent, so if it even failed to "liberate" their nation they would still crank up the dificulty for occupation, and also a factor which links KT and co as those Partisans from France, Yugoslavia, Benelux and many Eastern Countries are that they haven't given up the fight. Those all are just the nations while the banks of the nations are the foreign suppliers for the Partisans.

And we can clearly see on who is the bigger guy in this conflict and whom lost a lot of their armies where thousands of steel is burned in a few minutes by only one KT/TGH/ET nation.

Edited by Rimski

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

2 hours ago, Rimski said:

Imo, all Nations currently in the conflict against TKR and co are acting as organized anti-fascist partisans during ww2, with attacks that give the enemy hell, cuse headaches after the thought of the enemy "dis will be easy" , Using the army to the full extent, so if it even failed to "liberate" their nation they would still crank up the dificulty for occupation, and also a factor which links KT and co as those Partisans from France, Yugoslavia, Benelux and many Eastern Countries are that they haven't given up the fight. Those all are just the nations while the banks of the nations are the foreign suppliers for the Partisans.

And we can clearly see on who is the bigger guy in this conflict and whom lost a lot of their armies where thousands of steel is burned in a few minutes by only one KT/TGH/ET nation.

No, you're not even remotely like me.

• Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

2 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

We will make you a master of partying aka Party-San.

Also

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FK_Partizan

Since when do you have a football club named after ye? Or did your parents name you after it?

Subscribe to Rimskis LifesBiggestQuestions to get your questions and absolutely no answers.

I still love the notion that all of our issues are ooc when they're regularly brought to the ic forums (and not by our coalition, by my count, but I could be wrong since I'm still new)

• Downvote 2

5 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Ok, Prefonteen

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

4 hours ago, rey said:

I still love the notion that all of our issues are ooc when they're regularly brought to the ic forums (and not by our coalition, by my count, but I could be wrong since I'm still new)

What does this have to do with the recent discussion?  Or is this a derail of a derail?

• Upvote 2

On 7/10/2018 at 5:07 AM, Lairah said:

If you meant it based on modern day western politics, you're still wrong. Infact, that'd make my assertion of TRF being Canada even more accurate, as their PM is literally an SJW. 

It's perfectly fair. I gave the comparison based on relative strength. Luxembourg wasn't so rich back in the 30s, and it sure as hell wasn't strong. You might be the third major part of the allies, but you sure as hell don't stack up to the USSR. That's what NPO and BK are for anyway.

I mean yeah but. We're all full of Americans. So American SJW's. America. 

Also like I get the whole strength but as there's only three allies I personally feel as if you gotta start filling the top countries in the war then go down.

And again I only chose us as America becuase of the fact 95% of members in TRF are American Sjw. 

Edited by Forethought

I like how we're not even a full week into this 'war' and The Illuminati is already falling apart internally. Losing 10 members, having a gov in revolt, and losing a quarter of their score. All this and we haven't even used 1/20th of the resources and manpower we could muster in their direction.

If the U.S. had a performance like this in World War II, I'd be speaking Japanese or German.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

5 hours ago, Thalmor said:

I like how we're not even a full week into this 'war' and The Illuminati is already falling apart internally. Losing 10 members, having a gov in revolt, and losing a quarter of their score. All this and we haven't even used 1/20th of the resources and manpower we could muster in their direction.

If the U.S. had a performance like this in World War II, I'd be speaking Japanese or German.

Gott Will Es? ...Nah, it'd still be Deus Vult

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
It'd still be what it is. Huh.

We shall fight on the forums, we shall fight on Discord, we shall fight on and with stupidity and we shall quickly surrender.

TI broadcast to the public during the KT bombing of well everything [Colourized]

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Epi said:

Idk, i listened in to their chats for a few days. From what i heard and saw, they were actually winning....in their own way. 220+ wars declared [80% of their wars won], active fighters with no real reason to give up. 80mil looted from KT and Co. 80,000 Infrastructure destroyed...ironically Illum destroyed more infra then they even had themselves. Even their econ wasn't terrible, they'd actually benefited from the war and most of their score loss came from a reaction to KT propaganda, poaching and the fact most new players aren't retained after a month. Dumbest decision they made by far, was actually to stop recruiting. It makes sense for larger alliances to do so in war, but not for ones with low player retention, no allies and no real threat of espionage. 

As for why they disbanded, Keelan started the alliance. It ended with him, we've all seen it a hundred times. That's my guess, tho you never know.

So yeah...4/10 stars Illuminati. You tried.

PS: Micros shouldn't rely on tanks... ?‍♂️ 30k Illuminati tanks destroyed

Perhaps, but they were vulturing on a war that was far, far beyond their scale; their victories only came because the vast majority of KT/TGH heavy hitters weren't dogpiled enough and thus couldn't downdeclare that low.

I declared a lot of wars against their highest score members myself and easily won almost all of them. Once we would have been able to redirect our focus to the Illuminati front beyond declaring for easy beiges and/or loot, they would have collapsed in a big hurry. But then they had to go and collapse anyway, so we'll never know for sure ?

• Upvote 1

I keep hearing people reference stats about Illuminati but I've yet to see them. All I can say is I was tracking damages for infra at the time and there was a small spike in damage received by ET right when they hit... and then nothing. Highly skeptical of that 80k infra figure, but if its true they must have killed 80k infra in 100 infra cities or some shit because it barely registered in the war lol.

Hell, I've killed more than 80k infra by myself this war lol.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

It really is a shame that an alliance has to disband because of a minor war...Nonetheless, this was a stupid decision by TI, they were in way over their heads with this war, and it led to their disbandment. 

P.S. It is laughable that their side was crushing KT/ET/TGH, and yet they still were reduced to nothing.

11 hours ago, Epi said:

I've got a copy of the stats, but it's aids. Green headers with bold italic scribbly font. They manually inputted every war fought....R.I.P. I'll tidy it up and send it to yah later sketchy, but looking at it for a second time..eh, they lost.

Thalmor-Scarf

Yeah you make a good point scarf ? tho looking at it now, you didn't need your full attention to be on them to let it fall even.

Two things i will stick to though,

1: BS tank losses...the steel was worth more than their alliance [41,000 tanks lost] god knows why as a micro this was used so much.

2: They did fight for nigh on a month and beat some of the more competent fighters on the your side, so i give them props for the effort combined with the sheer volume of wars.

ouch, manual inputs of 220+ wars? No wonder they disbanded, I think I'd quit in the face of that workload :wacko:

As for the steel, it makes one wonder exactly how they pulled together so much, if their alliance was so small...

th?id=OIP.0jCv4-ysqQVMS41mvvPEUgHaJm&w=1

9 hours ago, Ryan1 said:

It really is a shame that an alliance has to disband because of a minor war...Nonetheless, this was a stupid decision by TI, they were in way over their heads with this war, and it led to their disbandment. 

P.S. It is laughable that their side was crushing KT/ET/TGH, and yet they still were reduced to nothing.

Hey now, The Island wasn't, and isn't involved at all ?

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 1

On 7/7/2018 at 8:35 PM, Keelan Kyle said:

We do not wish for war, but we are hungry for it. We would love a peaceful resolution, but I know that is unlikely

yes

please

*stats come in
"What's that giant column of negative numbers?"