Going To War

Keelan Kyle

9 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

A preemptive strike is when an alliance attacks another alliance right before that alliance attacks them to gain an advantage, Even if the paranoia you have espoused was true, by your own admissions previously, this so called "plot" was not supposed to happen for months, meaning its not really a preemptive strike. so

Of course, every time I hear it the timetable changes, first it was supposed to be September (literally 4 months after this war started, 5 after our previous war) Then it suddenly became June, for reasons unknown, although perhaps this latest narrative is why.

You also previously tried to claim that this counts as you "doing something", and now are trying to claim its reactive rather than proactive. This is giving me odd flashbacks to someone else thought they could claim both a proactive attack whilst simultaneously claiming it was a reactive strike. I wonder who that was?

Also, I see you are now claiming KT is the one trying to rally the gang together to roll you, what happened to it being all part of Buorhann's evil plan? Why the sudden shift in direction?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact is, you guys couldn't handle it when we called you out for various things you did which were questionable at best, and hypocritical at the most. Things that in the past we all shared a common ground on, things that we called out others for. It bruised your ego, and despite the fact we called out multiple other alliances at around the same time, for their own shit, you guys became convinced it was evidence of us having a vendetta against you. You then let that play into your paranoia and grasped at any straws you could find in order confirm your beliefs. A rumor here, a mean comment there, some logs taken out of context and a boogey-man figure in Buorhann for you to pin all your nightmares on.

The fact you felt the ever-pressing need to implicate Buorhann in your obviously weak CB and then expand upon that to smear him shows how far you've lost touch with reality. You are oblivious to whats going on around you and have lashed out, burning yourselves in the process with out even realizing it. I haven't been super talkative during this war or prior to it, as the forums have become rather toxic lately, but its been rather amusing watching all this play out. You've slowly begun to embody many of the negative traits we so strongly opposed in IQ without even realizing it. 

Of course, everything I stated above is the generous take on all of this, at least for TCW and TKR. The less generous take is that you were aware of what you were doing from the get go, and fueled by a bruised ego and OOC issues you decided to intentionally pursue this course of action. You of course, couldn't claim that us a CB, as that was a two-sided affair, and wars driven by OOC are generally frowned upon. Now, I don't see any overwhelming evidence to suggest that yet, and since I don't subscribe to the same level of paranoia that you do, I'm still leaning towards the former scenario, which is why I focused on it. But after TRF revealed their CB, its certainly not a stretch.

A preemptive strike can be any time before a confirmed  threat intends on taking action. It doesn't  matter if it's 2 days or 2 months. The timeframe doesn't matter, all that matters is we have your ally's high gov saying they plan on hitting us (that's not really paranoia, it's reading comprehension). As for hitting tgh buorhann has already stated he would have defended them anyways, something we assumed and so we decided to hit you anyways. So if anything buorhann has implicated himself, so excellent job. As for calling people out, the most you guys have done is spout random BS concocted with limited thought at best. The crap you guys spray on the forums really has nothing to do with it.

Edited by Felkey

2 hours ago, Felkey said:

Are we? I'd argue that a preemptive strike is not really agressive but a necessity based on the information received prior to the strike. You know what they say, the best defense is a good offensive, and that is particularly true in this situation. Should we have waited for KT to rally a gang together to come and hit us first? Attacking because someone else forces you to do so does not make you the aggressors, it makes you reactive. 

You’d argue. You’d be wrong. If you attack someone you are the aggressor regardless of provocation. 

If I’m working the logistics of punching you in the face, and you premptively punch me in the face you’re the aggressor. Not to mention the one being charged with assault. 

Please dont try and play play the game of claiming your attacking someone was defensive. It just makes your side look bad, always has, always will. I mean ffs you don’t even have the benefit of playing treaty chess by doing it. The only point to trying to claim your attack was actually a defense is to trigger MD treaties, which you don’t need. 

TKR attacked. They’re the aggressive party. Embrace it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

7 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

You’d argue. You’d be wrong. If you attack someone you are the aggressor regardless of provocation. 

If I’m working the logistics of punching you in the face, and you premptively punch me in the face you’re the aggressor. Not to mention the one being charged with assault. 

Please dont try and play play the game of claiming your attacking someone was defensive. It just makes your side look bad, always has, always will. I mean ffs you don’t even have the benefit of playing treaty chess by doing it. The only point to trying to claim your attack was actually a defense is to trigger MD treaties, which you don’t need. 

TKR attacked. They’re the aggressive party. Embrace it.

If someone is planning to murder me and I shoot them when they are staking my house I don't think you would find many juries to convict me once the evidence of their plot was exposed.

10 minutes ago, Felkey said:

Pay special attention to that horsecock guy, you know, the one who happens to be your ally's head of milcom.

You mean the logs with Hwan where Horsecock was encouraged/baited to talk more about TKR itself before they had allied up with us?  lol.  Where it even stated that "the idea" (Which was a month prior to us signing) was to get TCW and Guardian too?  (Don't forget the date to flip and ally up with us, btw)

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

You mean the logs with Hwan where Horsecock was encouraged/baited to talk more about TKR itself before they had allied up with us?  lol.  Where it even stated that "the idea" (Which was a month prior to us signing) was to get TCW and Guardian too?  (Don't forget the date to flip and ally up with us, btw)

Are you trying to drown out the key facts with irrelevant details again? Are you now denying you would have defended KT in the event we attacked only them? If he was baited into talking about tkr, that's his problem. 

5 minutes ago, Felkey said:

If someone is planning to murder me and I shoot them when they are staking my house I don't think you would find many juries to convict me once the evidence of their plot was exposed.

TCW was a target?  Huh.  I didn't see that in the logs that was posted.

Just now, Felkey said:

Are you trying to drown out the key facts with irrelevant details again? Are you now denying you would have defended KT in the event we attacked only them? If he was baited into talking about tkr, that's his problem. 

TGH defending KT is irrelevant to this discussion.  The discussion was me labeling you folks as the aggressors.

Just now, Buorhann said:

TCW was a target?  Huh.  I didn't see that in the logs that was posted.

Where did I specify TCW? I've mostly used "we". I'm also pretty sure we were indirectly mentioned as tkr and friends. Even if we weren't we would be obligated to defend them. 

52 minutes ago, Felkey said:

A preemptive strike can be any time before a confirmed  threat intends on taking action. It doesn't  matter if it's 2 days or 2 months. The timeframe doesn't matter, all that matters is we have your ally's high gov saying they plan on hitting us (that's not really paranoia, it's reading comprehension). As for hitting tgh buorhann has already stated he would have defended them anyways, something we assumed and so we decided to hit you anyways. So if anything buorhann has implicated himself, so excellent job. 

Putting aside the semantics of a preemptive strike that made up like 1/8th of my post. You ignored the fact you actively tried to claim that Buorhann was the main driver behind the entire plot. That is a far different claim from "we hit him because he'd have defended his ally so it was strategically sound".

As for the Horsecock logs, you have logs that predated our signing, of a high gov person responding to a question about who is going to be targeted with an a non-specific answer. 'Probably TKR" is not a plot. Infact its a confirmation that a plot doesn't exist, because otherwise he wouldn't have said probably TKR, he'd have said TKR outright.

You then posted logs after that, which came after they signed us, WHICH DIRECTLY CONTRADICT THOSE LOGS. Horsecock literally states in those logs, that we (TGH) were offered contracts, and that TGH and KT were pursuing that path. 

So to clarify TGH had contract offers that we were looking over and negotiation at the time, we told KT about these offers, and that was the official FA path we had chosen to take. Buorhann claiming he'd defend his allies (really what a shocker) is not an implication into a non-existent plan you cooked up with your own paranoia. 

Edited by Sketchy
  • Upvote 4

XLL3z4T.gif

3 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Do you know how fricking hard women can be to live with? And I ain't even getting anything out of it :(

I live with 4, my drains are constantly clogged

C0r3Fye.png

33 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

You should probably stop trying to dispose of them down the drain then. 

Where would you suggest instead?

C0r3Fye.png

7 hours ago, Lairah said:

If you meant it based on modern day western politics, you're still wrong. Infact, that'd make my assertion of TRF being Canada even more accurate, as their PM is literally an SJW. 

A pretty shitty one at that. [Insert his India visit criticism here]

4 hours ago, Sketchy said:

A preemptive strike is when an alliance attacks another alliance right before that alliance attacks them to gain an advantage, Even if the paranoia you have espoused was true, by your own admissions previously, this so called "plot" was not supposed to happen for months, meaning its not really a preemptive strike.

Of course, every time I hear it the timetable changes, first it was supposed to be September (literally 4 months after this war started, 5 after our previous war) Then it suddenly became June, for reasons unknown, although perhaps this latest narrative is why.

You also previously tried to claim that this counts as you "doing something", and now are trying to claim its reactive rather than proactive. This is giving me odd flashbacks to someone else thought they could claim both a proactive attack whilst simultaneously claiming it was a reactive strike. I wonder who that was?

Also, I see you are now claiming KT is the one trying to rally the gang together to roll you, what happened to it being all part of Buorhann's evil plan? Why the sudden shift in direction?

-snip-

I feel like they need a narrative department ensuring everyone follows their narrative on the OWF. 

4 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Do you know how fricking hard women can be to live with? And I ain't even getting anything out of it :(

I know, right? Last one I lived with got pissed when I tried to make a giant trebuchet in the living room. What else was I supposed to do with my spare time? She was right saying it wouldn't fit through the door, though. 

• Upvote 4

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

4 hours ago, Buorhann said:

You know, when I initially started to think about this, I actually had TCW as Japan.

TKR - Germany

TCW - Japan

TRF - Italy

Nuke Bloc - Czechslovakia, Poland, or SE Asia areas

I stopped at that moment though, as I couldn't bear to think who would be France between KT and TGH (KT would, but don't tell them).  TGH would probably be Netherlands, since we're in the way.  We just gotta remove @Prefonteen's "roommate" before she yells at us about laundry while trying to play HoI4 with our buddies online.

TKR fits better as the US, when you consider the massive amount of resources they're sitting on compared to their opponents. As Hitler had noted, his intents were to take all of Europe and Russia before even thinking about facing the US. The US has the resources and manpower of an entire continent, if you wish to face them, and intend to win such a confrontation, you had best acquire yourself a continent prior to doing so.

• Downvote 1