Going To War

Keelan Kyle

5 hours ago, Keelan Kyle said:

I honestly forgot they were in it, my bad.

Oooof. At least I had the reasoning of A. I'm not in the damn war. B. TRF is not my ally. C. I'm not joining a war I have no business in, I'm joining a war that I have very minimal business in, but some business in. Anyway, I'm gonna go to sleep, and hope that your alliance declaring was one huge prank by my mind, and when I wake up, this meme-worthy declaration of war will no longer be there. 

5 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

You just keep digging that hole, man.

hqdefault.jpg
~TKR & CO. Declare war on the Illuminati for wasting their slots with failed attacks and rushed bieges~

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Thalmor said:

I've been trying to develop some stats of my own for fun. With 'gas used' I'm getting a vastly different number than you are. Why do you think that is? PM me.

Go away Thalless.

• Upvote 1

On 7/7/2018 at 7:53 PM, Keelan Kyle said:

We like to think of us as the United States in WW2, Britain (TRF) and France (TKR) are against Germany (KT), Japan (ET), and Italy (TGH). We are the new blood, that is hungry for war. We are not exhausted and therefore will be able to provide a huge boost to us and our attacking partners. We don't plan on stopping until we go bankrupt (doubtful), or until the fat lady is front and center at a broadway show in New York,  screaming her lungs out.

No... just no

•KT is Caesar's legion
6945303cc8a09ec28866981c11f0974d.jpg

•ET is the Legion Children
latest?cb=20150526190023
TGH is the Omertas
(they would be the khans but the khans abandon caesar at the request of the Courier [coming soon...???])
omerta_thugs_by_capmac-d57b118.jpg

TKR is The Courier playing on easy
10-08-30_fallout-new-vegas_atgamer-cover
TCW is The New California Republic
latest?cb=20180216192846
TRF is The Boomers

latest?cb=20111211005436
and you...

you are The Fiends Pissin both sides off and trying to raid a quick buck to satisfy your Jet & Buffout addictions

Fallout-New-Vegas-Fiends.jpg

Try not to OD before the war is over

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Ukunaka said:

No... just no

•KT is Caesar's legion

Ave, true to Theo. 

Wait, where is Legatus Horsecock? 

Edited by WISD0MTREE
  • Upvote 4

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

17 hours ago, Lairah said:

TRF as the US in this analogy? Little full of yourselves dontcha think? TKR is the US, TCW is Britain, and you're Canada while Illuminati is Luxembourg.

I was hoping you'd get it. Of course I guess it is 1942 so it's not really obvious. I meant more in the sense of 2018 US and sjw and stuff. And man Canada? Well chill out there now. As one of the three main powers in the Allies, calling us Canada isn't a very fair analagy at all in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, WISD0MTREE said:

Ave, true to Theo. 

Wait, where is Legatus Horsecock? 

• Upvote 4

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

21 hours ago, Lairah said:

TRF as the US in this analogy? Little full of yourselves dontcha think? TKR is the US, TCW is Britain, and you're Canada while Illuminati is Luxembourg.

Now that would be an accurate analogy if Illuminati was actually rich.

I wouldn’t personally have cared too much about a micro declaring war until I read the second page. Do us a favor and VM, it’ll make both sides happy.

Z98SzIG.png

2 hours ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

Why is this still getting attention?

Because KT can only win against micros

Couldn't resist, Theo :P 

9 hours ago, Forethought said:

I was hoping you'd get it. Of course I guess it is 1942 so it's not really obvious. I meant more in the sense of 2018 US and sjw and stuff. And man Canada? Well chill out there now. As one of the three main powers in the Allies, calling us Canada isn't a very fair analagy at all in my opinion. 

If you meant it based on modern day western politics, you're still wrong. Infact, that'd make my assertion of TRF being Canada even more accurate, as their PM is literally an SJW. 

It's perfectly fair. I gave the comparison based on relative strength. Luxembourg wasn't so rich back in the 30s, and it sure as hell wasn't strong. You might be the third major part of the allies, but you sure as hell don't stack up to the USSR. That's what NPO and BK are for anyway.

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You folks are really putting a lot of thought into this.

(Just a tip:  TKR and Friends are the aggressors in this conflict)

Are we? I'd argue that a preemptive strike is not really agressive but a necessity based on the information received prior to the strike. You know what they say, the best defense is a good offensive, and that is particularly true in this situation. Should we have waited for KT to rally a gang together to come and hit us first? Attacking because someone else forces you to do so does not make you the aggressors, it makes you reactive. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Felkey said:

Are we? I'd argue that a preemptive strike is not really agressive but a necessity based on the information received prior to the strike. You know what they say, the best defense is a good offensive, and that is particularly true in this situation. Should we have waited for KT to rally a gang together to come and hit us first? Attacking because someone else forces you to do so does not make you the aggressors, it makes you reactive. 

What exactly were you preempting again?

Edited by Buorhann

1 hour ago, Felkey said:

So you're Japan

• Like 1

Praise Dio. Every &#33;@#&#036;ing day.

1 minute ago, ArcKnox said:

So you're Japan

You know, when I initially started to think about this, I actually had TCW as Japan.

TKR - Germany

TCW - Japan

TRF - Italy

Nuke Bloc - Czechslovakia, Poland, or SE Asia areas

I stopped at that moment though, as I couldn't bear to think who would be France between KT and TGH (KT would, but don't tell them).  TGH would probably be Netherlands, since we're in the way.  We just gotta remove @Prefonteen's "roommate" before she yells at us about laundry while trying to play HoI4 with our buddies online.

19 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

What exactly were you preempting again?

Pay special attention to that horsecock guy, you know, the one who happens to be your ally's head of milcom.

10 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You know, when I initially started to think about this, I actually had TCW as Japan.

TKR - Germany

TCW - Japan

TRF - Italy

Nuke Bloc - Czechslovakia, Poland, or SE Asia areas

I stopped at that moment though, as I couldn't bear to think who would be France between KT and TGH (KT would, but don't tell them).  TGH would probably be Netherlands, since we're in the way.  We just gotta remove @Prefonteen's "roommate" before she yells at us about laundry while trying to play HoI4 with our buddies online.

Do you know how fricking hard women can be to live with? And I ain't even getting anything out of it :(

os9LcJK.gif