Going To War

Keelan Kyle

4 hours ago, Keelan Kyle said:

We like to think of us as the United States in WW2, Britain (TRF) and France (TKR) are against Germany (KT), Japan (ET), and Italy (TGH). We are the new blood, that is hungry for war. We are not exhausted and therefore will be able to provide a huge boost to us and our attacking partners. We don't plan on stopping until we go bankrupt (doubtful), or until the fat lady is front and center at a broadway show in New York,  screaming her lungs out.

I'm just gonna have to request that you calm down. Calling yourself "The United States" when you're the smallest member of the war, is just downright fictitious. If anything, you'd be the Hong Kong of this war. One of Japans targets, that eventually surrenders under the might. I just don't understand why you would declare war. The other countries are wrong as well. The Knights Radiant would be the USA, seeing as how it is the "superpower" of Orbis, The Commonwealth would be England (also for the alliance name resembling something British, the British Commonwealth if you will) , as an alliance that Germany (The Golden Horde) would be unable to take by itself. Knights Templar would be the Russia (if Germany and Russia kept peaceful relations during the entire war), with Esquire Templar continuing to be Japan (though you could easily replace it with Italy, as Italy was more of a sidekick to Germany's Europe, while Japan was the conquer of the Pacific). 

If we were to go directly from the actions of the war and such, then the nations would be more like this. Germany would be The Knights Radiant, The Commonwealth would be Japan, and the Illuminati would be Italy. The Golden Horde would be the Soviet Union, the Knights Templar would be China, and Esquire Templar would be France. Unlike our history, I don't see Germany and Japan losing this one. I think that The Golden Horde, and Esquire Templar would be strong enough to force The Knights Radiant to focus on The Golden Horde, while Esquire Templar quickly subdues the Illuminati (though still a multi-day war). I don't see The Commonwealth angering the United States of America (who in this case would be Terminus Est), and thus never having a true opponent in the Pacific. The Commonwealth would manhandle Knights Templar, with Germany helping out in the west. Eventually, Italy (The Illuminati), would be defeated by France (Esquire Templar), then Germany defeats Russia (The Golden Horde), and Japan conquers China. (Sorry Buorhann, but no Mongolia for you.) 

That's it, go back to your day. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You're forgetting all the Minor powers of that war timeline.

Illuminati would be somewhere like Belgium or Netherlands, or Bulgaria on the other side.

If your side is Germany, then they would be Poland. ;) 

12 hours ago, Keelan Kyle said:

We like to think of us as the United States in WW2, Britain (TRF) and France (TKR) are against Germany (KT), Japan (ET), and Italy (TGH). We are the new blood, that is hungry for war. We are not exhausted and therefore will be able to provide a huge boost to us and our attacking partners. We don't plan on stopping until we go bankrupt (doubtful), or until the fat lady is front and center at a broadway show in New York,  screaming her lungs out.

I think this is more accurate:

jDbGvCL.png

Edit: some people were unsure what represented the Illuminati, so it's the red guy that the text arrow is pointing to

Edited by Reuben Cheuk
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Sketchy said:

The real question is, should I add them to the stats or not lmfao.

Also when you do, can you send me the link, either PM in game, post in here, or send through discord, thanks. whichever is easier for you.

41 minutes ago, Hodor said:

I've done some basic stats, nothing individual, so if you're interested in Alliance level stats I've started compiling them here.

I've been trying to develop some stats of my own for fun. With 'gas used' I'm getting a vastly different number than you are. Why do you think that is? PM me.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

On 7/7/2018 at 12:04 PM, Keelan Kyle said:

The Illuminati is joining the war against Esquire Templar. I'm not sure if our stats will be tracked, but we will try to keep track of damage and stats. Our goal is to cause as much damage as possible, and we are bringing in several other micros to help us with the second wave.

This might be the worst DoW I've ever seen. I personally like it when people have a theme and make something clever. A straight-up declaration of war is kinda boring and not really fun to read, especially from a micro. Considering you tend to post stuff often, I feel like you want your alliance to get attention. Why not spice up your posts a bit then? Maybe people will tolerate em more idk

Edited by Valkorion Baratheon
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Valkorion Baratheon said:

This might be the worst DoW I've ever seen. I personally like it when people have a theme and make something clever. A straight-up declaration of war is kinda boring and not really fun to read, especially from a micro. Considering you tend to post stuff often, I feel like you want your alliance to get attention. Why not spice up your posts a bit then? Maybe people will tolerate em more idk

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Valkorion Baratheon said:

Can't redo it now, maybe on our next DOW (better kick them inactives)

I realize my sarcasm might go unnoticed, The inactives are not the reason for the DOW

• Downvote 2

On 7/7/2018 at 7:53 PM, Keelan Kyle said:

We like to think of us as the United States in WW2

I mean like. Again, good on you for joining and helping the lower tier but I wouldn't at all say that now. If anything TRF is the US and I guess TCW can be Britain. You can be uhhhhh The Soviet Union. Most here aren't expecting you to do much but with will and manpower you might just spill some blood.

On 7/7/2018 at 7:53 PM, Keelan Kyle said:

We like to think of us as the United States in WW2, Britain (TRF) and France (TKR) are against Germany (KT), Japan (ET), and Italy (TGH).

Side note: How dare you put yourselves as one of the big powers and not even include The Common Wealth.

23 hours ago, CitrusK said:

I'm just gonna have to request that you calm down. Calling yourself "The United States" when you're the smallest member of the war, is just downright fictitious. If anything, you'd be the Hong Kong of this war. One of Japans targets, that eventually surrenders under the might. I just don't understand why you would declare war. The other countries are wrong as well. The Knights Radiant would be the USA, seeing as how it is the "superpower" of Orbis, The Commonwealth would be England (also for the alliance name resembling something British, the British Commonwealth if you will) , as an alliance that Germany (The Golden Horde) would be unable to take by itself. Knights Templar would be the Russia (if Germany and Russia kept peaceful relations during the entire war), with Esquire Templar continuing to be Japan (though you could easily replace it with Italy, as Italy was more of a sidekick to Germany's Europe, while Japan was the conquer of the Pacific). 

If we were to go directly from the actions of the war and such, then the nations would be more like this. Germany would be The Knights Radiant, The Commonwealth would be Japan, and the Illuminati would be Italy. The Golden Horde would be the Soviet Union, the Knights Templar would be China, and Esquire Templar would be France. Unlike our history, I don't see Germany and Japan losing this one. I think that The Golden Horde, and Esquire Templar would be strong enough to force The Knights Radiant to focus on The Golden Horde, while Esquire Templar quickly subdues the Illuminati (though still a multi-day war). I don't see The Commonwealth angering the United States of America (who in this case would be Terminus Est), and thus never having a true opponent in the Pacific. The Commonwealth would manhandle Knights Templar, with Germany helping out in the west. Eventually, Italy (The Illuminati), would be defeated by France (Esquire Templar), then Germany defeats Russia (The Golden Horde), and Japan conquers China. (Sorry Buorhann, but no Mongolia for you.) 

That's it, go back to your day. 

First we got the Ilu guy missing an ally and now you. Smh. TRF lost in the shadows

3 minutes ago, King Dabs said:

First we got the Ilu guy missing an ally and now you. Smh. TRF lost in the shadows

To be completely fair, I keep forgetting TRF is in the damn war. Like, when you think of war, you think of the big names and the memorable people. The Revolutionary Front is more of an add-on to the war, not to the level of Illuminati, but the main was is TGH and KT/ET vs TKR and TCW. (In my opinion) 

2 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

To be completely fair, I keep forgetting TRF is in the damn war. Like, when you think of war, you think of the big names and the memorable people. The Revolutionary Front is more of an add-on to the war, not to the level of Illuminati, but the main was is TGH and KT/ET vs TKR and TCW. (In my opinion) 

I mean i guess. As I've noticed it seems to be the case with many. In a lot of the propaganda for the war it seemed a lot of it didn't include TRF. I've said we needed to do some more propaganda ourselves and get it out there. I'd do it but I can't do any type of photo editing heh.

25 minutes ago, Forethought said:

Side note: How dare you put yourselves as one of the big powers and not even include The Common Wealth.

I honestly forgot they were in it, my bad.

• Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Forethought said:

I mean like. Again, good on you for joining and helping the lower tier but I wouldn't at all say that now. If anything TRF is the US and I guess TCW can be Britain. You can be uhhhhh The Soviet Union. Most here aren't expecting you to do much but with will and manpower you might just spill some blood.

TRF as the US in this analogy? Little full of yourselves dontcha think? TKR is the US, TCW is Britain, and you're Canada while Illuminati is Luxembourg.

• Downvote 1