Going To War

Keelan Kyle

This war is going to last a week or two. Maybe a month, if Illuminati continues with how they act. I haven't gotten over the fact that they just declared on ET. 

Spoiler alert

The Illuminati is about to get rolled into oblivion without any hope of being able to rebuild, as no "big" alliance will sign them and help them. The only income they will get is the daily bonus of 300k. Please show some mercy, ET. 

1 hour ago, Keelan Kyle said:

We despise NSR. We have personal reasons not just doing it for no reason. 

So...... @Lord Buffington possible DOW? Or are you just going to raid them without announcing it to the rest of the world, because Keelan's words are fighting ones? God, the Illuminati is just one horrible chess player. 

• Upvote 1

despite what TGH/KT may say, there's nothing wrong with having fun and trying to make an impact despite your smaller size (that's what she said?). good luck, and may the odds every be in your favor :) 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Keelan Kyle said:

We despise NSR. We have personal reasons not just doing it for no reason. 

He was just saying in the sense that we're "using" you guys to dogpile them as NSR has been used in such a way in the past.

I gotta say though I didn't think there would be any room for you guys to join in on the war. Guess I underestimated that by a lot as evident by the amount of wars shown in your war page. 

Good luck to you guys! Do us all a favor and destroy that lower tier! 

Edited by King Dabs

Good luck and have fun guys, no sarcasm intended when I say I hope you are financially and diplomatically prepared to participate in this conflict.

tenor.gif

Yes, TKR must not be able to take ET by themselves, totally needs the Illuminati to take down the evil @Thalmor elves.

Edited by Natalia Poklonskaya
  • Upvote 2

PoJQyFJ.gif

7 hours ago, Keelan Kyle said:

The Illuminati is joining the war against Esquire Templar. I'm not sure if our stats will be tracked, but we will try to keep track of damage and stats. Our goal is to cause as much damage as possible, and we are bringing in several other micros to help us with the second wave.

Lol, you keep getting your asses beat by the quote-unquote "losing" side of a war in raids, so you make game suggestions and you demand alliances drop their inactives so you can get your penny-ante raid on, and none of it works, so you think declaring war is going to help you somehow? Baha~

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

5 hours ago, Felkey said:

I guess they have decided you are the new NSR and need 832 alliances to dogpile you. So in the interest of watching sheer stupidity unfold, I hereby invite every irrelevant micro everywhere to gang up and dogpile everyone else.

So, they are acting independent? Thank you for clearing that up.

Clarifications duly noted, and will be treated as such.

Edited by Theodosius

1 hour ago, King Dabs said:

Good luck to you guys! Do us all a favor and destroy that lower tier! 

We like to think of us as the United States in WW2, Britain (TRF) and France (TKR) are against Germany (KT), Japan (ET), and Italy (TGH). We are the new blood, that is hungry for war. We are not exhausted and therefore will be able to provide a huge boost to us and our attacking partners. We don't plan on stopping until we go bankrupt (doubtful), or until the fat lady is front and center at a broadway show in New York,  screaming her lungs out.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Keelan Kyle said:

We like to think of us as the United States in WW2, Britain (TRF) and France (TKR) are against Germany (KT), Japan (ET), and Italy (TGH). We are the new blood, that is hungry for war. We are not exhausted and therefore will be able to provide a huge boost to us and our attacking partners. We don't plan on stopping until we go bankrupt (doubtful), or until the fat lady is front and center at a broadway show in New York,  screaming her lungs out.

Oh, so you think you've got orders of magnitude more resources, manpower, and industrial capacity than either coalition combined? Cute. I'll maybe give you Bahrain.

I especially like how you've gone and named TKR as france, that's a good one lmfao

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I especially like how you've gone and named TKR as france, that's a good one lmfao

I'm glad you noticed tbh lol. Not that they are ruined or anything, but Im sure they are looking for ways out of this war by now, I'm sure its costing more than anticipated, and their members are probably getting tired of being at war. But kudos for noticing! 

8 minutes ago, Keelan Kyle said:

I'm glad you noticed tbh lol. Not that they are ruined or anything, but Im sure they are looking for ways out of this war by now, I'm sure its costing more than anticipated, and their members are probably getting tired of being at war. But kudos for noticing! 

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
there we go geez

15 minutes ago, Keelan Kyle said:

Think about it, the war before this,Bk and ET was The Great War. thats literally what the called WW1 before WW2. 

History repeats itself

4 minutes ago, Keelan Kyle said:

Think about it, the war before this,Bk and ET was The Great War. thats literally what the called WW1 before WW2. 

History repeats itself

Last I checked World War 1 didn't end in a White Peace lol

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

image.png.fe2319f8af6b9ffb33486c0f39b5f7b9.png

4 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Be careful what you wish for.

We do not wish for war, but we are hungry for it. We would love a peaceful resolution, but I know that is unlikely

Just now, Sketchy said:

The real question is, should I add them to the stats or not lmfao.

yes

please

I just love how this irrelevant thread about some shitty micro, who's gonna get raided raw (if they haven't disbanded by then) by KT / ET once their war with TKR and co is over, is bumping the CoS DoW thread down.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Keelan Kyle said:

We do not wish for war, but we are hungry for it. We would love a peaceful resolution, but I know that is unlikely

A peaceful resolution to what exactly?

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

After this, I'm kinda leaning on not rebuilding and just using our low score to support our allies in KT/ET.  Afterall, we're a micro now!

Hey, they're hungry for war and don't plan on stopping for a while! Keelan's words, not mine!

new_forum_sig_2.png