Going To War

Keelan Kyle

1 minute ago, Hodor said:

Sorry, did I miss NAC's re-emergence?

This is laughably pathetic, politically stupid, and not going to end well for you at all... Good luck!

No spoilers please!

• Downvote 4

14 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

So, just to clarify, is this an independent initiative, or has the TKR/TCW/TRF coalition decided their numbers this war should quadruple or something?

The Chairmen Wei fella who got called out by his own gov (TRF) the other day for saying/doing things he wasn't approved of doing has been going around to micros trying to convince them to join

2 hours ago, Keelan Kyle said:

Please kill us please please please make us disband please desroy all our pixels please please 

I see words in the OP but all I can hear is ^

Edited by Thalmor

new_forum_sig_2.png

gg no re guys, lets pack it up, we're done, finished, finito, parcheesi, tortellini, messed up, squash, quince, quiche, donezo.

• Upvote 4

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

image.png.fe2319f8af6b9ffb33486c0f39b5f7b9.png

2 hours ago, Theodosius said:

So, just to clarify, is this an independent initiative, or has the TKR/TCW/TRF coalition decided their numbers this war should quadruple or something?

I guess they have decided you are the new NSR and need 832 alliances to dogpile you. So in the interest of watching sheer stupidity unfold, I hereby invite every irrelevant micro everywhere to gang up and dogpile everyone else.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Phino said:

Don't forget to sign treaties with TKR and Co. after this war !!

No treaties with them, though maybe our similar political views will cause us to form a closer relationship. 

49 minutes ago, Felkey said:

I guess they have decided you are the new NSR and need 832 alliances to dogpile you. So in the interest of watching sheer stupidity unfold, I hereby invite every irrelevant micro everywhere to gang up and dogpile everyone else.

We despise NSR. We have personal reasons not just doing it for no reason.