ET Needs To Kick Inactives

Keelan Kyle

As of the time of this posting, Esquire Templar has a score of 44,350.55. Of that, 10,951.24 belongs to nations that have not been active for more than a week. This is the ultimate example of hoarding inactive players to boost score. 23% of their members have been inactive. That might not seem like alot but, spread over 71 members, that is alot. That is 20 inactive players. The Illuminati is calling for them to step up and remove their inactive members. It is okay to have one or two, but 20 is unnecessary. I know there is no way to make you guys do this, but I hope maybe this will rally the support of other alliances and it will motivate you guys to listen. For now, that is all, thanks,

THE ILLUMINATI

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, Keelan Kyle said:

The Illuminati is calling for them to step up and remove their inactive members

And ET is supposed to take advice from an alliance that's had leadership turmoil very publicly and had like 3-4 coups? Mate, might be best if you don't call out other alliances until yours isn't a mess.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Dionysus said:

And ET is supposed to take advice from an alliance that's had leadership turmoil very publicly and had like 3-4 coups? Mate, might be best if you don't call out other alliances until yours isn't a mess.

We had 1 coup, we regained control within 24 hours, and suffered cery little damage from it. we are still a growing, powerful alliance.

• Downvote 2

Just now, Keelan Kyle said:

We had 1 coup, we regained control within 24 hours, and suffered cery little damage from it. we are still a growing, powerful alliance.

an accurate description of your alliance

• Upvote 1

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

Though in all seriousness i think the real solution instead of making any alliance kick their keys to their bank inactives, is for @Alex to make grey inactives not count toward nation score the same way vacation mode members do not count towards it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Keelan Kyle said:

Ah ye, the original leader stepped down. Regardless, I hope you realize that trying to tell ET how to run their alliance is a great way to be on the top of their raid lists.

• Like 1

Interesante...

But hey, we're still at war with them and their Big Brother, KT. 

So, in a strange way, we've got the Illuminati's back :)

You're welcome to join the fight against KT and ET with us, of course. Comrades of the Revolution must stand together.

Also, Big Brother is watching 0.o

Edited by chairmanwei
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

Still think once a nation is inactive more than 14 days the alliance should no longer be able to tax said nation 

that's already a thing, 14 day inactives go grey, greys don't pay taxes

• Upvote 4

Just now, Keelan Kyle said:

But if they get attacked they turn beige, and pay taxes.

that is true.

and in case you didn't know before the war the main people bieging ET was ET. their gov would let them drop out of the alliance and rejoin to raid their own members to lock up those keys to the bank. now i see they might have also been exploiting that tax situation right there, i never even thought about that...

7 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

Who are you?

Founder of the GCB, precursor to the TRF, 19th largest alliance in the game, currently one of the forces involved in the alliance war known as "Dance Dance Revolution."

Though my words don't carry too much political weight and may be unrepresentative of my alliance's actual opinions. Don't take me too seriously :)

On the flip side, who are you? So much easier to ask than clicking the nation link

4 minutes ago, chairmanwei said:

Founder of the GCB, precursor to the TRF, 19th largest alliance in the game, currently one of the forces involved in the alliance war known as "Dance Dance Revolution."

Though my words don't carry too much political weight and may be unrepresentative of my alliance's actual opinions. Don't take me too seriously :)

On the flip side, who are you? So much easier to ask than clicking the nation link

I still have no clue. It was a bit of an honest question tbh. Though I'm not one to be taken seriously too often, I just speak bs sometimes. Wait, are you in TGH, TCW, KT, or ET?

Just now, CitrusK said:

I still have no clue. It was a bit of an honest question tbh. Though I'm not one to be taken seriously too often, I just speak bs sometimes. Wait, are you in TGH, TCW, KT, or ET?

I'm TRF, with TKR against KT and ET and TGH

TRF is The Revolutionary Front. https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4352

21 minutes ago, chairmanwei said:

Interesante...

But hey, we're still at war with them and their Big Brother, KT. And we're not stopping till they've disbanded.

So, in a strange way, we've got the Illuminati's back :)

You're welcome to join the fight against KT and ET with us, of course. Comrades of the Revolution must stand together.

Also, Big Brother is watching 0.o

Looks like we got our answer already!

@Theodosius @Sketchy

Edited by Buorhann
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

To clarify, chairmanwei is not a member of TRF government and is not privy to war-related discussions, and as such does not speak for TRF.  Those looking for accurate information are always free to contact myself or @Django Jane.

32 minutes ago, chairmanwei said:

But hey, we're still at war with them and their Big Brother, KT. And we're not stopping till they've disbanded.

This is very interesting. Do you care to elaborate on that some?

new_forum_sig_2.png

I'm sorry Buorhann and Thalmor. I, as I have said, and as Rejs said, do not represent the government of TRF. I have incorrectly recalled our goals, and as I pointed out, what I say is often BS. I sincerely regret the error.

• Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, chairmanwei said:

Interesante...

For just being just the bandwagon, you sure went full brass balls there. Shoot for the stars, mate.  Maybe you'll get most of it in the toilet bowl this time.

4 minutes ago, chairmanwei said:

I'm sorry Buorhann and Thalmor. I, as I have said, and as Rejs said, do not represent the government of TRF. I have incorrectly recalled our goals, and as I pointed out, what I say is often BS. I sincerely regret the error.

Don't back down, never give up, never surrender. Don't let the man stick it to you.

Edited by Placentica
maybe next time champ
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, chairmanwei said:

Come onnnnnnnn. Let TGH and KT make a plan for another few rounds. Even if it screws up my prediction, it would still be worth it to see how much TKR's score drops.