ET Needs To Kick Inactives

Keelan Kyle

11 hours ago, Sketchy said:

@Keelan Kyle

What is the official policy on hoarding siblings?

NEVER FEAR TKR,
KEELAN AND LEO X's SIBLINGS ARE HERE TO PROTECC

Keelan_TKR.png
@Sir Scarfalot I Warned you this day would come but you did not heed my warning
•~The War of the Planet of the Micros~•
has finally come!

BTW, Keelan now that you're at war with KT when are you going to make a KT Gov. Leader an heir in your alliance and get coup'ed again like you did with CDA?

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Upvote 6

On 7/6/2018 at 7:10 PM, chairmanwei said:

I have incorrectly recalled our goals

I watched the Tour de France in reverse and this is backpedaling harder than that. 

12 hours ago, Sketchy said:

@Keelan Kyle

What is the official policy on hoarding siblings?

Where are you hoarding them? The sub-basement

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

22 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Beige nations do pay taxes.

You have a tax exempt period once you join an alliance (regardless of what color), which is probably where you're getting mixed up with.  Only Gray's do not pay taxes at all.

I'm not mixed up at all, I know the difference. The wiki confirms my statement which I'd sworn I saw Alex say himself at some point (I believe on discord), http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Alliance

• Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, Lairah said:

I'm not mixed up at all, I know the difference. The wiki confirms my statement which I'd sworn I saw Alex say himself at some point (I believe on discord), http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Alliance

I literally just checked in game (again), and I'm 100% correct in this.  Beige nations do pay taxes, only after their initial joining of the alliance passes (I forget the time frame, but I believe it's 24 turns before they pay taxes once they join an alliance).

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I literally just checked in game (again), and I'm 100% correct in this.  Beige nations do pay taxes, only after their initial joining of the alliance passes (I forget the time frame, but I believe it's 24 turns before they pay taxes once they join an alliance).

I believe you're 100.99% right

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lairah said:

GDDDrAJ.png

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

(I forget the time frame, but I believe it's 24 turns before they pay taxes once they join an alliance).

its when they reach 2 days seniority so instead of actually being a full 48 hours its when they have been in an alliance during 2 resets

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Epi said:

i was replying to the hippo, not the salt ;) 

When is the 5th volume of an Epi lead alliance going live? Perhaps unlike previous volumes, that one will succeed. Perhaps then, you will have some weight to tell other people how to run their alliances.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Leo X said:

Why is there more of Keelan than me ???????

well i didn't want to assume that you'd send all of your multis Siblings in for him, i guess i was wrong...

Edited by Ukunaka

On 7/6/2018 at 6:36 PM, Keelan Kyle said:

But if they get attacked they turn beige, and pay taxes.

If they get beiged, the raider(s) takes some of the alliance bank which probably equates to a net loss when considering the amount paid in taxes is less than the loss from the bank.

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...