ET Needs To Kick Inactives

Keelan Kyle

On 7/6/2018 at 7:14 PM, Placentica said:

For just being just the bandwagon, you sure went full brass balls there. Shoot for the stars, mate.  Maybe you'll get most of it in the toilet bowl this time.

Don't back down, never give up, never surrender. Don't let the man stick it to you.

He screamed from permanent vacation mode at a game he would never affect again.

• Upvote 4

On 7/7/2018 at 12:30 AM, chairmanwei said:

Interesante...

But hey, we're still at war with them and their Big Brother, KT. 

So, in a strange way, we've got the Illuminati's back :)

You're welcome to join the fight against KT and ET with us, of course. Comrades of the Revolution must stand together.

Also, Big Brother is watching 0.o

Check mate mate. There are communists on the other side of the front with one being myself

On 7/6/2018 at 11:52 PM, Keelan Kyle said:

As of the time of this posting, Esquire Templar has a score of 44,350.55. Of that, 10,951.24 belongs to nations that have not been active for more than a week. This is the ultimate example of hoarding inactive players to boost score. 23% of their members have been inactive. That might not seem like alot but, spread over 71 members, that is alot. That is 20 inactive players. The Illuminati is calling for them to step up and remove their inactive members. It is okay to have one or two, but 20 is unnecessary. I know there is no way to make you guys do this, but I hope maybe this will rally the support of other alliances and it will motivate you guys to listen. For now, that is all, thanks,

THE ILLUMINATI

It is not your right to dictate how ET or it's "big brother" KT run it's affairs. That is on our behalf and your opinion does not come to the table of Governments from both ET and KT. I do not think you'd be in a positive stance about us if a member of ET Government started commanding you on how you should lead it.

22 hours ago, Buorhann said:

You'll be surprised by the stats from ET.  They're performing better than TGH/KT.

ET Master Alliance

Is it worthy enough of a Liberation? I have found the right Leader of the Rebellion agaisnst the stinky KTers. The name starts with Rim and ends with Ski. The Holy Name chosen by the Khan Manifesto. Anyone know someone with that description?

• Upvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

2 minutes ago, Rimski said:

It is not your right to dictate how ET or it's "big brother" KT run it's affairs. That is on our behalf and your opinion does not come to the table of Governments from both ET and KT. I do not think you'd be in a positive stance about us if a member of ET Government started commanding you on how you should lead it.

That is true, but when the way you run things are so openly backwards, somebody has to say something about it. That is where we come into play. Everybody at least thinks that hoarding inactives to boost score is wrong, but we are the ones that spoke out about it, and we hope that others will follow-suit 

2 minutes ago, Keelan Kyle said:

That is true, but when the way you run things are so openly backwards, somebody has to say something about it. That is where we come into play. Everybody at least thinks that hoarding inactives to boost score is wrong, but we are the ones that spoke out about it, and we hope that others will follow-suit 

Why does hoarding inactives matter to you though?

There's bigger, more high scoring alliances, that have nearly all of their members inactive.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Keelan Kyle said:

We have our reasons of "hoarding" inactives which would be obviois to many, I will make you take a guess. And we have never bothered about score as it is not a show of actual might, nor is the ammount of wars won an actual show of combat skills.

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Why does hoarding inactives matter to you though?

There's bigger, more high scoring alliances, that have nearly all of their members inactive.

Illuminati guy: Now, do not try to prove me wrong in my own thread!!

• Like 1

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

On 7/6/2018 at 3:39 PM, Ukunaka said:

that is true.

and in case you didn't know before the war the main people bieging ET was ET. their gov would let them drop out of the alliance and rejoin to raid their own members to lock up those keys to the bank. now i see they might have also been exploiting that tax situation right there, i never even thought about that...

No, it isn't. Beige and Gray nations do not pay taxes. They are the only colors in the game which cannot be taxed by alliances. There is literally no benefit in any realm of logical thought to having inactive greys around. They don't fight back, they never pay taxes, not even on beige after being raided, and after being raided, their loss still affects your bank.

That simple.

• Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, Lairah said:

No, it isn't. Beige and Gray nations do not pay taxes. They are the only colors in the game which cannot be taxed by alliances. There is literally no benefit in any realm of logical thought to having inactive greys around. They don't fight back, they never pay taxes, not even on beige after being raided, and after being raided, their loss still affects your bank.

That simple.

oh ok, i mean regular biege nations do pay taxes but idk about inactive bieges as we don't allow inactivesYQ2CJqE.png

Edited by Ukunaka

1 hour ago, Lairah said:

That simple.

Beige nations do pay taxes.

You have a tax exempt period once you join an alliance (regardless of what color), which is probably where you're getting mixed up with.  Only Gray's do not pay taxes at all.

• Upvote 2

never_fear.png

When in doubt, meme it out!

Edited by Rimski
  • Upvote 3

On 7/6/2018 at 11:52 PM, Keelan Kyle said:

As of the time of this posting, Esquire Templar has a score of 44,350.55. Of that, 10,951.24 belongs to nations that have not been active for more than a week. This is the ultimate example of hoarding inactive players to boost score. 23% of their members have been inactive. That might not seem like alot but, spread over 71 members, that is alot. That is 20 inactive players. The Illuminati is calling for them to step up and remove their inactive members. It is okay to have one or two, but 20 is unnecessary. I know there is no way to make you guys do this, but I hope maybe this will rally the support of other alliances and it will motivate you guys to listen. For now, that is all, thanks,

THE ILLUMINATI

An alliance can do with it's member's statuses whatever the hell it desires. None of us are really qualified to tell somebody what to do on that regard. The only risk to having nations inactive as an alliance is that they'll get raided and you'll have to mass-demote them to applicants. If that's what ET wants to do, that's what ET wants to do lmao.

@Thalmor hire this dude as your IA advisor lmao

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Radoje said:

An alliance can do with it's member's statuses whatever the hell it desires. None of us are really qualified to tell somebody what to do on that regard. The only risk to having nations inactive as an alliance is that they'll get raided and you'll have to mass-demote them to applicants. If that's what ET wants to do, that's what ET wants to do lmao.

@Thalmor hire this dude as your IA advisor lmao

Thalmor isn't worthy enough to do FA for ET let alone hire someone for KT Gov.

1 minute ago, Sketchy said:

f05be86fa49cef4939f93da5e1f1b6b0.png

c0311370fd05cf19c586e1832f9605ee.png

162b9aae3d0b7527a67f51e52fea1e09.png

7078fc7b0fd8e0361c54b353a7931306.png

ZFsoKxm.gif?noredirect

"Nono it's all part of the plan to destroy the evil score hoarding ET guys and their big brother KT"

This thread is still going on? lmfao

For the sake of stopping OP embarrass themselves further, I'll explain it nice and easy

ET is a filter place, with a welcome all policy. We accept dozens of new players to ET weekly. As per retention trends of this game, there is a high likelihood of newbies simply abandoning their nations and finding the game not suited to their tastes or not interesting enough. We regularly sweep purples off our roster during peacetime. Only difference now is that we're at war, and no, we're not gonna bother dealing with administrative chores while we're at war. 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Sketchy said:

@Keelan Kyle

What is the official policy on hoarding siblings?

He brought up the subject to me, asking me if He should make multiples. (He then did) and yeah he was going to join The Illuminati, but he didnt, that was when we were smaller and in really great need of growth, but I thought about it and realized that I didnt want this to be one of THOSE alliances you know. So now we screen our members to check for multiples before we let them in, and if they do have other accounts with the same IP, like how they play at school or do have siblings, we now give them 2 weeks to get verified if they do.

4 hours ago, Keelan Kyle said:

He brought up the subject to me, asking me if He should make multiples. (He then did) and yeah he was going to join The Illuminati, but he didnt, that was when we were smaller and in really great need of growth, but I thought about it and realized that I didnt want this to be one of THOSE alliances you know. So now we screen our members to check for multiples before we let them in, and if they do have other accounts with the same IP, like how they play at school or do have siblings, we now give them 2 weeks to get verified if they do.

So your alliance is holding a multi ring? How incriminating. Please tell us more about this ring.

Does it benefit your alliance at all?

Why haven't you reported it?

Are you in on this little pyramid scheme too?

C'mon, this is important questions here. 

Edited by Featherine
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Featherine said:

So your alliance is holding a multi ring? How incriminating. Please tell us more about this ring.

I actually just said the opposite

9 minutes ago, Featherine said:

Why haven't you reported it?

I don't know what his nation name is, if he told me I forgot, soo how would I report, plus I never seen any physical proof that he went through with what he said he was going to do.

Out of the 2 accounts that Sheepy banned for supposedly being owned the same owner, me, only one was mine, Anchuria. The other, Anglend was not owned by me was if you need proof message bawbag on discord.

• Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, Leo X said:

Out of the 2 accounts that Sheepy banned for supposedly being owned the same owner, me, only one was mine, Anchuria. The other, Anglend was not owned by me was if you need proof message my alt discord account bawbag.

FTFY

• Like 2