ET Needs To Kick Inactives

Keelan Kyle

Lmao. 

(sent with slam effect)

But seriously? lets have an alliance - who legit is the baby of another alliance, remove their inactive simply because its not fair? I say frick it (with a U) and like, let it be. There are a multitude of alliances that use those inactives. Hell, we even throw inactives on 100% tax rate for about a week before we kick them off our AA. 

48 minutes ago, Réjs said:

To clarify, chairmanwei is not a member of TRF government and is not privy to war-related discussions, and as such does not speak for TRF.  Those looking for accurate information are always free to contact myself or @Django Jane. Unless you're Steve, Thalmor, or Buorhann; we only talk to players that have the stones to talk to us directly instead of on the forums for their daily splooge session.

Edited by Django Jane
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Vatican said:

I want to make a meme of this but I don't quite know what to do

Just do what Polaris did in the Ayyslamic Crusade. Wait, you're already doing it. Nothing. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

Just do what Polaris did in the Ayyslamic Crusade. Wait, you're already doing it. Nothing. 

Lol

Edited by Vatican

1 hour ago, Epi said:

ET is a tax farm that rolls it's members either for money or because they feel like it. There's not much more to it, except it's use as a punching bag in the last few wars. Complain all you want about boosting their score but that's not really something they care about. If you disagree with them, avoid the forums and get creative ?

Also word of advice: Remove everyone except you from heir and leader ? have fun

You'll be surprised by the stats from ET.  They're performing better than TGH/KT.

ET Master Alliance

• Like 1

ET>KT>any other alliance in Orbis*

*exceptions** are there

**exceptions do not include TKR,TRF and TCW aka T-bloc.***

***T-bloc©  is a non-registered bloc. Use of this word without proper consent of TheShadow is punishable by a hundred spankings.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Theodosius said:

>see another crappy micro raiding ET while we're busy with a war

updates the list

You have a nice days, bois

I smell a Anti-Micro Crusade coming.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Keelan Kyle said:

As of the time of this posting, The Illuminati has a score of 18,708.83 (lol). Of that 3,833.64 (lol) belongs to nations that have not been active for more than a 3 days. This is the ultimate example of hoarding inactive players to boost score. 36% of their members have been inactive. That might not seem like a lot but, spread over 58 members, that is alot. That is 21 inactive players. The Hodor is calling for them to step up and remove their inactive members. It is okay to have one or two, but 21 is unnecessary. I know there is no way to make you guys do this, but I hope maybe this will rally the support of other alliances and it will motivate you guys to listen. For now, that is all, thanks,

THE HODOR

FTFY

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Featherine said:

I smell a Anti-Micro Crusade coming.

Crusade is such a fluffy word...

liquidation sounds better :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

image.png.fe2319f8af6b9ffb33486c0f39b5f7b9.png