Advanced Idea Mechanics Annoucement

Bezzers

For a long time Advanced Idea Mechanics has had an affiliation with the Private Bank known as Emerald Bank, first run through Seb and durmstrang, then Dillon. Upon the recent deletion of Dillon A McCann from the game, we heard suspicions that we were hiding the bank from its investors for an easy steal. I would like to assure orbis that our alliance had nothing to do with the running or funding of Emerald Bank, we only have a very vague idea of the whereabouts of the banks main capital. We do not represent the bank, it's policies, or its misgivings. The CEO of the bank was an entirely separate role from being a part of AIM. 

This being said, we understand that people that have dealings with the bank are frustrated, and we would like to help recover funds if we can. If people owing money could step forward and admit to their debts, we can help transfer the funds back to their rightful owners as soon as possible. 

We thank you for Understanding. 

Signed:

AIM Government 

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Did this not happen before then Seb and Co blamed it on someone who to this day states he had no part in the missing Cash, now its happened again this what the third time.

Alex you really should code a bank in to the game letting people deposit for a set interest rate, and letting other borrow money at a higher rate.

These private (Pirate) banks are doing a better job of o stealing your cash than Arrgh

Small Edit, would like to say people i know in AIM are upstanding, and its a shame they get marked with the stain of that bank, after all this is not the first or the last time Emerald Bank, loses money

Edited by MoonShadow
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

That's the risk of investment.  Do you want Sheepy to hold our hands on everything?  What else can we create as a player community if he codes in a private bank for us to use?

Well i invest in my nation, so when a war comes along I'm not left hanging on waiting for a peace agreement, investing in a bank on pnw that is well known for having private banks steal money and blame others and such simply is not worth the risk  

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

While we're at it, @Alex can you code me an AI that wars better so I stop losing so much?

Well you need it for this war that's for sure

3 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

Did this not happen before then Seb and Co blamed it on someone who to this day states he had no part in the missing Cash, now its happened again this what the third time.

What are you talking about? No bank Seb was actively involved in ever had missing cash as far as I know. 

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Tywin Lannister said:

What are you talking about? No bank Seb was actively involved in ever had missing cash as far as I know. 

I can confirm. I've previously been an active user of Emerald Bank back when Seb ran it, albeit more of a borrower than anything, and I've not been charged extra once. I'd suspect it's the same for people investing money into it (which most of the money Emerald had anyway was his).

• Upvote 2

I've never had problems with Seb either, EB or otherwise.

8 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

Well i invest in my nation, so when a war comes along I'm not left hanging on waiting for a peace agreement, investing in a bank on pnw that is well known for having private banks steal money and blame others and such simply is not worth the risk  

Are you talking about safekeeping? If you want to do that, you can always just hit up a person of trust and ask him to hold your stuff momentarily, assuming said person's not involved in the war either.

You can also safekeep *to an extent* by buying credits off the market, although this varies with the price for them at that given time, plus of course monthly caps.

There prob are another alternatives which I'm forgetting off the top of my head, but the main point is, there's no need have Alex hardcode a bank. Particularly not when there's other stuff that could be added and be way more valuable instead (such as new projects).

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Upvote 2

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

8 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

Not once, ever, in my entire PnW life have I invested my stuff in a private bank because of a war, and I have been involved in more wars than the majority of the player base.  If you’re having issues of safekeeping, you should get a friend or two.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

So a bank named emerald bank, had connections with Seb, named emerald bank as a nation, vanished. That and Seb recently purchased up to city 38 in rapid succession. 

Yes, clearly AIM has the money. Makes complete sense. 

Holy shit, rofl.  You weren't kidding.

He also left a little story with his cities.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

So a bank named emerald bank, had connections with Seb, named emerald bank as a nation, vanished. That and Seb recently purchased up to city 38 in rapid succession. 

Yes, clearly AIM has the money. Makes complete sense. 

you clearly don't know me Prefontaine.

I don't need to even defend myself with such accusation. My old investors, my old clients, even the current investors from Emerald Bank that were severely damaged by Dillon's stunt know who I am and can speak of my integrity. Ask my enemies even if I would be capable of taking something that isn't mine.

If you are going to accuse, do it with more facts buddy. Have a good day ;)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Seb said:

you clearly don't know me Prefontaine.

I don't need to even defend myself with such accusation. My old investors, my old clients, even the current investors from Emerald Bank that were severely damaged by Dillon's stunt know who I am and can speak of my integrity. Ask my enemies even if I would be capable of taking something that isn't mine.

If you are going to accuse, do it with more facts buddy. Have a good day ;)

>Not needing to defend yourself

>Defending yourself

Either way, I was joking. Apologies if you took it to heart. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Yay! I always like uninformed discussion that was sarcasm in case that was not clear

New Project.jpg