Tales of Salty Nord : Pantheon strikes back

Garth

7 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

I never dared to eat eggs at McDonalds. You're definitely braver than I am. ?

Apparently I'm going next week!  We will see... I'm happy that their fries are veggie approved here (not like US ones) so... there's that. They do carrot sticks too now. I used to be a bit sad as if there was a party there for someone's birthday... no happy meal for me.  :( 

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

1 minute ago, Yui said:

Apparently I'm going next week!  We will see... I'm happy that their fries are veggie approved here (not like US ones) so... there's that. They do carrot sticks too now. I used to be a bit sad as if there was a party there for someone's birthday... no happy meal for me.  :( 

Do tell me how it went. Last time I was at McDonalds was in 2015 in Tokyo and one week later the store closed. xD

• Downvote 1

Just now, Mitsuru said:

Do tell me how it went. Last time I was at McDonalds was in 2015 in Tokyo and one week later the store closed. xD

I was invited by colleagues one lunchtime next week so mainly going for the community aspect but I think it has got better since the party days. Also last time I had a milkshake... XD 

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

3 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

I havent been on the forums in a while!
Didn't read anything here but i saw the link somewhere so i felt obligated to click it and put in my opinion (even though i dont know what its about)

I really dont like McDonalds food, it just like tastes fake and weird to me, like especially their egg things, im convinced theyre either play doh or alien eggs.

Speaking of Play Doh reminds me of Toys R Us and theyre out of business and thats sad even though i havent gone there in a long time.
Can i get a #riptoysrus please?

Thanks for allowing me to share my very VERY relevant opinions on the topic at hand.

It might just be that Seppo Macca's are just shit because of the additives and preservatives they add. Many of the ingredients they use in American Macca's are banned out here in Aus, so they need to use substitutes. Whilst I'm not really a fan of Macca's the times I've had it, it wasn't that bad and just serves as a quick and easy meal living up to the 'fast food' label. 

#Riptoysrus

I remember being a kid in the early 2000's and going to Toy's R Us to buy Harry Potter or Star Wars Lego, or remote control cars.Toy's R Us was a separate branch to the main US Company, so despite quite a few of the stores closing down, we have around 50 or so left. But brick and mortar stores in general are slowly dying, Borders, GAME, Toy's R Us etc, Online shopping will out compete them all. 

Welcome back to the Forums Zeeb, when are we going to get another one of your story posts?

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Snip

Pantheon should be renamed the Yellow Protection Agency. So the world can steamroll them. They have an incompetent government. They're more than halfway there to being a GPA turned yellow.

Also they never learned from the bank robbery conducted by Akuryo that adding almost anyone to the government is a horrid idea.

Edited by Featherine

17 hours ago, Cypher said:

Bruh I remember going Toys R Us and the only thing I was allowed to do was play with the toys at the store and then have to leave them there. You guys had it easy.

Makes me wonder whether you had it worse because you were teased with the toys but you weren't allowed to keep them or whether I had it worse because Toys R Us simply didn't exist where I lived. It wasn't very common in Germany and the closest one was 250km away. ?

• Downvote 1