Tales of Salty Nord : Pantheon strikes back

Garth

On 23 June , lord Buffington from Nordic sea raiders attack one of the government official of The Pantheon Jan Orwell (Internal affairs). The war won by Jan by 1 resistance with the help of best counter attack team on Orbis . On 26 June , leader of NSR Leif Erikson counter attack top officials of The Pantheon. After that government of the Pantheon decided to destroy them all . On 28 june , 11:00 am , The Pantheon start war against NSR. All the members of alliance unitedly destroy them.

https://imgur.com/gallery/vt88Nev

• Downvote 14

OMG finally someone notified us of this war, I thaught the world was going to blow up. Jesus Pantheon get you stuff together and tell the world about your wars faster... just go ahead and write these out on a peace of paper in nice handwriting, place it in a envolope and then set it on fire. 

But yea don’t post this stuff 

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

Yeah, this was the result of a miscommunication XD I agree with what Thalmor said, we really didn't want to make a big deal out of it. They where just a simple test for our new milcom structure, this was nothing significant

Garth is solid though, I'm proud to have him as one of our gov members :D

Oh you guys, we clearly didn't have good ties with NSR(And would we want to with how they acted?).  The guys we had on at the time of the first counter, before this, didnt have full planes, and some where newer players who where learning. This was just a training thing to help our newer guys learn the game heh, and it worked well IMO

But anyway, that's all I have to say on this, you guys can have your fun with it XD

45 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Yeah, this was the result of a miscommunication XD I agree with what Thalmor said, we really didn't want to make a big deal out of it. They where just a simple test for our new milcom structure, this was nothing significant

Garth is solid though, I'm proud to have him as one of our gov members :D

How about you teach him how to make announcements lol

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

1) Congrats on your first war in years.
2) Congrats on being too late in posting it.
3) Congrats and good luck trying to kill raiders.
4) Congrats on making new enemies.
5) Congrats for caring about GOV members
6) Congrats on banning me from Discord.
7) Congrats to garth for being active yet.
8 ) Congrats on um, losing this war......
9) Congrats on losing ur bank

TheShadow shall make it his business to supply bandages to Pantheon after they lose.
?

What Shifty said is not incorrect. For most of the time before Fist came back to Pantheon, there was a treaty between the NSR and Pantheon. I think that was even one of the few treaties NSR ever had. So claiming today that there were never good relations between both alliances seems weird.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, TheShadow said:

1) Congrats on your first war in years.
2) Congrats on being too late in posting it.
3) Congrats and good luck trying to kill raiders.
4) Congrats on making new enemies.
5) Congrats for caring about GOV members
6) Congrats on banning me from Discord.
7) Congrats to garth for being active yet.
8 ) Congrats on um, losing this war......
9) Congrats on losing ur bank

TheShadow shall make it his business to supply bandages to Pantheon after they lose.
?

this seems like a Bad Announcement as far as pr goes

But I just wish I had people salty enough to make really bad 9-point posts @ me

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, LEVIATHAN said:

https://i.imgur.com/qh4H7iJ.png

No credits to Afrika Korps or UPN for their part? or the others?, sad, Emperor Chad, as per norm.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We fought defensively after an attack, we did kick their asses though

7 hours ago, Thalmor said:

No, not really. After Fist came back, some newbies that were pretty young made it into gov fairly quickly. Additionally, making an Alliance Affairs post over something as irrelevant as this is a common rookie mistake. So, no, I doubt this is a re-roll.

I'm pretty sure I've seen him get reported and banned for multis. So yea, this is technically a reroll but he's still a noob.

Edited by NewOttomans

3 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

I really dont like McDonalds food, it just like tastes fake and weird to me, like especially their egg things, im convinced theyre either play doh or alien eggs.

I never dared to eat eggs at McDonalds. You're definitely braver than I am. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1