Growing Baseball Community!

Skittles

First off, not entirely sure if this is the write place for this thread since it's not technically an alliance buuuuut--

We have a discord server with a large congregation of the avid baseball players in Orbis. If you have any interest in starting baseball, returning to baseball or already actively participate in baseball, then this is a good community for you. In our discord server you will be able to find other players whom you can arrange sessions with (session means that one person does away games while others host, and the hosts pay the away team a tip). In addition, we can offer you advice on the best ways to grow your team and make as much money as you can. Please note we do not financially support the growth of teams, but we can set you on the right path to make good money from the game.The only requirement is that you must tip the away player, we do not want any leeching.

If you show any interest in making good money from baseball, come join our discord server! 

https://discord.gg/D4ZjGAt

Edited by Cianuro
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

do you only offer games for tips or do you also have game trading?

i don't tip nor do i accept tips, i play homes and aways usually at a 1 home to ~5+ away ratio.

if you want a tip, then my tip is after playing me at home host a home and you'll get my aways, because i clear all the games before i host another, and if i don't get a match on my home in around 20 seconds i go back to aways unless im doing other stuff
if you keep catching me at home and i don't catch you in my aways then ill send you a challenge game.

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ukunaka said:

do you only offer games for tips or do you also have game trading?

i don't tip nor do i accept tips, i play homes and aways usually at a 1 home to ~5+ away ratio.

if you want a tip, then my tip is after playing me at home host a home and you'll get my aways, because i clear all the games before i host another, and if i don't get a match on my home in around 20 seconds i go back to aways unless im doing other stuff
if you keep catching me at home and i don't catch you in my aways then ill send you a challenge game.

Yeah trading games works too, we just don't want leeches, that's really the main point I wanted to make lol

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

4 hours ago, Cianuro said:

Yeah trading games works too, we just don't want leeches, that's really the main point I wanted to make lol

Cool, i joined the server and they answered my questions as well, my alliance hosts a couple leagues on our server so i have also invited them to join if they wish

playin some free play right now mostly aways so if anyone wants to catch some games start hosting and playin aways and you'll probably catch me

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Like 1