Crash Course Northern Alaskan Republic 101

Impreza

What's up folks?

In this inaugural forum post, I'd like to go over the wonderful history of Northern Alaskan Republic.

It's not a very old nation, by any means. We are just approaching 100 days of age. But first, where did I come from?

The legendary Subaru Corporation produced an astounding vehicle--a compact car with good gas mileage. Perfect for road trips, if you ask me. The name of that vehicle? Impreza.

One day on the assembly line, there was a magical mistake by the Subaru Gods that created a peculiar sedan. This young Impreza had ambitions to journey from his homeland of Boogie Wonderland, in search of a distant mythical territory called Alaska. Alaska is cold and dark, just like my deepest ambitions. Impreza arrived in Alaska after weeks of northbound journeying. After that, he decided to keep going North. And then he arrived at the northern North, where he concluded that he should keep heading northwards, to the northernmost point in North Alaska!

Enough jibber jabber! Let's get down to business!

Sovereignty was gained, and Subaru Impreza made sure to treat citizens like children; tender and innocent. This carried on for far too long. Soon he would have to kill off his followers...

Impreza worked his way through the bureaucracy, allocating ample effort and putting his best brain to use! He soon found that he was nearing the top of the food chain. How boring is that! It was time to make a change. Sorry folks, party's over.

Did that make sense? Hopefully because that's the best you're going to get.

I don't mess around folks. It's all fun and games until we hit a pothole or start hydroplaning!

Until next time!

-Impreza of Northern Alaskan Republic

• Upvote 1