War Stats

Adrienne

11 hours ago, Micchan said:

That works with 1 active war, but you can't beige all your enemies with missiles

Not purely with missiles, no, but your dudes down here have been gracious enough to give me time and actions to shave off plenty of resistance with airstrikes/soldiers/navalbattles before the counters can actually stop me. At that point, I've usually been one missile away from beiging at least 3 targets.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

8 minutes ago, rollo said:

this thread needs more venom. more vitriol. where's the hate, people?

Hate only happens when they are trying to divert attention from the truth. Resorting to lines like git gud or why so salty seem like favorites. So why so salty rollo you sexy farker?

2 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Hate only happens when they are trying to divert attention from the truth. Resorting to lines like git gud or why so salty seem like favorites. So why so salty rollo you sexy farker?

if i told you, you wouldn't believe me

STFU

21 hours ago, Settra said:

lTOM3od.jpg

I honestly don't know what's worse, the use of anti-semitic imagery, the fact that being an edgelord is your only personally trait, or the you missed the way better pun, Jew-hann.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, durmij said:

I honestly don't know what's worse, the use of anti-semitic imagery, the fact that being an edgelord is your only personally trait, or the you missed the way better pun, Jew-hann.

Probably the fact that you can't get over yourself long enough to realize that the true edgelord is in you all along.

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png

9 hours ago, Apeman said:

Or maybe KT-GH are not in love with their pixels like your bloc was

• Upvote 1

I had wars with 8 people at a time. Can you have more? I mean i wouldve had 15 if it let me. Even with max wars i cant please you. I was not trying to keep pixels. Please keep lying it only yells the truth.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

All I hear is the nightmare for pixelhuggers. All of them just burned ;_; 

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

1 minute ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Die, pixels, die.

I'll just screenshot that photoshop it and add it to my folder named "Evidence of Rienn's Dictatorship and Cruelty" right next to the file "How to beg for Mercy from her"

• Upvote 2

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Micchan said:

TKR loot stats from 2 days ago

Money looted: $3,885,493,433

Money lost: $86,186,398

Value of resources looted: $8,156,672,896

Value of resources lost: $224,659,361

I like how you're not counting TKR's bank alliance getting looted; that alone more than triples those "money lost" and "resources lost" numbers.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I like how you're not counting TKR's bank alliance getting looted; that alone more than triples those "money lost" and "resources lost" numbers.

I like how I spend time to have accurate stats and you spend your time complaining

642 loots gained by TKR, 45 loots lost by TKR only in the month of june, if you want the bank stats go and collect all of them, good luck

10 hours ago, Micchan said:

I like how I spend time to have accurate stats and you spend your time complaining

642 loots gained by TKR, 45 loots lost by TKR only in the month of june, if you want the bank stats go and collect all of them, good luck

We have, and he's right.

(That doesn't take away the fact that TKR did, indeed, loot a chunk this war though - mostly from the first two rounds)

Edited by Buorhann

26 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

We have

Then post them

ps: I'm pretty sure we looted more from your banks than what you looted by our bank based on the average of my bank loots multiplied by the number of wars won by the alliance

Edited by Micchan

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

No one is contesting that.  His statement was you forgot to include what you lost from when KT looted TKR's bank held by japan77, which was a pretty big chunk of change.

I didn't forgot, I don't want to do it manually :D We are talking about 1000 wars at this point

But even if we add that at best it's a tie, more likley advantage for us, so why he said that like it changes everything? 

11 hours ago, Micchan said:

One more for the July pile

image.png.9ae7343b18e13699611f363027399bea.png

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
is july :v