War Stats

Adrienne

That's a cool summary, nice work!

(Maybe consider dropping a bunch of sig figures though? Otherwise I really like it. i.e. $17.45B is less cluttered compared to $17,446,483,901.07)

• Upvote 2

Counting KT and ET together, and just watching like i have been, that looks about right. Certainly believable. They're doing quite well, considering everything. 

I still don't think they'll be able to drag themselves back into the black like they did with IQ, not yet. 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lairah said:

Counting KT and ET together, and just watching like i have been, that looks about right. Certainly believable. They're doing quite well, considering everything. 

I still don't think they'll be able to drag themselves back into the black like they did with IQ, not yet. 

While the stats overall aren't off by too much, there's quite a few details missing.

TKR is definitely in the lead though, by a large margin, in their coalition, and KT has done a lot of damage in our coalition.  The surprising actors though will be ET, once this is all said and done.

The most surprising stat people may see is the resource use comparison.

Edited by Buorhann

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

While the stats overall aren't off by too much, there's quite a few details missing.

TKR is definitely in the lead though, by a large margin, in their coalition, and KT has done a lot of damage in our coalition.  The surprising actors though will be ET, once this is all said and done.

Yeah, i can tell that by looking at the spreadsheet link. ET themselves might make the positives, which would be amusing, considering everybody's insistence that ET is useless. 
I especially like, looking at the tabs that show members, how 3 TKR guys have around ~$1.5bn in net damage between them. One of them is at 650 million. Three nations are responsible for almost 10% of TKR's damage, and i find that quite funny.

I also see @CuppyCakeYums making a point of trying to turn my joke about them being a ravenous, blood-thirsty berserker and make it a reality. @Yui Isn't keeping up though, but i'm sure this easily explainable by KT/TGH spies sabotaging the oppositions cake factories, knowing this would weaken one of their greatest threats. 

Congratulations also to my friend @Melody Ravensong, i know TGH is getting thrown around a bit at the moment, but hey, you're in the top 20 for your side, so it can't be that bad right? 
@Sir Scarfalot Have you been just down to missiles lately? I see you in the positive there, pushing your pro-missile agenda.

I also everybody must be taking pity on Kastor and going easy on him, that's the only explanation i have for that. And of course, the Great Hippo Khan himself is in the net positives, anything less would be withcraft.

Well, i've just gone and tagged four people, which means i'll probably get 9 replies instead of just the 5 i might expect.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Yeah, it's difficult to include absolutely everything and I don't have the luxury of having a bot parse war pages for me lol. And even if I did, there would still be other things it didn't include. It shouldn't affect the ratios too significantly though, so this makes for a pretty decent snapshot.

Regarding the war though, I basically agree with your assessment. Should be interesting to see how it progresses.

BrOQBND.jpg

22 hours ago, Lairah said:

I also see @CuppyCakeYums making a point of trying to turn my joke about them being a ravenous, blood-thirsty berserker and make it a reality. @Yui Isn't keeping up though, but i'm sure this easily explainable by KT/TGH spies sabotaging the oppositions cake factories, knowing this would weaken one of their greatest threats.

Crap, he's onto us! Plan B PLAN B ?

22 hours ago, Lairah said:

@Sir Scarfalot Have you been just down to missiles lately? I see you in the positive there, pushing your pro-missile agenda.

Naw, though my nets would be pretty good even if I was pinned down without rebuild opportunities. For some reason I keep getting hit by the B team and they keep beiging me as fast as possible, giving me plenty of time to build military in order to take the pressure off some other allies in certain fronts.

Also I've been beiging actives myself quite a few times, I've done the thing where I hit last with a missile twice now I think. I could have done it another time but I overslept and got more beige time instead, so I won anyway (I had done plenty of net positive damage on that war).

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
>_>

2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Crap, he's onto us! Plan B PLAN B ?

Naw, though my nets would be pretty good even if I was pinned down without rebuild opportunities. For some reason I keep getting hit by the B team and they keep beiging me as fast as possible, giving me plenty of time to build military in order to take the pressure off some other allies in certain fronts. Also, and I've kept track of this, I keep getting over-hit during raid war types to the point that more often than not, the resources used to attack me actually boost my net stats, rather than cut me down. Though that would involve tracking the resource expenditures per attack, and that's not included in these stats.

Also I've been beiging actives myself quite a few times, I've done the thing where I hit last with a missile twice now I think. I could have done it another time but I overslept and got more beige time instead, so I won anyway (I had done plenty of net positive damage on that war).

You would think concerning the Ayyslamic Crusade just ended what, 5, 6 weeks ago, that they might remember how IQ made quite a clawing back in the stats thanks to their opponents beiging everyone. I guess not though, and instead they get beiged by a missile from a guy whose allies are outnumbered and have been battered into lower score brackets.

Maybe there's some sort of medal for it, similar to a Darwin award.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Melody has listened and done everything I and others have advised on about.  One of my converters.  Great player too.

18 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Yeah, it's difficult to include absolutely everything and I don't have the luxury of having a bot parse war pages for me lol. And even if I did, there would still be other things it didn't include. It shouldn't affect the ratios too significantly though, so this makes for a pretty decent snapshot.

Regarding the war though, I basically agree with your assessment. Should be interesting to see how it progresses.

Well, the ratios will throw TRF off greatly and give a small boost to TCW's numbers.  TKR remains the same, roughly, last I checked.  It'd also boost up ET and throw KT off some more.  I think TGH and TKR's numbers here though are closer to what we have.  I could be wrong, I'll have to double check.

Edited by Buorhann

31 minutes ago, Lairah said:

Congratulations also to my friend @Melody Ravensong, i know TGH is getting thrown around a bit at the moment, but hey, you're in the top 20 for your side, so it can't be that bad right? 

I certainly surprised myself, that's for sure. I am not used to this kind of ferocious fighting lol

I'm glad to see you again though, old friend, I hope MAGE is treating you well.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Well, the ratios will throw TRF off greatly and give a small boost to TCW's numbers.  TKR remains the same, roughly, last I checked.

I could probably see that. Do you guys have those stats? If so, we could look at adding them in.

BrOQBND.jpg

1 hour ago, Lairah said:

You would think concerning the Ayyslamic Crusade just ended what, 5, 6 weeks ago, that they might remember how IQ made quite a clawing back in the stats thanks to their opponents beiging everyone. I guess not though, and instead they get beiged by a missile from a guy whose allies are outnumbered and have been battered into lower score brackets.

Maybe there's some sort of medal for it, similar to a Darwin award.

Well, to be fair, if they don't beige me then I beige them. That's one of the biggest strengths of missiles and/or nukes; when you've got them, your enemies can either give you beige or eat missile, no matter how much military they invest in trying to deal with you.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Interesting to see a visual. 

Definitely nice to see y'all being civil to each other compared to other threads. 

Uh oh, @Buorhann, we're being too nice now ? Better put Rickky in charge of FA again so we can keep yelling at each other.

• Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

15 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Uh oh, @Buorhann, we're being too nice now ? Better put Rickky in charge of FA again so we can keep yelling at each other.

I could say or post a lot of things that sets off drama very easily with certain cliques of players/moderators, or I could just have Rickky do FA again and see people triggered again.

How about I put Rickky as FA again and you guys put Smith as FA too?  We could also have Manthrax step back up in lead of CoS again to see the ultimate drama fest.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

I was just trying to be nice. 

I would like to see more drama though. 

Will you settle for chisme? I heard Buorhann isn't even a real hippo.

BrOQBND.jpg

16 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

How about I put Rickky as FA again and you guys put Smith as FA too?  We could also have Manthrax step back up in lead of CoS again to see the ultimate drama fest.

I've decided I like living too much to throw my husband into that arena. 

BrOQBND.jpg

13 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Will you settle for chisme? I heard Buorhann isn't even a real hippo.

tumblr_m4xnon9Zql1qj3ir1.gif

20 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

I was just trying to be nice. 

I would like to see more drama though. 

Literally nothing but upvotes ITT... you may have a point ?

Well, if nothing else @Deulos might show up and downvote random posts of mine again :P

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
y u downvote me bro
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Stats with munitions and gasoline usage included.

The only way to have those is the stats tracker I think

And the stats tracker is super inaccurate

Then what's the point? I'm using the resources I get from you guys 262027880ade2995da6a77492af5d71702afa06a.jpg

8 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well, to be fair, if they don't beige me then I beige them. That's one of the biggest strengths of missiles and/or nukes; when you've got them, your enemies can either give you beige or eat missile, no matter how much military they invest in trying to deal with you.

That works with 1 active war, but you can't beige all your enemies with missiles

10 hours ago, Lairah said:

I especially like, looking at the tabs that show members, how 3 TKR guys have around ~$1.5bn in net damage between them. One of them is at 650 million. Three nations are responsible for almost 10% of TKR's damage, and i find that quite funny.

Because there are few people doing downdeclares, scores are too low

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

The only way to have those is the stats tracker I think

And the stats tracker is super inaccurate

The munitions and gasoline figures on the stat tracker are accurate. I tested them individually by having people declare wars and then tracking their usage to compare.

The aluminium values are the ones that are off, but those aren't needed since the api tracks plane kills, neither is steel for the same reason.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

1 hour ago, Sketchy said:

The munitions and gasoline figures on the stat tracker are accurate. I tested them individually by having people declare wars and then tracking their usage to compare.

The aluminium values are the ones that are off, but those aren't needed since the api tracks plane kills, neither is steel for the same reason.

Can confirm, he humiliated me by making me post all my battle logs.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3