Lambdagrad News Channel - Episode XVII

Kamea Arano

imageproxy.png

STAND BY FOR A LIVE STREAM OF A ROKKAKU ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello Lambdagrad. Welcome to the 2018 Lambdagrad Technology Expo. My name is Hiroshi Rokkaku. We kick off this expo from the very company that brings Asia ontop. The Rokkaku Corporation the leading Science, and Law Enforcement conglomerate in Asia. We strive to innovate new technology and medical research for the people of the Meta Board to ensure that you and your family have a great life within our walls. Featherine trusted us to bring you these things and we will continue to do so with our resources and we will also help other places in Asia as well if needed.

Our first announcement is the new and improved R-21 Ushiromiya for the Meta Air Force.

Oy77Gl0.jpg

Our goal is make the most versatile aircraft for our guys in the air. This particular model has something in it's sleeve however. It can travel in Space around the Earth's Orbit with a built-in launch system and RCS thrusters for maneuvering. A life support system is also in this craft to support a pilot for up to 10 hours. The weapons are pretty much unchanged from the R-20. However the weapons are now retractable if not in combat. The most exciting part? We're ready to roll them out to the Meta Board right now after much experimentation. So please contact us Featherine after this press conference. 

We at Rokkaku and our new partners Masako Laboratories have made a breakthrough since the Mt. Ryuo Incident that we created an autoinjector to treat Muscle Atrophy. The contents of this medicine is classified right now but one of the key ingredients is a dormant experimental virus we were testing that can rebuild tissue. However since the Mt. Ryuo incident. We try to avoid experimenting with this virus as much as we can but i believe we can achieve great things with the experimental virus. 

We're proud to introduce RokkOS for home computers for the Meta Board. We all have a computer or tablet in this day or age. We're the Meta Board. We're exposed to technology everyday. Now we're making our own Operating System for consumers for business, gaming, or just regular web surfing. This will be the operating system to get for your daily activities. It'll be released on the 10th of September for everyone. A technical preview will be released next week for those who want to help us fix any flaws with it. We hope to see you all on RokkOS. This concludes our press conference. Thank you all for coming.

This is one of the biggest announcements from the Rokkaku Corporation. I'm pretty excited for the conglomerate's future. I feel like Hiroshi is taking the step in the right direction for the people of the Meta Board and ultimately all of Asia. This has been a surprise episode of the Lambdagrad News Channel. I'm Karin Rokkaku. See you next week.

• Upvote 2