T_E_M_P_L_A_R_S.jpg

Rim.jpg

Thal.jpg

Theo.jpg

Shiho.jpg

Adrienne.jpg

shiftayy.jpg

[Theme Ends]

Today we encounter a city full of rubble and destroyed buildings. To add to the grim scene there were piles of tanks, corpses of soldiers and planes blocking the streets. Only one alive person could be spotted. It was the knight Thalmor in his casual wear which is shown in the opening scene. It was aqquired by getting 100 no scopes and being couped once, Thalmor got an achivement on Steam too, not just the suit. He was sitting in front of a ruined building on a piece of wall and was entertaining himself with a stick. He used it to play around in the dust that dominated the area. It seemed he was drawing in the dust. Thalmor grabbed for his phone and put it on his ear. 

"Up left corner" someone said from the phone

Thalmor had the stick in his left hand while holding the phone in the right and with the stick he drew a circle in the dust.

"Damn, you win again, Horse" he replied and threw the stick

"Nyeh, can't beat me in Tic-Tac-Toe. Now let's be serious... for once. Will you be avaliable in 5 minutes?"

"Yes why"

"Don't worry about it."

Thalmor hung up, at the same momment a giant shadow appeared over him. A large cargo plane covered the skies. It opened it's cargo door and out of it a huge ammount of packages with parachutes slowly dropped and piled up in front of the knight. The plane flied in the distance and we didn't show it as we didn't have the budget for it. How can we even show it? It's just a bunch of text written by some lazy... SECURITY! The last box that dropped was larger than the others combined. Out of it came a skeleton, in one hand a sabre and in the other a trumpet. He greeted Thalmor in open hands while he was scared to hell and hid. While he was cowaring as usual, The Skeleton Knight known as Horse and that's it, no other part to his name that will be censored, had his back turned to the knight. Horse was blabbering for ages explaining what he has brought. 

"You see, you have a lot of Alu here, ammo and ga... fuel. You hit em and that's it. Fix yo stats, The worst stats are from here" he pulled out a scroll
coup.jpg
"You have been couped! And you became a meme because of it. You are a meme, Thalmor! Now get out there get all these war stuffs I have brought and F I X Y E R S T A T S"

And out of the roof of the building by which was Thalmor sitting came out a few steel constructions. He picked up a box and threw it in some white container. By the click of a button a huge ammount of planes came out. They flew out of the horizon but the sounds were still present. Many bombs fell and the screams of pixel families hugging together and being eliminated by the planes. Then he has done the same but this time tanks emerged. The tanks came back with some good news for the two men. A tankist came out and kneeled before the two 

"There is a present for you, my exellency" he said

"Oh no no you shouldn't have" said Horse while the others stared at him, a silent "Oh..." was heard after he realized

"You might know the present, it's a her, smart and o so beautiful" said the Tankist,

Horse nugged with his Elbow and whispered to him "I think he brought you a bible"

"My Lord, it is none other than Nizam Adrienne"

"Oh her.... but why?" replied Thalmor

"Well the writer wanted to put in non-KT/ET members, that's why we have Shiho and Shity there and he just wanted to put someone from the other side, so Adrianne it was." blabbered the Tankist and loud snoring produced  by Horse troubled the army there. 

"Why as a prisioner though" questioned Thalmor

"Well.... I've got no excuse this time, Rimski was just lazy and wanted to get the 2nd episode out and there was no better idea Rim could come up with. Take it or leave it, your call, we can find a loyal better actor if you want"

"No... no it's fine... but hasn't this dragged on for a bit of a long time? When will the ads...."

We are sorry for interrupting your favourite show, but it is time to catch a breath and watch some ads.

9k.png
[Deep Voice]: Shifty, pause, News, pause, Network!
Director: For God's sake Jerry, you don't need to read 'pause' how many times do we have to tell...

beeeep
9k.png

Female with the same voice as the girl from the Lottery Announcing ads "We will be right back after Rimski thinks of something else to write for the next part of the story."

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Inb4 she breaks free and kills everyone. She's a monster I tell you! Don't let the pretty face fool you! 

I'll strike back the only way I know how... By posting her secrets for all to see...

IMG_20180625_181726.jpg

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Felkey said:

Inb4 she breaks free and kills everyone. She's a monster I tell you! Don't let the pretty face fool you! 

I'll strike back the only way I know how... By posting her secrets for all to see...

IMG_20180625_181726.jpg

You're having way too much fun with this lol

BrOQBND.jpg

9 hours ago, Felkey said:

Says the girl who wants to play in the sex dungeon

I think you are the only person that has something against sex dungeons

• Upvote 4

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Do keep in mind the average age of these forums is around 17, iirc.

Tbh kids these days get addicted to it and want to be special special snowflakes with having some fetishes they can mention 100 times.

23 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Do keep in mind the average age of these forums is around 17, iirc.

I'm sure if you put a picture of a naked woman and an ISIS beheading video, most 17 year olds wouldn't think anything of either one. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

• 5 months later...