2018 Orbis Super Duper Special Summer Olympics

Fraggle

1) Nation Name: Twilight Zone

2) Preferred Swim Suit Cut: Shark Costume

fantasia-tubaro-sharkira-katy-perry-shak

3) Are you willing to spend lavishly to bribe the judges?

I AM THE LAW

4) Will you kill everyone to win? Absolutely

5) Are you going to get pissed off when Fraggle Rock runs away mid Olympics with all money and laughs? Kinda expect it

• Like 1

1) Nation Name: Desura

2) Preferred Swim Suit Cut: The kind where there's no swimsuit, Orbis deserves a show.

3) Are you willing to spend lavishly to bribe the judges? I am the judges. All of them. Don't ask how. Just accept it.

4) Will you kill everyone to win? I'm way ahead of you there, they're already dead.

5) Are you going to get pissed off when Fraggle Rock runs away mid Olympics with all money and laughs? Nope, because as she will find out, i replaced all the money, with the kind that banks store, with their fancy paint exploding packs. Now her mansion will be ruined, and i'll be the one laughing. 

• Downvote 1

Nation Name: mudkipville

Preferred swimsuit cut: A literal suit of mudkipz

Are you willing to bribe the judges: Lemme take out a quick loan...

Are you willing to kill everyone: Mudkip use Waterfall

Will you be pissed if Fraggle books it with the money: THERE IS NO WHERE TO RUN WHERE THE MUDKIPS CANT FIND YOU

1) Nation Name: Kislev

2) Preferred Swim Suit Cut: I'm having a plastic surgeon install steam turbines, 12 inch guns and triple torpedo tubes on my athletes.

3) Are you willing to spend lavishly to bribe the judges?: We provide the judges and we'll channel a portion of the voluntary donations to you. Deal?

4) Will you kill everyone to win?: Imagine being this insecure.

5) Are you going to get pissed off when Fraggle Rock runs away mid Olympics with all money and laughs?: Will Fraggle Rock be pissed off when we do so at the start of the games?

[insert quote here]

Nation Name: Clogged Up Toilet

Preferred swimsuit cut:

Resultado de imagem para weird bathing suits

Are you willing to bribe the judges: I find holding their families hostage to be a bigger incentive

Are you willing to kill everyone: if they're easy enough to kill, yes; otherwise I'm too lazy to do it and I'd rather let them die of natural causes

Will you be pissed if Fraggle books it with the money: I'll be pissed if that doesn't happen

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2