United Orbis DoE

EHSorvvson

United Orbis is an organization of alliances (not a BLOC, or at least not yet) with the active goal of regulating and monitoring the production of nuclear weapons, and maintaining a status of global (somewhat) peace. You can find more information here

UPDATE: Many of you are getting a very bad misinterpretation of this. If you would like, message me on politics and war and I will give you a link to the server and I can discuss with you what is going on. I am sorry for the mass confusion and hysteria that I may have caused today. 

Edited by EHSorvvson
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, EHSorvvson said:

United Orbis is an organization of alliances (not a BLOC, or at least not yet) with the active goal of regulating and monitoring the production of nuclear weapons, and maintaining a status of global (somewhat) peace. You can find more information here

Why The frick is my alliance listed to this garbage! 

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ukunaka said:

Why The frick is my alliance listed to this garbage! 

You have representation. 

2 hours ago, Cracov said:

?

Capture+_2018-06-23-19-45-57.png

You have someone representing Aargh. Get them out of there if you don't like it

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, EHSorvvson said:

You have representation. 

Irrelevant we did not sign any agreement of any kind nor agree to regulating nukes

I, The Emperor of the Moonlit Sakura, formally declare that we support unregulated access to Nukes and NUCLEAR WINTER and are in no way formally connected to this organization nor signatories to it.
we did not authorize in any way shape or form our inclusion to it on the wiki and have edited it, removing us from it.

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE! LET THE NUKES FLY!

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Good luck regulating Fraggle's production of nuclear weapons! ^_^

He was involved for a time, and now is spectating. 

Just now, Ukunaka said:

Irrelevant we did not sign any agreement of any kind nor agreed to regulated nukes

I The Emperor of the moonlit Sakura Formally Declare that we Support unregulated Access To Nukes and NUCLEAR WINTER and are in no way formally connected to this organization nor signatories to it.

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!

Nothing has even been signed yet. We at united orbis are not here to completely control nuclear weapons but monitor the production, regulate was a strong word. If you do not want this, get your Foreign Affairs out of there and tell them to stop representing your alliance, It's simple. Until then, this will not be changed. 

• Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, EHSorvvson said:

You have representation. 

You have someone representing Aargh. Get them out of there if you don't like it

first its arrgh! not aargh,
second how does an anarchic alliance have representation if they have no government?
im starting to think that you just included all these alliances without asking anyone, especially their leaders which is a good way to make alot of enemies

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Ukunaka said:

second how does an anarchic alliance have representation if they have no government?
im starting to think that you just included all these alliances without asking anyone, especially their leaders which is a good way to make alot of enemies

interesting. someone went in there a while back,claimed they were from aargh. maybe it's a mistake and they were just representing their nation. I'll look into it. 

34 minutes ago, EHSorvvson said:

interesting. someone went in there a while back,claimed they were from aargh. maybe it's a mistake and they were just representing their nation. I'll look into it. 

@Biel was that you? :v

• Upvote 3

You have my support. I will help you in regulating and monitoring the production of nuclear weapons, and maintaining a status of global (somewhat) peace. I will nuke anyone who oppose to this, moreover I am ready to start alliance war to maintain  a global peace. First thing to do should be help @Fraggle achieve 500 nukes. After this we can go up to 600, ok? @EHSorvvson

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

2 hours ago, Maia said:

You have my support. I will help you in regulating and monitoring the production of nuclear weapons, and maintaining a status of global (somewhat) peace. I will nuke anyone who oppose to this, moreover I am ready to start alliance war to maintain  a global peace. First thing to do should be help @Fraggle achieve 500 nukes. After this we can go up to 600, ok? @EHSorvvson

that actually made me laugh because it's no longer regulating nukes because we're in session and the concept of regulating nuclear weapons has been tossed. it's more of just monitoring. 

4 hours ago, Ukunaka said:

well here's what i did. i went through the list of the alliances and nations that are being represented in the June 5th-present session, and then I just copied and pasted it there whether or not they are participating. that's how i got those nations and alliances. 

i like how most of you think this is strictly anti nuke XD it's honestly quite humorous. nuclear weapons aren't even the subject of united orbis anymore for goddsakes read the damn page. 

"oh god he wants to take away the nukes" like how tf am i even gonna do that i can't convince alex to get rid of nuclear weapons from the game and even if i could i wouldn't cause that's unfair. point being UO isn't even about nukes anymore. it was in the beginning but now it's not. it does have the aim of helping prevent nuclear winter (and if that's not reached, the subprimary goal is helping smaller nations and alliances in case of EGNW) and stuff like that but controlling the development and usage of nuclear weapons is out of the question. jesus learn how to read

20 hours ago, Darth Revan said:

The only thing this accomplished is motivating me to devote my next project slot to the nuclear research facility. 

go for it we're not stopping you. like the wiki says the goal is no longer regulation of nuclear weapons (learn how to read!) but it's rather helping smaller alliances develop stockpiles, and if they don't in time, it's helping them in case of a EGNW (Extreme Global Nuclear War)

20 hours ago, Mad Max said:

UNITED ORBIS

giphy.gif

rude. why don't you join the server to find out what we're really working on. and believe me, its not regulation of nuclear weapons

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EHSorvvson said:

go for it we're not stopping you. like the wiki says the goal is no longer regulation of nuclear weapons (learn how to read!) but it's rather helping smaller alliances develop stockpiles, and if they don't in time, it's helping them in case of a EGNW (Extreme Global Nuclear War)

rude. why don't you join the server to find out what we're really working on. and believe me, its not regulation of nuclear weapons

I'm not sure you want me there, but I'll take a heckin invite

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mad Max said:

I'm not sure you want me there, but I'll take a heckin invite

You won't be able to see the session details because you're not a signatory member or a representative nation or alliance. you'll have access to the general chat, but since i'm getting a vibe that you're going to spam on "what garbage it is" i'm giving you the visitor role. 

https://discord.gg/UQTDw

Dear Orbis, 

After a small talk with the leader of this organization - I have come to realize that I admire creativity and someone trying to take a different route in a, well lets face it - pretty dead nation simulation game. You gotta give someone credit when they deserve it. This guy jumped the gun a little bit on the initiative, but I feel like his mind was in the right place. If you're reading this far, you are obviously invested and I wish you luck in this endeavor.

Mad Max's final verdict on United Orbis:

giphy.gif 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Dear Orbis, 

After a small talk with the leader of this organization - I have come to realize that I admire creativity and someone trying to take a different route in a, well lets face it - pretty dead nation simulation game. You gotta give someone credit when they deserve it. This guy jumped the gun a little bit on the initiative, but I feel like his mind was in the right place. If you're reading this far, you are obviously invested and I wish you luck in this endeavor.

Mad Max's final verdict on United Orbis:

Hide contents

where are you getting these trash gifs (pun intended)

Edited by EHSorvvson
because reasons