TFP-OP ODP

Victorystar

So, yeah, since everyone else in our sphere is getting on with this I suppose we need a treaty. An ODP, to be exact. Now let’s hope we don’t screw this up like, ahem, the ‘incident’ that just happened a few days ago.

Flag

Flag

ARTICLE I: Sovereignty

Both parties agree to respect each other’s sovereignty, and agree to conduct internal affairs without external interference, meaning that no party will conduct any act that may or will infringe the other’s sovereignty.

ARTICLE II: Non – aggression

The two parties will not engage in any form of aggressive conduct with each other, that includes but is not limited to: declarations of war, espionage, aiding an enemy in times of peace OR war.

ARTICLE III: Intelligence

Both parties will share information with each other if it aids the other party or affects the safety and security of the other. False information will not be spread.

ARTICLE IV: Optional, but encouraged defence and/or aid

In the event that one of the parties is attacked or threatened, the other party is not obligated to defend but is strongly encouraged to. They may also aid the threatened party in any way, such as but not limited to: funding, espionage, resource trade and military action.

ARTICLE V: Non – chaining

If one of the parties declares a war on an enemy and is the aggressor, the other party is not, in any way, obligated to help. They may, but at their own risk.

ARTICLE VI: Withdrawal

If one or both parties wishes to withdraw from the pact, there must be at least 48 hours notice prior to the withdrawal. Afterwards, a clear 72 hours of non -  aggression will be put in place between the two parties.

Signed by all leaders of TFP

Signed by all leaders of OP

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Victorystar said:

So, yeah, since everyone else in our sphere is getting on with this I suppose we need a treaty.

Don't give in to peer pressure.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

13 minutes ago, Charlie Traveler said:

?

:wub: 

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

3 hours ago, Keelan Kyle said:

I am Keelan Kyle, leader of The Illuminati. We might be interested in getting a treaty with you guys, could you message me in-game and we can talk about it further. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=102157

Lol u def don’t get treaties this way

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.