RIP Starbuck

Kastor

8 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Excuse me for a moment.

Are you calling us out for calling out someone who VM'd for medical reasons (a reason we didn't, nor couldn't know beforehand), while defending Sargun calling out someone who VM'd for work-related reasons, because he didn't/couldn't know Ivan's reason for VM'ing beforehand?

It'd be quite hypocritical if that was the case

The point here is that you called out Eva-Beatrice/Featherine while they were having a medical condition and Buorhann tries to tell me that this is apparently different because at least Ivan fought. I was then just giving examples of other members of your alliance who were in VM as well. Perfectly valid if Justin has a medical issue and he needs to be in VM. I can totally get behind that. Still leaves people like fanag, Best Leader and whonot.

So you all better not try to show me some fake outrage here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

The point here is that you called out Eva-Beatrice/Featherine while they were having a medical condition and Buorhann tries to tell me that this is apparently different because at least Ivan fought. I was then just giving examples of other members of your alliance who were in VM as well. Perfectly valid if Justin has a medical issue and he needs to be in VM. I can totally get behind that. Still leaves people like fanag, Best Leader and whonot.

So you all better not try to show me some fake outrage here.

This still leaves my question unanswered.

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

5 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Huge difference of circumstances here.  Ivan actually fought.

First, we’re well aware of who is losing who, member wise.  TKR dropped from 167 down to 148.  TRF went from 46 to 34.

And that’s during a war in which your side had advantages (and still do).  Just for example.

Has TGH lost members?  Yep.  We lost about as much as you folks have on the down side of the war.

>literally everyone knows

>psychological strategy and finesse

>not your alliances strong suit

Is this your attempt to get us to talk to you privately?

>inre: Logs

You two are putting a bit too much thought into that post.  I literally stated the point I was making in that post.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Last thing I’d want to do is separate TRF/TKR.

Let’s be clear, though. Your members are going inactive and going into VM because of you. Mine are getting kicked for not being hardcore enough.

My personal desire to speak to you ended once I realized how fake and performative for the forums you are. I’m not going to chase a grown man around to have an adult conversation and you had two chances. @durmij might still give a shit about anything that comes from your direction, but me? Hard pass, fah life.

I could log dump all the TGH members asking me, Adrienne, and Felkey if they could join our respective alliances after this is over but I’d hate for you to read anything into that that’s not there ??‍♀️ 

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Django Jane said:

Let’s be clear, though. Your members are going inactive and going into VM because of you. Mine are getting kicked for not being hardcore enough.

My personal desire to speak to you ended once I realized how fake and performative for the forums you are. I’m not going to chase a grown man around to have an adult conversation and you had two chances. @durmij might still give a shit about anything that comes from your direction, but me? Hard pass, fah life.

I could log dump all the TGH members asking me, Adrienne, and Felkey if they could join our respective alliances after this is over but I’d hate for you to read anything into that that’s not there ??‍♀️ 

You're putting way too much emotion in this thread for something you considered inadequate, and replying pretty strong to me for someone you think is "fake."

I'm glad it has finally come across to you that we shouldn't talk.  There's a reason why I very rarely, if ever, approached you in DMs.  I never wanted you to "chase" me around.  Not sure where you got that implication to begin with honestly.  However, with that said, I have told several players that you're cordial in conversations for the most part.  I honestly have no problem replying to you, given it's a topic I care to continue on with.

Please do log dump them!  I'm already aware of two members, one of which deleted after he left.

1 hour ago, Mitsuru said:

-snip-

First off, I was stating a difference between the situations of Ivan in comparison to others (Ivan fought for several turns, they did not).  Now you can very well criticize other players (Or hell, even Ivan himself), I couldn't care less.  I only meant to clarify Ivan's situation.  He wouldn't have VM'd if life didn't request him to do so, and the fact he's gone over a large amount of turns in this war should show that (Even then, he VM'd for 2 weeks because that's the bare minimal he could do so).  Right now though, you're only trying to stack the pile of shit higher by throwing in more players to call out.

Beyond the start of this thread, I can't recall the last time we said anything negative about this war.  Until recently, that is.

I am firmly aware of attrition losses when it comes to membership in wars.  Not even sure why you're bringing it up.  Not once since the war started, till now, has it been mentioned and it was only mentioned in reply to Queen M's statement of her attempt to get under my skin with her previous statement (At which she continues to do so).

I am glad though that you've acknowledged TKR hasn't had a proper war in a while.  When was the last time, actually?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Django Jane said:

8bae23aaf95ed1be325608f05fd1f6b8.png

Lmfao ok whatever you need to tell yourself.

Edited by Sketchy
  • Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

20 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

KT are incel trash.

look it's not my fault stacy doesn't like me she always picks guys who are mean to her and im just trying to be a good supportive guy but NOOOO she has to pick the chads who will just pump and dump her and leave good guys like me on the side well guess what stacy that isn't going to work im going to go to college and major in programming and start making $100,000 a year fresh out of college whereas your boyfriend zach will work on burger king his whole life but oh well i guess nice guys like me always finish last as the saying goes

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

• 10 months later...