RIP Starbuck

Kastor

A shame too.  A couple of people wanted to hit Starbuck. :(

We already got rey, but I don't think he really cares about the game except pushing his agenda/shit posting.  He seemed pretty inactive on keeping his military up despite having the backup support to help him maintain it.

Edited by Buorhann

The right wing has lost a punching bag on the KT debate chan

and he actually used to bite the bait

RIP

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Django Jane said:

>inb4 he's TGH's newest recruit

Anybody is welcomed to come join as long as they don't mind their pixels being burned.

I've already converted a few pixel huggers over to the cause.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Anybody is welcomed to come join as long as they don't mind their pixels being burned.

I've already converted a few pixel huggers over to the cause.

"I've already converted a few pixel huggers over to the cause."
pixel hugger

:ph34r:

:

Edited by Ivan (Uzume)
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 6/22/2018 at 6:04 AM, Ivan (Uzume) said:

pixel hugger

:ph34r:

image.png.224774a41ba0ba19abffeda700019937.png

???

• Upvote 3

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

He can only VM for 2 weeks minimal, otherwise it'd be less than that.  (He has to go away for a week due to his job, plus his pixels are already burned)

But since we're throwing shade, let's add something.

TAp31bQ.png

(Yes it's two different screenshots of the same conversation that was put together, hence the quality difference)

I'd be less worried about individuals who have fought for over 600+ turns and is in VM for 2 weeks, than people who have actively talked about their allies in poor light.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

He can only VM for 2 weeks minimal, otherwise it'd be less than that.  (He has to go away for a week due to his job, plus his pixels are already burned)

TAp31bQ.png

(Yes it's two different screenshots of the same conversation that was put together, hence the quality difference)

I'd be less worried about individuals who have fought for over 600+ turns and is in VM for 2 weeks, than people who have actively talked about their allies in poor light.

Can confirm. Queen M is total trash. I met that bish and she straight crazy yo.

@Sargun take a knife and fork and eat this ??

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

So, this is where all the drama and nastiness is gonna be contained? neat-

>there's no downvotes in the past 20 posts between KT/TGH and TKR/RF/CW

l.jpg

I’ve been waiting for something juicy, too. I guess all we’re gonna get is logs of Sargun telling everyone what he tells me directly and often. At least he’s consistent, no matter the audience ??

Good try, though.

62L7.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Django Jane said:

I’ve been waiting for something juicy, too. I guess all we’re gonna get is logs of Sargun telling everyone what he tells me directly and often. At least he’s consistent, no matter the audience ??

Good try, though.

62L7.gif

And all we’re gonna get is someone pointing out a guy that went VM reluctantly due to irl concerns and with permission, so right back atcha I guess :P

15 hours ago, Sargun said:

image.png.224774a41ba0ba19abffeda700019937.png

???

So you're saying that working hard to get food on the plate and support 3 family members is less important than a game? Thanks for showing me how messed up your priorities are. Appreciate it.

Edited by Ivan (Uzume)
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ivan (Uzume) said:

So you're saying that working hard to get food on the plate and support 3 family members is less important than a game? Thanks for showing me how messed up your priorities are. Appreciate it.

Oh quit the drama, please. During the war against IQ, your alliance publicly called out Featherine and Eva-Beatrice from Polaris for being in VM despite one of them being in hospital iirc. If you go to VM during a war, then you have to expect to get shittalked even if the reason behind it might be valid. And since Sargun definitely wasn't able to know why you went into VM, this was just another case of typical war banter. So, again, quit being so melodramatic. It's ridiculous.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Buorhann said:

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/22556-the-wise-build-bridges-while-the-foolish-build-barriers/&tab=comments#comment-360279

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/22510-ideal-alliance/&tab=comments#comment-359629

I literally talked shit about Stratagem (the predecessor to TRF) and Queen M's leadership, publicly, while actually *in that alliance*.  This is the dumbest possible attempt to throw shade I've ever seen.

13 hours ago, Django Jane said:

@Sargun take a knife and fork and eat this ??

You're married, sorry.  Hit me up if that ever changes.  ?

3 hours ago, Ivan (Uzume) said:

Mate, if you're going to go into VM during a war, regardless of reason, don't try to brag about yourself in the process.  Nobody knows or cares about your personal life, only what you do in-game and say on the boards.  It's bad form.

• Upvote 1

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

7 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

Oh quit the drama, please. During the war against IQ, your alliance publicly called out Featherine and Eva-Beatrice from Polaris for being in VM despite one of them being in hospital iirc. If you go to VM during a war, then you have to expect to get shittalked even if the reason behind it might be valid. And since Sargun definitely wasn't able to know why you went into VM, this was just another case of typical war banter. So, again, quit being so melodramatic. It's ridiculous.

Huge difference of circumstances here.  Ivan actually fought.

3 hours ago, Django Jane said:

Yeah, I guess we’ll get that. Might as well also get how each week brings a new inactive/VM/eventual removal from TGH. A lot of folks with irl issues all in a short period of time ?

Literally everyone knows the best way to turn me against my allies is to butter me up in Discord DMs. All it takes is a bit of psychological strategy and finesse, which has never been your alliance’s strong suit.

First, we’re well aware of who is losing who, member wise.  TKR dropped from 167 down to 148.  TRF went from 46 to 34.

And that’s during a war in which your side had advantages (and still do).  Just for example.

Has TGH lost members?  Yep.  We lost about as much as you folks have on the down side of the war.

>literally everyone knows

>psychological strategy and finesse

>not your alliances strong suit

Is this your attempt to get us to talk to you privately?

>inre: Logs

You two are putting a bit too much thought into that post.  I literally stated the point I was making in that post.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Last thing I’d want to do is separate TRF/TKR.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Huge difference of circumstances here.  Ivan actually fought.

Oh, he did fight. No doubt about that. But he's receiving the same treatment others have received from you nevertheless. I could also point out fanag who jumped VM immediately after two days or so because of his vacation (England has no internet?). I could point out Best Leader who jumped VM after two war declarations (poor micchan. She was supposed to get the third). I could point out Justin who was - admittedly - in VM before the war but who extended it during the war. Justin hasn't actually fought, right?

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

First, we’re well aware of who is losing who, member wise.  TKR dropped from 167 down to 148.  TRF went from 46 to 34.

And that’s during a war in which your side had advantages (and still do).  Just for example.

We haven't had a proper war in over a year (I don't include SALT here because that wasn't a proper war due to lack of resistance from the enemy). It's called cutting dead weight. We went from 167 to 148 because we dropped a lot of people to applicant who were either inactive or who didn't militarize. I actually consider that a positive aspect tbh because it shows you who's dead weight when it actually comes to war.

Edited by Mitsuru
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

Excuse me for a moment.

Are you calling us out for calling out someone who VM'd for medical reasons (a reason we didn't, nor couldn't know beforehand), while defending Sargun calling out someone who VM'd for work-related reasons, because he didn't/couldn't know Ivan's reason for VM'ing beforehand?

It'd be quite hypocritical if that was the case.

14 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

Oh, he did fight. No doubt about that. But he's receiving the same treatment others have received from you nevertheless.

Those people got that treatment exactly because of the given context, and other variables (govt position, activity in PnW-related platforms in spite of in-game VM, etc etc). Plus, Ivan wasn't in TGH during that war, so if you think that giving him that treatment is karma coming back, then you're targetting the wrong person.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
Spelling mistake/s.

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif