Shifty News Network-Ask the Viewers

Broadcasting in the same frequency as the universe and your microwave as it cooks a Hot Pocket®

The Shifty News Network in 4K ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION

Today we ask the viewers:

Following a former BK gov member's demotion, plans were set for a new AA.

Poaching from wherever he can:

Screenshot_20180618-143744.png

Screenshot_20180618-143709.png

We come to this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bsY6xEm2BYFsZtmyMyrdn7IA3p3ZPOYLpMIWJW034eM/edit

Now we ask our faithful viewers: How do you fix this charter? Needs to be ready by July 11th.

Edited by ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™???
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Cypher said:

So you're blasting someone for not being happy with their previous alliance and wanting something new? 

BK Gov was so mad about me and my friends trying to expand our alliance, they kicked me lol

Poaching? Not in my PolSim!

if any experienced players don’t like their current AA and have over 18 cities please feel free to apply to TEst. If you want some action I promise we will fight someone before the end of next month. Iulz 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

39 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

If you want some action I promise we will fight someone before the end of next month. Iulz 

Careful, you may get a paranoid alliance come at you for saying such things.

• Upvote 6

10 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

Poaching? Not in my PolSim!

if any experienced players don’t like their current AA and have over 18 cities please feel free to apply to TEst. If you want some action I promise we will fight someone before the end of next month. Iulz 

9 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Careful, you may get a paranoid alliance come at you for saying such things.

8 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

I only pick easy fights remember? Inb4 jokes about TKR being easy. 

We dare the world to come at us.

Again.

• Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

2 minutes ago, Seeker said:

What game is that?  Like an old EU?

Victoria 2. I covers the mid 1800s until about 1930. It's more complex than EU4, at least in terms of econ.

Great game, but in desperate need of a sequel.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, durmij said:

Victoria 2. I covers the mid 1800s until about 1930. It's more complex than EU4, at least in terms of econ.

Great game, but in desperate need of a sequel.

I have heard of it before, I've never seen a screenshot of it though but it looked similar.  I have heard mixed reviews about it though, some people love it and some hate it.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

1 minute ago, Seeker said:

I have heard of it before, I've never seen a screenshot of it though but it looked similar.  I have heard mixed reviews about it though, some people love it and some hate it.

It really shows it's age, and it's more niche and less intuitive than most Paradox games. Which is fricking saying something.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Seeker said:

Aye, either you love it or hate it. Recently it's been revived by new mods getting constantly updated, which Pdox community does really good. 

• Like 1