Shifty News Network-Tune in, Dial Out

1 hour ago, Garth said:

It's a huge mistake done by rose it lose his Alli and think it may invite new conflict between nation

Can you say this again, except make it readable and not include this random person named "Alli"? Thanks

EDIT: Wait, I think I get it now. Some guy was dating a girl named Alli and they broke up over a mistake he made.

Edited by Dionysus
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pestilence said:

Your 4 hrs late

27 minutes ago, Epi said:

? Idc, micros face hardship all the time. Protectors have been ignoring protectorates since time in memorial. 

No, it just happens that BK did defend Yakuza with a spy war and Rose did agree to pay reps, wasn't even mentioned in alliance comms until 1 hour after I posted this thread. So it wasn't exactly old news.

9 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™??? said:

Hot off the presses and injected directly into your bloodstream...

B21CHzJ.jpg

It's the Shifty News Network in HIGH DEFINITION

Our top story tonight:

Rose and it's inability to keep it's spies to itself

From early Roz Wei and friends spy attack to the more recent BK protectorate fiasco, Rose is itching for a fight

When approached, Rose didn't even go for the "if the glove don't fit, it ain't it" defense. Instead, they went with "call the cops, idgaf."

While Shifty is guilty himself of having raided Yakuza, it was defenseless then. Now that ayy lmaos put a ring on it, you don't go around giving Yakuza shiners.

Apparently 13 million in reps is too much and going back on a NAP is the plan.

Will Rose come off as the badass who does as it pleases or will this come off as pointless chest thumping that will be aggressively answered by the international police?

Tune in next time on the Shifty News Network

I was with you on the first three but the news one is bullshit. Stating the obvious doesn't make you special or make it news. Rose and company vs tkr and company. I got 100 million to the guy who picks that one.

7 hours ago, Felkey said:

What do some dead spies between rose and BK have to do with tkr and company? 

Thank you Atom for giving me the patience to explain, and for the strength to remain respectful

Nothing felkey, it has nothing to do with it. 

The way I see the world is really only 4 spheres. 

1. Easy mode

2. IQ

3. Rose and company (which easy mode is already kinda fighting most of them)

4. Neutrals(the only ones who will honor their treaties as described. No treaty no funny honey)

So with that part laid out, who is next? Either from rose and co. Or easy mode. IQ will fight you again but don't really want to(although now would be the time for revenge with rose With the company part of rose and company fighting tkr).

In my opinion the only real group left to give any kind of fight without rose and company taking on the easy mode beast would be for either half of those two to take a crack at t$ and neutrals or fight each other. You can't have two strong bully groups. Pantheon would be no fight but a good way to get t$ in (if that's still a thing)

I just don't see many options. The only logical reason why rose wouldn't back its very recent company friends is fear. We all know rose and company or easy mode wouldnt make a step if it wasn't overwhelmingly one sided. When was the last time we seen even numbers square off? What's the fun in that?

Please try to answer even just one of the questions I raise and keep the salt down. Just try

I apologize now for any alliances that do not really fit into any of those groups. I know even nuke bloc would quickly align somewhere so I assume others would as well.

Edited by Apeman

8 hours ago, Apeman said:

I was with you on the first three but the news one is bullshit. Stating the obvious doesn't make you special or make it news. Rose and company vs tkr and company. I got 100 million to the guy who picks that one.

It is news for leaders of micros and the general membership of AAs. Sometimes this stuff doesn't make it past the backroom or alliance leadership.

The Shifty News Network was never for the statesmen, it was always to give power back to the volk. 

I am the one truthful press. Unlike the other newspapers and radio shows, I don't interview the same people and allow them to spin their lies. 

I report what is never told. I report what would constitute in bad PR.

Exposing the globalist lies.

1 shitpost at a time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The answer to who hit who next, who knows? You actively antagonized everyone, as did TGH. So it made it pretty easy to determine who to hit. As for numbers, I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's not our fault you are so good at pissing people off. In both cases we had to keep certain groups out, so don't blame us for the numbers you faced.

Do you expect resistance to be silent? Not really that would be no fun.   Apeman pointed out some possible scenarios for the next war, I'd add to it. Overwhelming numbers brought down on groups of AAs is just the smartest strategy especially in many sphered AA landscape. In 2 block web this would not happen because there would only be one thing to hit if people do not want to disband their own side for more potential targets. As it is now many possible targets for smaller wars add to it some trying failed strategies on defense or shit-talking the biggest AA as "good" FA  unlimited numbers on groups will happen. Other huge factor in unlimited numbers or going for the low hanging fruits is nation sizes, as city counts go up and   WC sizes grow people will look for ways to limit the shit they loose in wars and two things happen again overwhelming numbers and shorter conflicts if possible third may be longer NAPs after the war is over although there is some FA push-back associated with that. On addition to Apeman's scenarios,  I'd possibly see 2 of the spheres banding together to roll one of the others which could pull in the one left out on either side, banding together may be some loose co-working to achieve the goals or it could lead to number of spheres decreasing after the conflict.

When was the last time we seen even numbers square off? I don't know if Orbis has ever seen even numbers go head to head and it all coming down to skill and activity levels of players and leaders, maybe some micro fights have been that, I don't know . I know only that best way that could happen would be 2 block FA landscape where the 2 hated each others guts and where similarly numbered and tiered with roughly the same WC across the board.

What's the fun in that? I'm assuming it is about 2 equal number sizes groups going at it. So for me the fun would be in truly finding out which side is the best one, not who can talk more nations to it's side. The aftermath would also be fun cause if you win you could lord it over the losers for ever and you truly would have won on your own pure merits of having better members and superior coordination and war-planning skills.   Draw-backs of it would be equally obvious, stagnation of 2 blocked FA web, after the first loss it would be highly likely that the loosing block would be beaten to non-existence in following beat-downs and the world would devolve into stagnant stuck state of CN now.