The most extreme border control in Orbis

ReuKinChe

50 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:
05/16 08:38 am - Reubenia applied to join the alliance The Commonwealth.
bullet_blue.png05/16 08:36 am - Reubenia left the alliance Pantheon.

Hey look. Another ex-Pantheon in tCW trying to smear shit on his old alliance because... why actually?

Until a month ago you were a part of Pantheon. Any incompetence you try to ridicule them for pretty much implicates you for the exact same.

Please knock off the temper tantrum boys. It's unbecoming. @Felkey control  your grunts please.

I'll just make a meme about anything that comes to my mind. Your criticism would perhaps be slightly more valid if it accused me of having no filter, rather than having a 'temper tantrum'.

Besides, I left Pantheon before its administration started accepting new nations, so I wouldn't say that I'm 'pretty much implicated'.

Edited by Reuben Cheuk
Grammar
  • Downvote 6

Looter of alliance property and give it to Another is a big crime. You guys betray your alliance. You guys lost your credibility for some money. It's the ridiculous to objection on the alliance you theft . I don't think you guys good for The commonwealth . Who knows you guys not betray them for those sit money.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

50 minutes ago, Garth said:

Looter of alliance property and give it to Another is a big crime. You guys betray your alliance. You guys lost your credibility for some money. It's the ridiculous to objection on the alliance you theft . I don't think you guys good for The commonwealth . Who knows you guys not betray them for those sit money.

Judging from the age of your nation, I believe I can safely assume that Pantheon was the first alliance you joined, and that people in Pantheon told you their narrative. That's fine, but if you're committed to truth and impartiality, you could always join The Commonwealth's Discord server for our side of the story. Things aren't black and white.

Besides, I left because I didn't agree with the way Pantheon was heading, and wanted to be reunited with the friends I've made in this game. I had no part in the transfer of bank funds.

Edited by Reuben Cheuk
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

Judging from the age of your nation, I believe I can safely assume that Pantheon was the first alliance you joined, and that people in Pantheon told you their narrative. That's fine, but if you're committed to truth and impartiality, you could always join The Commonwealth's Discord server for our side of the story. Things aren't black and white.

Besides, I left because I didn't agree with the way Pantheon was heading, and wanted to be reunited with the friends I've made in this game. I had no part in the transfer of bank funds.

Those who did fund transfer thing r u think they r trust worthy . I think they never . If they betray there friend with they get good position on Orbis . They betray anyone. I think about your suggestions to join tCW for there point of view. Thanks

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Garth said:

For your own sake don't believe the rubbish some people in Pantheon are regurgitating as their "official story". I was part of Pantheon for 2 years, June, 2016 - May, 2018. I was head of Economics from October, 2017 - May, 2018. We never betrayed our alliance, we got removed unjustly and power taken without consent. The merge was mutual for both of us, you guys need to understand that tCW never tried to screw Pantheon over. We got government positions in tCW as Felkey and I originally agreed. Lionstar got IA lower gov I got head of Economics. If more Panth members could have merged we would have gotten more gov positions. Add me in Discord (You can find me in the tCW discord), and I will happily explain everything I know, especially since I was the person who set up the merge.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Friendly reminder that Pantheon's old gov thought most of their own alliance were braindead simpletons and that only a few were even worth trying to drag to TCW.
Keep up the good work gents!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

8 hours ago, Auctor said:

yeah what kind of dorks let recruits in. Total losers!

I think the real problem is those guys that have been there more than a week and are *still* lousy; they should be booted if inactive or unwilling to learn to play. But even so, they're not doing that much harm to anyone.

It's a well-crafted meme though :lol:

Is Pantheon functionally a micro at this point? Yes.

Is it a good look to keep making threads about it as a former member? No.

20 hours ago, Kastor said:

Most of those nations are on yellow activity so idk why you’re even upset or talking trash. 

It's actually beige.

1WpHrm7.pngXLo1tWS.png

But I'll shut up now and focus on making memes about something else

2 hours ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

It's actually beige.

1WpHrm7.pngXLo1tWS.png

But I'll shut up now and focus on making memes about something else

Kinda makes sense to keep new nations on beige but keep digging, I'm sure you'll strike gold eventually. Or you'll just keep getting endless levels of salt.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Just now, Alexio15 said:

Kinda makes sense to keep new nations on beige but keep digging, I'm sure you'll strike gold eventually. Or you'll just keep getting endless levels of salt.

I wasn't making a point; I'd agree with you. I was just showing that beige isn't yellow.

1 hour ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

I wasn't making a point; I'd agree with you. I was just showing that beige isn't yellow.

Yeah and I corrected your incorrect point. The whole thing was regarding their nation activity triangles. Not their nation colours, again it's just making you look salty 

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

9 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Yeah and I corrected your incorrect point. The whole thing was regarding their nation activity triangles. Not their nation colours, again it's just making you look salty 

sorry, i'll stop

• Upvote 1