Rimski

Episode One - Pilot (theme song)

T_E_M_P_L_A_R_S.jpg

Rim.jpg

Thal.jpg

Theo.jpg

Shiho.jpg

Yui.jpg

A young mate, brown hair and with casual wear on was relaxing in his room. He was alone so he could do anything. He continued feeding his nictine addiction which he got young and was staring at his phone, checking some forums he was on. In came a messanger, an imaginary friend of his. It was a robotic metal beign with a large humane eye as a head. It dropped a note saying "Sir, your nation needs you, your people need you, rise up to the defence, an air strike is bombed and everyone you love, your pixels will be gone. Sir, your war stats are at stake." With fury and determination he did what everyone would do. He plugged out his phone from the charger and turned to the other side of the bed. The young person opened an application on the phone and was in haste.A few clicks and a smile appeared on his face while a large army of soldiers alongside gunfire has been heard in the distance. The News made a large broadcast on TV and have shown a large ammount of armoured forces destroyed as well as many airports so the invading army could not use their whole air force. A screenshot was taken and put all over the OCP, Orbis Crusader Papers or as known in the public, KT member discord channels. The enemy was suprised and had no idea how to retaliate on the quick actions of the young leader. He continued using the phone and has gathered intel. The enemy of his is expirienced and is old. Much blood was in the hands of the enemy while the nation of the young one expirienced a lot of inept military acts. The young ruler has traveled the world. Met the blood thirsty Valyrians, went across the snowy hell known as Polaris, twice, talked to the wise Gods of Pantheon, then he was captured and tortured with the most fierce of all psychological weapons, codenamed anime. The Secret torture chamber was left alone without an overseer and the leader ran for his life. The furthest he could go was to the beach with water being his barrier and he had no steel to build a ship to beige the hidden chests filled with resources. Then came by a pirate. It was run by a greek, he knew the Gods of the Pantheon and his name was Ripper.And on board of the ship was a member of the Valyrian Clan, a blue bear. I assume a russian. They got him on board and taught him how the world worked. Few years later (aka like few hours after Ripper told me how to pirate) when his education was finished, he asked his mother for money to buy a ship. She said yes but under one condition. That he will return before sunset, spoiler, he didn't. He traveled the seas, plundering those whom do not know how to handle their wealth. He docked at a port in a land filled with people wearing large onion hats and fezes. As he was buying his supplies for a next adventure, a large trumpt was heard and hundreds of knights on horseback stormed the market. He fled with his ship to a greek island. He met the High Goddess of innocence, Yui. She has accepted the young sailor into the Gods chambers at the top of Olimpus. The Titan as they would like to call her has protected the young sailor and named a flower after the sailor. Then a rogue of a God, russo-jap aka rush b anime, has kicked him off of Olimpus and into Jerusalem where he saw a Towelhead fighting. Well at least the knights didn't forget to bring a towel. The were fighting in heavy armour against the onion hats. The city was filled with war screams that go by 'REEEE'. They are still in the nightmares of the sailor. After the menace came a tea party and the sailor approached the towelhead. He said: "What up Thal, long time no see" "Yo" replied he "So, my ships trashed and the Gods are salty, so wonder if I could hang out with you guys"

"Sure, do you attend church ever Sunday?"

"No, I am a muslim, not a good one tho"

"Well uh.... are you a commie? We are heavily against them"

"Ye"

"Hmm. You seem cool. You are on board imo. But I do not make the decisions now"

"Then who does?"

"That guy" finished the Towelhead pointing at the end of the table with a person with short hair, an adidas outfit dancing to hard bass next to a Skeleton.

"Great, he is slavic. My culture" and he ventured to the new headmaster and asked for a membership in the Templars. The Headmaster granted him and then the sailor was put on a tree with squirrels for some time. Later he'd be put in an oversized suit of armour and sent into battle. His first expirience of battle as a Crusader were dark. He has been ordered to launch an attack against an Order of assasins and to manually lead the army but he ended up in a dark forest, alo... A cavalryman on a horse went over him and he woke up seeing flags of KT everywhere and the flags of AO were burning with an amass of bodies of some cloaked guys going down the river. He was pushed by an amass of knights going to a hall to hear speechofthetowelheadv3.mp4 but after the first lines of words with unneeded ths at the end of them, the youngster fell asleep again as he was bored to death by Thalmor. After some peace time came back the rampaging onion heads alongside a commune lead by a guinea pig-like creature but to the protection of the Templars came the Wrath of the Steppes. He fought through a lot of lines of bad warriors till a boring white peace was agreed upon. Not so long after that, a new piece of armour was put on otherwise known as a new city. Then he went to sleep.He had a nice dream about unico... ding dong came the world police and masters of bad blitzes and not fighting long wars. Perfect opportunity to fix his war stats. And here now he walks through an empire filled with destroyed machines everywhere. The Young Leader known as Rimski walked out of the city to sit over a cliff close to the capital. Rimski's addiction of speaking in third person continued, nonthenless, he grabbed some things out of his bag. He put on sunglasses even though it was sunset, following them was a leather jacket, a cigar in his mouth. Rimski used his lighter on it, few smokes and he said "When the sun falls I will be 666, next on comes 1337. Cannot wait to tell all my friends and the kids I will never have about my travels." He pulled out a phone as the camera was going away. "Man the wifi here is great. Ooh an another war declared" and everything closed down in a black circle.

cast.png

I was just going to write some post about being 666 days old in-game that probs no one will read but this brought me to an idea when I was mid-writing. Making funny posts that are Templar and Orbis related with 'Friends' factors in it and of other shows. I have not thought of making it friends-like when writing it and I'd do it on a different set-up if you want it. With spacing, an actual plot to the story and yada yada. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities