Order Treaties by Significance Not Date

The Mad Titan

I think that the in-game treaties signed should be automatically sorted so you have MDoAP on the top, then MDP, etc with protectorates on the bottom. A minor fix just to signify the most important treaties up top, rather than the latest signed. For example BK's just expired so now all our oldest allies sit at the bottom, and its a pain to cancel a bunch and get them in the order you want. This would fix this issue.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I agree with this and think this change is needed

though i think PIATs and NAPs should be at the bottom instead of Protectorates

there also should be some way to remove expired treaties from the control panel list especially the ones that were never anything above proposals

Edited by Ukunaka

• Administrators

I've re-ordered treaties by type in ascending alphabetical order, so it'll be pretty close to what you're asking for. It will go live with the next patch (probably a few hours.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

21 hours ago, Alex said:

I've re-ordered treaties by type in ascending alphabetical order, so it'll be pretty close to what you're asking for. It will go live with the next patch (probably a few hours.)

@AlexThanks for this change it is welcomed, however for some reason NAPs show up in between ODPs and ODoAP when they should be at the bottom, and PIATs are above protectorates as well though this may have been intentional, if this was intentional i would like to protest against it as Protectorates and Protectors should carry much more weight and obligations than a PIAT or NAP

Edited by Ukunaka

On 6/20/2018 at 1:03 PM, Ukunaka said:

@AlexThanks for this change it is welcomed, however for some reason NAPs show up in between ODPs and ODoAP when they should be at the bottom, and PIATs are above protectorates as well though this may have been intentional, if this was intentional i would like to protest against it as Protectorates and Protectors should carry much more weight and obligations than a PIAT or NAP

This depends entirely on how the alliances in question behave; really, it's good enough that they're sorted out by type, so that you need only scroll to the types of treaty you're interested in.

Ideally the treaty web would include secret paperless ties, since if treaties were indeed ordered by significance, those would definitely be at the absolute top

• Downvote 1